Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 GP/SP Giveaway (Winners Announced)

Comments

• NadiaMoanaNadiaMoana Posts: 13 New Member
    Happy Birthday!!!
    (My birthday is so far away :()

I would love the Vampires Game Pack!
    Let's just say, I'm a total geek for Vampires. In Sims 3, I literally freaked and used them so much, it's crazy! And when a whole pack was dedicated to them in the S4, I went crazy. I watched way too many LP's, but I just can't afford it. Vampires look sooo awesome!!! <3

Thank you so much for doing this, even though it's your birthday.
    You're so sweet!
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Happy B'day, and thank you so much for this giveaway I would love to have Bowling Night, again thank you <3

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    First of all, happy birthday! For a Game Pack, I’d like the opportunity to win Outdoor Retreat. As a builder, the build and buy items are amazing and all of the camping features are so lively. I’ve never really had the chance to camp as my family growing up was never really in a position to be able to and now my college schedule doesn’t allow for it. Plus, who doesn’t love the bear suit? For a stuff pack, I’d have to pick Toddler pack as I’m a family player and builder and the items are so adorable for family homes. The interactions that come with it are just as cute. Thank you for reading and good luck to all!
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    belated birthday wishes! also, thank you for the giveaway. i've been lucky enough to have had sime 4 but sims is one of those things that once you've known and played it you only want more of it (which makes it sound like an addiction, and I guess it more or less is that). As for game packs and stuff packs, I think parenthood and fitness stuff stand out the most to me. Parenthood adds that element of a progressing storyline to the game, also the build/buy objects are absolutely amazing. Fitness Stuff too has some great objects to build with, especially since the decor is very contemporary. thank you once again for being so kind!
    high functioning sociopath
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Happy belated birthday :) Is the giveaway open worldwide? (P.s: If not, just ignore my entry)

I don't have any game packs but I would love to win Parenthood so my younger sims can develop unique & interesting personalities. It is a much needed feature in my game.
    I also love the cas & b/b items. They add a more family-oriented feel to the household.

Thank you for the giveaway, you're awesome!
  • Ava_Rose86Ava_Rose86 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy Belated Birthday

Thank you for this awesome Opportunity, Im slowly getting back into playing the sims 4 game so Im trying to build up my games, Im currently playing the Asylum Challenge on hard & as expected its Hard...LOL! Im so close to finishing one of my sims aspiration and I wanna reward her by giving her a day of pampering, I feel she deserves it for not having a single death on her hands....Yet ;) (I would love either Spa Day)

Thanks again & good luck to all the simmers.
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Happy birthday and thank you so much for this giveaway! :)

I would love to win Outdoor Retreat since I love the concept of camping and my Sims being in the nature. I love the look of Granite Falls, too. OR I would also love to win Parenthood, because of parents' influence on their children, and because it would probably add to my Legacy playing experience.

The stuff pack I would love to win is Kid's Room or Toddler (I can't decide) because they would enrich lives of my toddlers and children.
  • Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    Happy belated birthday! I would choose Vampires and Toddlers. Thanks for doing this.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Happy late bday!! I'm not entering, just commenting.

Gl to everybody who enters, too ♥
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • neon92024neon92024 Posts: 6 New Member
    happy birthday and thank you for this awesome opportunity! i'd love to win parenthood, as i have plans to buy get to work and i heard there was a toy doctor kit in parenthood that ties in with the doctor career and i think that's absolutely adorable! plus i love creating families and the character values aspect is just too perfect haha
  • RobeyRobey Posts: 11 New Member
    Toddler/ Spa day I suppose I don't need it but it would be fun to have more stuff for my toddlers without downloading CC and I'd love to have my sims relax and have a spa day or build one in my houses.
  • AnkiieAnkiie Posts: 16 Member
    First of all; Happy Birthday (or should I say "Ooboo Vroose Baa Dooo ;-)"! <3

Regardless of who wins here, I think everyone here is grateful that someone does something nice like this for their fellow Simfan!

I'd only like a stuff pack; Bowling Night or Backyard. I've been a simsfreak since I can imagine and my friends always knew me as one. I just bought my own apartment and started living on my own. I lack the funds to buy these stuff packs, so now my friends start teasing me that I'm not up-to-date anymore. I just want these games because they are awesome and to make screenshots and prove those friends wrong ;-)
  • DedeOehDedeOeh Posts: 3 New Member
    Happy Birthday also from me :) And thank you so much for doing this giveaway..

So I would love to win Vampires, since I started playing Sims again a few days ago, and my current Sim is very interested in everything Supernatural/ Alien and should have a little talk with Vlad about Vampires :blush:
  • SmokingFoxSaysSmokingFoxSays Posts: 79 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > Good morning simmers!!
    >
    > After celebrating a wonderful birthday yesterday I am feeling particularly blessed and wanted to share with all of you.
    >
    > I will be giving away one Game Pack and one Stuff Pack of your choice.
    >
    > To enter simply list the GP and/or SP you'd like and tell me how you'd include it in your existing gameplay.
    >
    > Giveaway ends one week from today. Wednesday, 10/18, at 8pm DST.
    >
    > This Giveaway is not affiliated with EA.
    >
    > Stuff Packs
    > Backyard
    > Bowling Night
    > Cool Kitchen
    > Fitness
    > Kid’s Room
    > Luxury Party
    > Movie Hangout
    > Perfect Patio
    > Romantic Garden
    > Spooky
    > Toddler
    > Vintage Glamour
    >
    > Game Packs
    > Dine Out
    > Outdoor Retreat
    > Parenthood
    > Spa Day
    > Vampires

First off, Happy Birthday!
    I already have Kid's Room and Parenthood, my sims would benefit most from the Toddler Pack. Just common sense there.
    Outdoor Retreat would be awesome. I have been trying to give my Sim story more a TWINPEAKs Feel, I lovely call it SIMPEAKS.
    Ok so my Dork just showed. Oh well....but I image this would give me awesome items to create and expand that Simverse with.

Have an Awesome Day!
    https://smokingfoxsays.com/
    (Check out the link, for my Sim Story Blog : SIMPEAKS)
    Watch me play:
    https://twitch.tv/smokingfoxsays

To those about to Sim I Salute you :)

• InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday !

Thanks for the giveaway , its very generous of you!

For the stuff pack i would like Perfect Patio Stuff because the patios in my game seem kind of bland and this pack would help spark it up , and also because i would really like the hot tub.

As for the game pack , I would want Vampires because i have never played with supernatural sims in my game , but the vampires look really interesting. I would use it with my Goth household because they have always gave me a "vampire" vibe .

Once Again, Thank You
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • AshrellAshrell Posts: 5 New Member
    Happy birthday !
    Thank you for offering this !! ♥
    I'll like to have the vampires game pack because Halloween is approaching and I'm feeling spooky... :D
  • coolskeleton95coolskeleton95 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey, Thanks for doing this. It's really kind of you.

I want the Toddler Stuff pack because its
  • coolskeleton95coolskeleton95 Posts: 11 New Member
    Really boring to take toddlers places (like the park for example). I would redecorate Community lots so that they would seem less bland. For my game pack, Dine out. I need more places to take sim families and places for my sims to go on dates. This would bring just the stuff i need for this. Once again, thank you.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2017
    Good morning simmers!!

After celebrating a wonderful birthday yesterday I am feeling particularly blessed and wanted to share with all of you.

I will be giving away one Game Pack and one Stuff Pack of your choice.

To enter simply list the GP and/or SP you'd like and tell me how you'd include it in your existing gameplay.

Giveaway ends one week from today. Wednesday, 10/18, at 8pm DST.

This Giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

Stuff Packs
    Backyard
    Bowling Night
    **Cool Kitchen**
    Fitness
    **Kid’s Room**
    **Luxury Party**

Movie Hangout
    Perfect Patio
    Romantic Garden
    Spooky
    Toddler
    Vintage Glamour

Game Packs
    Dine Out
    **Outdoor Retreat**
    **Parenthood**
    **Spa Day**
    **Vampires**

That's very sweet of you! My birthday is on the 29th and I'd love to get one of the packs. The ones I currently own have ** on them in bold. I'd love to have the Dine Out Game Pack and either Backyard or Toddler Stuff. I'd love to be able to send my sims on real dates to restaurants and not just bars. I'm also a family player, but would love to give more than just pools to my sims' backyards.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • PriestwizPriestwiz Posts: 8 New Member
    Happy belated birthday :smile:

My main family consists of Stuart and Venus Moore and their kids Lisa, Hank and Natalie. Lisa, a young adult, has moved out of her parental home and started a family of her own, while Stuart's brother CJ is now living with Stuart and Venus while he's getting his career in entertainment off the ground.

I would like a shot at winning the Parenthood game pack, so Stuart and Venus can develop their parenting skills and their teen kids can grow and cause them general headaches before they grow up into fine adults, while Lisa can also show her skill as a new mom. I'd also like the Vintage Glamour stuff pack for CJ. Once he's made headlights as a top comedian, he intends to move out and live with his girlfriend Candy Behr with all the comfort of vintage furniture and having his own personal butler at his beck and call.

Thanks for giving this opportunity and good luck to everyone participating :smile:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Happy (belated) Birthday! This is so sweet and so generous of you to do, regardless if I win our not, Thank you! :)

Building and decorating has been the biggest draw for me with the Sims right from the start. Along with that I usually play a single Sim in a Rags to Riches scenerio or for challenges other than Legacy challenges. I haven't played very many families yet. I've tried and it's gotten much better since toddlers came on the scene.

But, there never seemed to be much depth and I'd end up abandoning the save and go back to a single Sim gameplay. Very fun, I love playing that way. I'd like more ways to play though and I believe if I had more things in my game for families to do and interact with each other it would be a BIG help.

Therefore, I'd love a copy of the Parenthood GP and a copy of the Kids Room SP. Both of these packs contain the most build/buy objects too which would enhance my love for the game in that area untl builders get more tools in the future. *crossing fingers*

I've been drooling over the Vampires GP ever since it came out too, but it has a new world and I doubt my old laptop could handle it. That GP, along with the City Living EP code I bought on Amazon back in January will have to wait until the glorious day I can get a new desktop. Unfortunately, not any time soon though. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!

Good luck everyone and Happy Simming! <3
  • NycoleCNycoleC Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello ! I'm so late ! Happy belated birthday simgirl1010!

I would really like to win Movie Hangout Stuff Pack and Dine Out Game Pack , mainly because I wan't my sims to have great movie times with their friends , and also my chef sims will have the opportunity to go on managing a restaurant . I'm quite new to The Sims 4 as I have only started playing this year but I love the game so much ! But sadly I only have the base game for now .. so I wish to get more packs to enhance my simming experience :)

Goodluck to everyone who enters the giveaway and Happy Simming! thank you for this opportunity
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2017
    It ends today but what time would that be for me? The OP said 8pmDST. I live on the east coast.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Entering for Backyard Stuff!
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Entering for Backyard Stuff!

Forgot to mention why: I'm playing Sims again to calm my nerves for all the university apps coming my way (I've sent 5 in already!). So I build, and my Sims always tend to always stay inside, or the houses I build are too formal. I want my Sims to chill outside and appreciate it, just like what I want IRL.
    As for GP, I have them all. So if I get chosen, I'll opt that for someone else who wants to explore them (and love them) just like I do. :)