Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend chat

Comments

• samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I just like to say...
    All you Greg supporters need to get out! #Nabecca4eva !

I'm very divided on who I ship Rebecca with (honestly I think right now I ship her with herself, she needs to do that) but I definitely ship myself with Heather. Does that count? :tongue:
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I watched it! But even though it's been 48 hours (PST even, I live on the west coast) I still feel weird about spoiling it. Although there's doesn't seem to be a lot to spoil.
    I like how they got Josh in the episode without really getting him in the episode, you know? And I like Powerful Rebecca, she's so much better than Whiny Rebecca. And that song in the end was great too! :D

And Heather: "I'm thinking about becoming a Life Coach. Or maybe a Mime." :D She gets the best lines!
    giphy.gif

edited October 2017
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I watched it! But even though it's been 48 hours (PST even, I live on the west coast) I still feel weird about spoiling it. Although there's doesn't seem to be a lot to spoil.
    I like how they got Josh in the episode without really getting him in the episode, you know? And I like Powerful Rebecca, she's so much better than Whiny Rebecca. And that song in the end was great too! :D

And Heather: "I'm thinking about becoming a Life Coach. Or maybe a Mime." :D She gets the best lines!

That's why we're using spoilers now! :) And ugh yes I love Heather so much and her blunt 'say what everyone else is thinking' attitude.
    I also love that they got Josh in without really getting him in. Don't think I agree so much on Rebecca being powerful though, I feel like she's at the most vulnerable she's ever been (well, while in West Covina anyway) and is just putting on a front which is bound to come crashing down spectacularly. I'd love for her to catch herself and work on things more healthily but I don't see it happening and I'm almost dreading seeing what she's going to end up doing this series D:
    Post edited by samemie on
    I honestly have so many opinions about this show and all of you are going to have to put up with me writing essays analysing Rebecca's mental state and society and whatnot. I spent 3 years in college working on a psychology and sociology A level and I may have screwed them up but I never seemed to grow out of writing psychology/sociology essays in places they really aren't needed so brace yourselves (and tell me if I get too annoying) :lol:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    samemie wrote: »
    I honestly have so many opinions about this show and all of you are going to have to put up with me writing essays analysing Rebecca's mental state and society and whatnot. I spent 3 years in college working on a psychology and sociology A level and I may have screwed them up but I never seemed to grow out of writing psychology/sociology essays in places they really aren't needed so brace yourselves (and tell me if I get too annoying) :lol:

Ahaha. I'd love to read those "essays"

unknown.png
    edited October 2017

You'll probably regret saying that :lol:
    Post edited by samemie on

I doubt it. I'm quite curious.
    unknown.png

Welp, now I feel under pressure :lol:

Okay, maybe substitute the word 'essay' with 'ramble' and that's more like it.

Anyway... have people actually watched the first episode yet? I feel like some haven't, and those who have are too scared of spoiling things to talk about it much :tongue:
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Anyway... have people actually watched the first episode yet? I feel like some haven't, and those who have are too scared of spoiling things to talk about it much :tongue:

I honestly wasn't super impressed with the first episode, apart from the part where they made White Josh admit he can have a holier then thou attitude.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I honestly wasn't super impressed with the first episode, apart from the part where they made White Josh admit he can have a holier then thou attitude.

That's fair enough I guess. Personally I liked it and though it was a great series starter, but I didn't "get" the WhiJo and Darryl stuff...
    I mean what, you have one fight and need couples therapy?
    edited October 2017
    Here's a song from episode 2, courtesy of Cracked

https://youtu.be/_88Vx8-n_NI
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm watching the new episode now.

Aw darn. That wasn't my intention XD

Well, I'm watching the new episode now.
    unknown.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    The second episode was Friday, right? I missed it. :(

Tell Me What Happened! Opinions and such. I'm catching up on He (LL)s Kitchen right now... :D

And I see season 2 of Stranger Things is coming soon. O.O
    Oh! The last song! :smiley:
    unknown.png
    Finally got round to watching the new episode yesterday...

Have to say, not sure how they got away with that one before watershed :tongue:
    OMGoodness- I missed the last episode! Now I know why I love Netflix so much. :(

I don't mind spoilers. I'll forget them by the time the show is ready for me to watch. :blush:
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    OMGoodness- I missed the last episode! Now I know why I love Netflix so much. :(

I don't mind spoilers. I'll forget them by the time the show is ready for me to watch. :blush:

I missed it too, I'm watching it now.

This song is amazing. :D

https://youtu.be/UEhTmETAt9A
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @mintycupcake Ahahaaa! That is so funny XD :lol:
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @mintycupcake Ahahaaa! That is so funny XD :lol:

Honestly though, you didn't miss much.
    Nathaniel finally admitted he has feelings for Rebecca, Heather is being forced to graduate, Rebecca tried to ruin Josh, and Josh finally opened the Top Secret file from Trent.

There, now you're all caught up for next week :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Thanks, @mintycupcake That's very concise. :D
    Just a PSA for all of us:

There's a Spotify playlist for all the songs from all the episodes so far. I've been listening to it for the last couple hours. :D:D:D
    giphy.gif

Thanks! @KATENESS I'm gonna check it out. =D
    I watched this weekend's episode and... wow. I loved it and am equally scared and excited for the next one. This season is looking like it's going to get really dark (which I love and am all for) but there's also a part of me that just wants everyone to get a break and be happy and get along! :tongue:
    I agree, I always find myself wishing everyone could just be happy and get along. But then I remember it would be a boring tv show. :D

But I've been thinking "poor Rebecca" a lot lately, and it makes me sad. :/
    giphy.gif

How did everyone feel about last night's episode? All I'll say is I'm glad they didn't end it where I thought they would. They could have totally left it on a cliff-hanger but I'm glad they didn't. <3
    giphy.gif