Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positively Powerful Posts ○ Post your sims with messages of positivity here!

I was chatting with a friend the other day over some pretty frustrating topics. After that conversation I realized many of us could be feeling similar things. As I usually wear my rose colored glasses I decided all our frustrations could use a positive defense to them so I give to you Grace • in sim & in meaning ♥

Grace - there is power in this name - so please, sit a moment, right there in your game • think it's feeling • feel it's healing • be it's meaning • understand how freeing it is to let go & say, okay, I A ccept what I can't change, take on the task of C hanging what is in my power to change, or E liminate the thing causing you pain & let go in graceful acceptance ♥ Be Happy ♥ My dad said•"you got a problem, "ACE" it •Accept • Change • Eliminate• Now see GrACE again ♥
[img][/img]F33M1wd.jpg
https://www.thesims.com/gallery/9D765E24ADCC11E78D5E61C9B1A42A59?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovely1&max=50&maxis=false

♥ Please pay the positivity forward by posting your sims with messages of positivity here ♥ Thank you & happy simming always! :smiley:
Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Bump :smile:
    Sending out some encouragement to get the positivity going hither ;) Come on fellow simmers, there are so many positive words & affirmations to consider. Pick any one of them that make you feel good, create a sim to go with your words to spread around our forum neighborhood <3 Thanks so much and keep on simming on! :smiley:
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    edited October 2017
    @GLovely, I don't know if this helps, but there is a Sim in my collection that has a backstory that somewhat relates to the message you're conveying.

Her name "Aya" means "Design", "Color", or "Beautiful" in Japanese. I made her to reflect enthusiasm in beauty. Beauty is something to be happy that we have in life. I'm convinced that the peaceful serenity felt by watching a beautiful colorful sunset is not the result of chemical reactions that have evolved to produce a sensation. I know it is just one of many blessings from God, and blessings are encouraging.

AYA TAKAHASHI
    Japanese Fashion Woman

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/427CB19EAB2411E78E0A0E272AAEFB1E

Aya is a well-endowed fashion lover and wants to be beautiful! Her name means "Design" "Color" or "Beautiful" in Japanese. She aspires to build a happy family with a man that can appreciate her beauty. #cute#hot#sexy#perfect#beautiful#model#female#girl#woman#asian#japanese#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#spaday#perfectpatio#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family, Domestic
    Traits: Bookworm, Creative, Art Lover
    Post edited by MeteoricDragon on
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Oh, thank you @MeteoricDragon this is exactly what I was thinking about! Aya is so lovely but more than that she conveys a touching positive message about not only seeing the beauty in our everyday lives but feeling connected to more in the viewing :smiley: She is going in my game & each time I see her I will remember the beautiful positivity she represents <3 Thank you again for joining in this thread :smiley: Happy creating & simming always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited October 2017
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Post edited by catmando830 on