Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifetime aspiration change?

Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
It's been years since I've played TS2 and I'm already loving it so much again.

Seems to me, there was a way to change someone's lifetime aspiration without cheating. Anyone?

Comments

• ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2017
    Aspirational Rewards. It's called the ReNuYuSenso Orb 6250 purchase points. (It came with The Sims 2 Nightlife, and Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion)

It's the Sims inventory button and there you can buy aspiration rewards with the points you've earned from completing wants.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    You buy the machine with aspiration points. Look in the reward thingy in the back pack. Don't use it unless your meter is gold or platinum.
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Ah ok. I THOUGHT there was a machine that did that but wasn't sure which one. THANKS!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Ah ok. I THOUGHT there was a machine that did that but wasn't sure which one. THANKS!

It can change your sim's aspiration, but be careful: if your sim aspiration bar is low, the machine may backfire and give your sim Grilled Cheese aspriration. Remember that this machine can only be used 5 times and even backfires count as a use.
    Unless you want a sim whose lifetime want is to eat 200 grilled cheese sandwiches...
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    You can also click on "Aspirations Rewards" and then click on "Lifetime Aspiration Benefits" and from there you can even choose a Second Aspiration.