Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 GP/SP Giveaway (Winners Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
Good morning simmers!!

After celebrating a wonderful birthday yesterday I am feeling particularly blessed and wanted to share with all of you.

I will be giving away one Game Pack and one Stuff Pack of your choice.

To enter simply list the GP and/or SP you'd like and tell me how you'd include it in your existing gameplay.

Giveaway ends one week from today. Wednesday, 10/18, at 8pm DST.

This Giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

Stuff Packs
Backyard
Bowling Night
Cool Kitchen
Fitness
Kid’s Room
Luxury Party
Movie Hangout
Perfect Patio
Romantic Garden
Spooky
Toddler
Vintage Glamour

Game Packs
Dine Out
Outdoor Retreat
Parenthood
Spa Day
Vampires

Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Thank you for doing this :)

I would get the Dine Out game pack so I could experiment with building different styles of restaurants, and take my sims out to eat.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • MikaScarletMikaScarlet Posts: 34 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for the giveaway!

Outdoor Retreat because I want to send my Sim family on a vacation with the vacation days they have earned. Kid's Room because I have a save file with a bunch of families with kids and it would be fun to have them trade cards and battle other kids in the neighborhood.
  • LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited October 2017
    I would like Backyard Stuff because I really like the CAS items and the summery feel of the new objects in it. It would be fun to decorate my sims' backyards with the new objects.

Thank you for doing the giveaway!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway :)

I would absolutely love Parenthood, as I love playing legacy-style, with big families. I think the pack would make it even more interesting and add a little more realism to my favourite families! That's why I'd also love Kid’s Room. It would be amazing to give my kids and their rooms a make-over.
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    Happy belated birthday! And thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.

I would love to play the Parenthood pack. I really like packs that make gameplay even more realistic and provide depth to the relationships between sims. I love that the central theme of the pack is for parents to have the ability to reinforce positive behavior in the younger sims and that it provides ways for parents and kids to interact beyond what the base game provides.
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Happy late Birthday! I would love the Toddler Stuff pack. I have so many toddlers that really need more hair and clothing! I also want to build a children's park with the play equipment! Thank you so much for doing this.
  • comorbidcomorbid Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to have Toddler for the stuff pack, and Parenthood for the game pack.

My favorite part about The Sims 4 are the recently added toddlers. I love having children in the game and would like to have this expanded upon in my gameplay.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Thank you for doing this!

I would like Parenthood. My main Sim recently had a flurry of children that he would totally love to explore Parenthood with. Will his children be good or bad mannered? :P
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I would like Parenthood because I love playing with big families and it would add so much to my game. I would probably make a lot more families with different personalities have fun playing with them.

I would like toddler stuff because Toddlers are adorable and I love playing with them. I am so excited to have play dates and build a toddler park and a daycare. I think the CAS and build mode stuff are really cute and I would definitely use them a lot.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • MaconDanielleMaconDanielle Posts: 5 New Member
    Happy belated birthday! This is very nice of you and I would pick the toddler stuff pack because currently my toddlers need more to do, they look a little bored honestly and they need so much more fun in their little lives, especially for my own simself's daughter, Clarissa (: Again thanks for doing this, it means a lot to me. #funfortoddlers
  • RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    First and foremost, happy birthday and thank you for hosting another giveaway!

I would love to win The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff because right now, I have two adorable toddlers in my family. They spent their first days in the bustling city of San Myshuno but their parents decided to move to Willow Creek to give them some more room and those toddler play equipment would be very convenient to decorate their new garden! And those outfits are way too cute to resist!
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Yesterday was my birthday too! Small world xD I didn't get to celebrate yesterday though, but I'm having a get together on Sunday because it's convenient for friends and family to visit.

Anyway... I've been dying to have the Spooky Stuff pack. I love building scary homes and making spooky Sims, especially since Halloween is coming up ^_^

As for an SP, I could probably use Spa Day to spruce up my neighborhoods. There are only so many restaurants you can build lol I need a bit more variety.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • xolissiexolissie Posts: 5 New Member
    There are sooo many packs that I still need that this is an incredibly hard choice. I'm trying to hold out for a sale so I can just buy a bunch at once rather than picking one at a time, lol.

As far as game packs, I think my next pick is Outdoor Retreat - I really want to add tents and the other outdoorsy items for when my sims are just starting out with no money, but also think the sort of "vacation" destination would be neat. I don't have Dine Out or Spa Retreat either but I think those are packs I'd have trouble incorporating into my normal gameplay (though I do want to try restaurants eventually).

The only stuff pack I've bought is Toddler Stuff, so I have plenty of options as far as the next Stuff Pack I want. It's a total toss up between Vintage Glamour Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, or Perfect Patio Stuff. VGS has some cute CAS hairs (I don't use CC in my games) as well as a butler that I totally want, and I'm pretty unimaginative with decorating my builds and stick to black and white color schemes, so the buy mode stuff would fit right in lol. RGS has the cool wishing well I wanna test out, would make for a very cute small park/wedding destination (maybe convince me to actually have a wedding for my sims instead of eloping), and has some cute CAS female hairs. PPS has hot tubs which I've wanted for basically ever, they're probably my favorite buy mode item since sims 2, and some more black and white furniture lol.

So tl;dr probably Outdoor Retreat and Vintage Glamour Stuff (but I'd really be happy with anything I don't have! I plan to get all but spooky stuff eventually!). And happy belated birthday!

I also have to say to everyone requesting parenthood and toddler stuff, they're both great! I recently bought them both and parenthood adds SO much to family gameplay and I'm incredibly partial to toddlers because I have one of my own but I really like it! If you don't win you should totally buy them next time there's a sale (if possible), they're worth it!
  • BunnerlyBunnerly Posts: 7 New Member
    This is really nice of you!
    I would really like to add the backyard stuff to my collection so that my families can spend some time outdoors enjoying their time together. I would also like to own Spa Day at one point so that my sims can relax and practice some yoga after a long day!
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Thanks for this giveaway and happy birthday!

The SP I'd like to have is Backyard Stuff, my sims want to have fun outside with them family and friends with some pool parties
  • RobynAsterRobynAster Posts: 4 New Member
    For the game pack, I would love to have Spa Day because the build items are just beautiful. I also love Yoga in real life, and would love to see my sims have a go at it. :D

As for the stuff pack, I think it would be cool to get Movie Hangout for the boho style, and so my sims can get together for a movie night. :)
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    Happy belated birthday!! I'm so glad it was a good one! Also, thank you so much for this giveaway.

I'd love to enter and for a game pack, I've been really eyeing Outdoor Retreat. I always get a "Needs a Vacation" moodlet for my Sims and since I'm currently in a family-centered Sims mood, I'd love them all to be able to go out on vacation together (Spa Day was also an option, but I think OR would work better for my current gameplay lol). As for stuff packs, going off the camping theme, when I was younger my family would totally attempt to make ice cream whenever we went our camping trips, so for that reason alone, I think Cool Kitchen would be awesome to recreate that memory with my sims even though we didn't have as fancy of an ice cream machine.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    Happy belated birthday to you! A gamepack I would love to acquire would be the Outdoor Retreat. I’ve been a big fan of the sceneries in the sims, and also vacations! I love having sims mingle and bond over group activities like: karaoke, festivals, and going out to a park. Although there are great things for sims to explor and do, a retreat is a better thing to do in my opinion. I would like a fresh new scenery for my sims to explore and for me to be surprised with. It brings me a lot of more variety on how to have fun with my sims. As for stuff packs, bowling night adds more activities for my sims to do also! I dislike stagnant sims who work all day!
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy birthday! I'd like to enter. I'd pick Movie Hangout stuff. I love the look of the items.

I have some rather eccentric sims who need that! Plus kids movie club would be awesome! And popcorn! And the clothes for guys are great! I have a hippie sim and she needs everything! Plus I want to make a snack foods restaurant and popcorn would be perfect!
    Thanks so much, I love the sims community.
    Post edited by gummybear0724 on
  • DonnaSpartacusDonnaSpartacus Posts: 35 Member
    Happy belated Birthday
    <3
    Hope you had a nice time
    Thank you for offering this, I'd like the Bowling Stuff Pack, since I'm a huge vintage nerd and the rockabilly stuff is awesome
    <3
    I just wish for the perfect Mycroftsim *sigh*
    mycroft_640.jpg
  • sunnyxmsunnyxm Posts: 4 New Member
    You are absolutely awesome!

I'd like any of these - Bowling Night, Fitness, Romantic Garden, Spooky, or Vintage Glamour
  • sunnyxmsunnyxm Posts: 4 New Member
    > @sunnyxm said:
    > You are absolutely awesome!
    >
    > I'd like any of these - Bowling Night, Fitness, Romantic Garden, Spooky, or Vintage Glamour

Wait, scratch that (just re-read the rules)

Spooky it is - It's approaching Halloween. I would love for my sims to be able to celebrate this wonderful holiday.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    happy birthday! don't want to enter the contest. just wanted to thank you for doing such a nice thing for our fellow simmers. :)
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    Happy birthday! Also yay, another giveaway! You're very generous :)

Now let me try my chance here. If I win, I would like Parenthood to have lots of kids and Vintage Glamour to have a butler that helps me clean up after their messes. It's pretty much my real life wish, so it's a chance to realize it with sims :D the kid I already have, I'm only missing the butler now haha

Thank you! <3