Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploading pictures from a phone

I am away this week and have s few pictures that I want to share. Other Simmers like seeing my pictures and some even have used them to get ideas for builds.

So I was thinking that it would be awesome to be able to upload pictures straight from a phone like you can on Facebook! Obviously these pictures will still have to be within the rules but an option to upload pictures would save a lot of hassle! :smiley:

What does everyone think? :smile:
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited October 2017
    I think it's a terrible idea, it will just enable people to upload low-quality images or pictures taken with the phone's camera. If people want to upload their pictures, and I take it from your post that that could potentially include real-life pictures as well, it mustn't be so easy that it will enable laziness. Otherwise you get all sorts of unwanted 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    If people are going to upload 'unwanted' pictures then they would get into trouble for that.

I mean people have actually uploaded unwanted pictures before anyway so I don't think that would make any difference
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lucyajoneslucyajones Posts: 31 Member
    Browse the photos on your computer that you want to transfer to your phone. Drag pictures into your phone's Pictures, Photos or Media folder. To save time, you can highlight multiple photos and drag all of them to your phone's folder at once.
    After you're done, disconnect the phone from the computer and USB cable.