Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[VAMPIRES] Is there a cheat that lets me...

MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
Okay, I am honestly not sure how to word this question in fewer words, so let me just..

I have several vampires in my game who should have turned each other according to my story, but the problem is, I made them all separately, heck, I created the youngest one first (who later inspired me to create the older ones).

And there is a relationship thing in the hover-box when you hover over a person that shows who's turned who into a vampire. You know, whether someone is someone's offspring or master or whatever the English terms are. Apparently this comes with perks if you completed certain aspirations.
See, I want this to match my story, but the only way I can think of is to un-turn them and then re-vampire them and cheat back their vampire exp points, and I'd rather not do that if there is an easier way.

Is there a cheatcode for this specifically? Setting the master-offspring relationship between two vampire sims?
Thank you!

lil_pixel_boys.png
they/he
simblr
Post edited by Magdaleena on

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I haven't seen a cheat code for that but would like to have one :)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    (Dunno if you're still looking for this or not) -

If TwistedMexi hasn't found it, it doesn't exist! :+1:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/vampcheats

Increase Vampire Rank (it's the 7th or 8th cheat from the bottom)

Minor -> Prime -> Master -> Grand Master (plus how to "Max Bar")
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • jamiehoodjamiehood Posts: 126 Member
    I definitely agree! TwistedMexi has answers for everything! (well, most stuff). I'm pretty sure he has a cheat to add or take away the vampire trait