Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite information from the livestream

13...Next

Comments

• samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    Not necessarily my favourite info but I liked that they confirmed we would have actual adoption people rather than our sims disappearing off lot like they do with adopting children.
  • KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    Although we heard it before the livestream, I do like the fact that cats can jump on and walk on counters and high places. I can't wait to see it in action! Hopefully skittish cats will be afraid of the Roomba and other loud appliances (....Laundry D...)

I kinda was disappointed not seeing the "up" cat tail. I think I only saw two varieties of cat tails. The short stub and the long "down" one. (Really can't be bothered trying to find out how to say this more elegantly). Lots of my cats always had their tails sticking up in the air.
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    samlyt22 wrote: »
    Not necessarily my favourite info but I liked that they confirmed we would have actual adoption people rather than our sims disappearing off lot like they do with adopting children.
    Haven't heard this one before. So they mean it'll be like TS3 where someone actually comes to your house and gives you your new pet instead of it just suddenly appearing out of nowhere?
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Hold up? Live stream? Whaaaaat? Okay, I've gtg see this, bye! :p
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    CAP is amazing and Antonio concentrating on making the Cheshire cat. lol # focused
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The stencils tool looks pretty amazing, I can't wait to use it myself. Also, visible bumps for the pregnant furballs, that's awesome!!! I've been waiting for such a feature since TS2!
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    > @AndreaTheHero said:
    > three words:
    >
    > CATS RIDING ROOMBAS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was a disappointed there is no allergic to pets or doesn't like pets trait (gotta have that drama in my game)

*Soundtrack from Jaws plays in the background and continuous to get louder and louder*
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Also, the Border Collie breed looks pretty similar to the real life version, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it!
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Everything we can do in CAP.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    Haven't heard this one before. So they mean it'll be like TS3 where someone actually comes to your house and gives you your new pet instead of it just suddenly appearing out of nowhere?

Sounds like it, in the live stream when they were going through CAS there was a top that they said was for the adoption guy, so I'm assuming he comes to your house to drop off the new addition.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Kyatione wrote: »
    Although we heard it before the livestream, I do like the fact that cats can jump on and walk on counters and high places. I can't wait to see it in action! Hopefully skittish cats will be afraid of the Roomba and other loud appliances (....Laundry D...)

I kinda was disappointed not seeing the "up" cat tail. I think I only saw two varieties of cat tails. The short stub and the long "down" one. (Really can't be bothered trying to find out how to say this more elegantly). Lots of my cats always had their tails sticking up in the air.

The OFFICIAL REVEAL TRAILER shows a cat sitting on a counter while two big dogs bark at it, around 1:37.
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Kyatione wrote: »

I think up and down tails for cats would be more of a mood behavior rather than a preset
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I think the Roomba is going to get a workout. Toddlers and pets are messy creatures.
  • Niemalyn97Niemalyn97 Posts: 76 Member
    I honestly loved everything about it! I loved the patchwork dogs/cats a lot, though. And I really loved how they got all the breeds to actually look correct!
    I can't wait to have foxes! So many foxes... And just all sorts of pets. Haha.
    I'm really excited to try out the training skill.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member

Sounds like it, in the live stream when they were going through CAS there was a top that they said was for the adoption guy, so I'm assuming he comes to your house to drop off the new addition.

Oh wow good catch! I was thinking that the "special lot" was like an adoption center or some king of lot trait to attract strays because the gurus said adoption is different this time and they seemed to not share any info on it. I remember in sims 3 when I wanted to adopt strays you had to wait until they came to your house and my sims were never home or theyd come when they were at work.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I watched the live stream last night and I really enjoyed it! The gurus were having so much fun and they made me laugh several times. The roomba is a great addition. I'm looking forward to the game play stream now.