Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC's! Which NPC's do you miss most?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You all know you can actually be a policeman, right?
  • Options
    TutteluuTutteluu Posts: 13 New Member
    Peashooter from the sims 3 :( forever missed lil' buddy :heartbreak:
  • Options
    RobustRobotsRobustRobots Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see the school bus come back and bonehilda!! she would be perfect for my supernaturals.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You all know you can actually be a policeman, right?
    Active careers are beyond boring I want police to be in the world not in a mini game of their own they could not even bother to add the police station on the map its truly in a world of its own.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    NaninaniNaninani Posts: 23 Member
    -An actual social worker
    -Burglar
    -Firemen
    -Matchmaker
    -Mrs.Crunplebottom
    -Newspaper Delivery
    -Repo Man
    -Social Bunny
    -Unsavory Charlatan
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    After ranting in another thread that don't want ANY npc back, I finally found one that I'd like to have in Sims 4: Unsavory Charlatan! And I think he's really in tune with Sims 4 lightheartedness:

Unlike the burglar the charlatan doesn't invade private space (which was described as potentially disturbing to people living with the thread of getting burglarized or who've been through it).
    Unlike the burglar the charlatan cannot take away irreplaceable or hard to come by items from the home lot. He only takes money. This is my main point in prefering him over burglars.
    Unlike klepto sims the charlatan doesn't leave my community lots picked clean, forcing me to enter build mode. Also important to me.
    Unlike the clown the charlatan isn't scary (clown phoebia is a real thing), just funny.
    As an added plus his stealing sequence is con artistry, not outright violence.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    After ranting in another thread that don't want ANY npc back, I finally found one that I'd like to have in Sims 4: Unsavory Charlatan! And I think he's really in tune with Sims 4 lightheartedness:

Unlike the burglar the charlatan doesn't invade private space (which was described as potentially disturbing to people living with the thread of getting burglarized or who've been through it).
    Unlike the burglar the charlatan cannot take away irreplaceable or hard to come by items from the home lot. He only takes money. This is my main point in prefering him over burglars.
    Unlike klepto sims the charlatan doesn't leave my community lots picked clean, forcing me to enter build mode. Also important to me.
    Unlike the clown the charlatan isn't scary (clown phoebia is a real thing), just funny.
    As an added plus his stealing sequence is con artistry, not outright violence.

I would like to see both in the game (burglar and Charlatan), but I totally agree with your point. I really want the burglar because there is barely any negativity in this game (which is a good thing) but if you are playing for realism ... the sims 4 can be a bit too sugary sweet. I want some sort of consequence for my actions. I also really really miss the security alarm.

I cannot stand the clown NPC lol, when they brought him back I was so mad haha
  • Options
    waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    Burglars is one I truly miss
    Police- police coming over giving my sims warnings because of loud music or causing fumes from the chemistry station from sims 1 :D
    Newspaper- I miss finding jobs that way, paper airplanes, just the little things to tie into the morning routine.
    Cake dancers -sims 1 Come on we all used those cake dancers for those parties ;)
    taxi
    Carpool/school bus.

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Agnes!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Mrs Crumplebottom was the best NPC they ever put in any part of the sims franchise
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    [quote="tinacolada00;d-926461"]Which NPC characters do you miss the most?

[b]NPC Characters:[/b]
    -Social Worker
    -Police to bring home your wild teens breaking curfew or to deliver your newly adopted pet
    -Firemen
    -Burglars
    -Paparazzi
    -Genie
    -REPO-MAN
    -Matchmaker
    -Magician
    -Bonehilda
    -Newspaper Delivery
    -Pet Trainer
    -Social Bunny
    -SCHOOL BUS
    -TAXI
    -CARPOOL

I hope we see some of these characters soon. I miss seeing them in my game! Sorry if I missed any but feel free to add them below.

[/quote]

Mrs crumblebottom
  • Options
    camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    [quote="camille mcaloon;c-16152398"][quote="tinacolada00;d-926461"]Which NPC characters do you miss the most?

[b]NPC Characters:[/b]
    -Social Worker
    -Police to bring home your wild teens breaking curfew or to deliver your newly adopted pet
    -Firemen
    -Burglars
    -Paparazzi
    -Genie
    -REPO-MAN
    -Matchmaker
    -Magician
    -Bonehilda
    -Newspaper Delivery
    -Pet Trainer
    -Social Bunny
    -SCHOOL BUS
    -TAXI
    -CARPOOL

I hope we see some of these characters soon. I miss seeing them in my game! Sorry if I missed any but feel free to add them below.

[/quote]

Mrs crumblebottom[/quote]

I loved how she whacked her purse on my sims
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I miss the burglars the most. They make fun targets for supernatural mischief... B)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Mrs Crumplebottom
    Burglars
    Firemen
    The lady that sold various potions.
    Social bunny
  • Options
    Serenity1991Serenity1991 Posts: 38 Member
    ▪️Burglar
    ▪️Policeman
    ▪️Firefighters
    ▪️Newspaper delivery
    ▪️Repo-man
    ▪️Social Bunny
    ▪️Mrs Crumplebottom
    ▪️Paparazzi (Sims1 Superstar)
    ▪️Obsessed fan (Sims1 Superstar)
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    -SCHOOL BUS
    -TAXI
    -CARPOOL

After 3 years, it's still disturbing to see my sims disappear instead of taking transportation.

To avoid adding more townies, I could even see them black out the windows, no actual sim spawned to drive them, but that is where my sims could disappear, with an immersive visual that makes me feel better. ;)
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Mine:

- Burglar
    - Repoman
    - Firefighter
    - Mrs. Crumplebottom
    - Unsavory Charlatan
    - Social Bunny
    - Therapist (Aspiration failure)
  • Options
    simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    The person who comes to your house to test if your kids can go to private school!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    simduck88 wrote: »
    The person who comes to your house to test if your kids can go to private school!

The Headmaster :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

The Headmaster :mrgreen:

YES!!! You're so right. I loved schmoozing the headmaster. Good catch @simduck88
  • Options
    ari100ari100 Posts: 74 Member
    I need:
    Newspaper delivery (and newspapers! Especially to check the weather when Seasons come out)
    Fireman (Also would love a fireman profession)
    Police
    Burglars
    Carpools and busses (Isn't it weird that they leave for work when work starts??)
    A Mailman (that delivers mail)
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

The crazy thing is, the "schmooze the headmaster" scenario is pretty much a Sims 4 Social Event.

You've got a list of goals (serve dinner, schmooze, give tour of the house), a grading system (gold/silver/bronze rewards), and an unlockable reward (in this case, getting your kid into private school, which nets them better career progression).

It's a wonder they've never patched it in.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Burglars, fireman, police officer, newspaper delivery, repo man and Crumplebottom
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    All of them really, but this one the most.
    Screenshot-751.jpg

Screenshot-753.jpg

Screenshot-755.jpg

Screenshot-758.jpg

Screenshot-761.jpg

Screenshot-762.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I miss Mrs. Crumplebottom most of all

Other NPCs I think should be added with packs and have better functionality than past.
    For example, you cannot add a policeman without a criminal. Maybe a game pack that revolves around some security and some crimes (ones suitable for the game's ratings) would be good to add several NPCs like a policeman, burglar and make use of the police station that our sims cannot visit.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif