Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Day Release

When is laundry day coming out? Is it before pets?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    I thought Laundry Day Stuff was supposed to be out in September. Plainly I was wrong. When will it be, then?
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    It's not until 2018, I would imagine it will be early next year since it's supposed to be the next SP but we don't know for sure.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    It's announced today that it will be the 13th Pack so no more stuff packs between now and 2018. I have all 12 past packs.
  • Options
    beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    I think it will be released in January. It's almost finished, and if anything goes well, there won't be any serious bugs.
    pncFLnjBj
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Hope washer and dryer work
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    I thought Laundry Day Stuff was supposed to be out in September. Plainly I was wrong. When will it be, then?

Your Sims Avatar looks like Bett Midler
  • Options
    abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff will be out in 2018! :smile:
  • Options
    JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    [Your Sims Avatar looks like Bette Midler

I suppose it does. It also looks like me, but I don't look much like Bette Midler. :)
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • Options
    Actually if your avatar looks like you then you look better than Bette Midler
  • Options
    zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    It’s very most likely released in 2018 now - it’s so close to the end of the year, if it were to be released in 2017 then it would have to be now or never.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So... what else is going to be in it?
    Because believe it or not, I am not paying 10 dollars for a washer and a dryer that just take up yet more space in the houses and another chore (keep putting things in a laundry basket). It better contain some awesome must-have stuff.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I'm guessing judging by the teaser that it'll be out at the end of this month.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I think a couple of week. Trailer next week and release date the week after. If not the sp and GP will be to close together.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Most likely released AFTER the monthly patch.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Yes. The patch is preparation for it.
    Again though I see nothing in it worthwile.
    Also feeling rather "Meh" about the gamepack. World Adventures was pointless, except for all the new plants. I hope this is better. Especially since Outdoor Retreat is the most boring thing ever for Sims 4.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    Can’t wait for Deligracy to do a review on it so i can decide wether its worth it :)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Can’t wait for Deligracy to do a review on it so i can decide wether its worth it :)

Has she ever done a negative review?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    [quote="AlbaWaterhouse;c-16245341"][quote="WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77;c-16245131"]Can’t wait for Deligracy to do a review on it so i can decide wether its worth it :)[/quote]

Has she ever done a negative review? [/quote]

I honestly dont even think so lol
  • Options
    DJraxDJrax Posts: 50 Member
    I am just waiting for the "builder pack" to come out... you know, the pack that adds in elevators, spiral staircases, and other house building items? When will that release?
  • Options
    flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    I think I'm gonna wait until Lazy Game Reviews does the review to see if it's worth it. I don't know man, I looked through the objects and it seems kinda bland to make an entire pack out of. I really do like the "older" style, though.
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2018
    Finally found the quarterly teaser; wish they made it easier to find.
    Post edited by davina1221 on
  • Options
    PetalsimPetalsim Posts: 43 Member
    I'm so excited for this stuff pack, although I used to find laundry in the sims 3 pretty annoying.
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    I think I'm gonna wait until Lazy Game Reviews does the review to see if it's worth it. I don't know man, I looked through the objects and it seems kinda bland to make an entire pack out of. I really do like the "older" style, though.

LDR does awesome reviews and he's always brutally honest in a way that isn't just bashing the game/pack. Love his reviews so much.
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    DJrax wrote: »
    I am just waiting for the "builder pack" to come out... you know, the pack that adds in elevators, spiral staircases, and other house building items? When will that release?

I hope they add those to the game in a free patch, but unfortunately we never know. :/
  • Options
    flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    AmeliaNova wrote: »

LDR does awesome reviews and he's always brutally honest in a way that isn't just bashing the game/pack. Love his reviews so much.

Isn't he fantastic? He always gives a 100% honest review, he's really the only sims reviewer I can watch! Most others seem to praise the games a little too much...
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg