Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*COMPLETE* Dexter's Delights Bakery - Sims 4 Let's Play #StarterRetailChallenge

MyInnerSimMyInnerSim Posts: 215 Member
Hi Everyone, I recently started a Sims 4 Let's Play for the Retail Store Challenge by Airis6962 and Bree Miles.

Dexter Goldstein, is the founder of the challenge. He recently opened Dexter's Delights Bakery in Willow Creek. After the passing of his grandma, all he was left with are some recipes that she had passed down to him and he decided creating a bakery would be the perfect place to continue her legacy. The only slight problem is that he can't bake and so he is having to learn everything from scratch.

I'll be uploading new videos every Monday and Thursday. Part 5 is the most recent upload which was posted on Youtube tonight.

For the Rules to the challenge, please visit the forum post here:

Retail Store Challenge Forum page
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924554/the-retail-store-challenge/p1

Let's Play - Dexter's Delights Bakery - Playlist

*Edited* I've changed all the videos into links due to issues with Youtube, so each video can be accessed by either clicking the text or pictures from Part 1 onwards.

My YouTube channel and Twitter account have recently undergone a name change and are now Tamz Playz, for everything else I am still My Inner Sim.
Post edited by MyInnerSim on

Comments