Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call! I need your sims! *CLOSED* Thank you!!!

Comments

• CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    I made a family for you. I would post pictures but I'm not sure how. They are the McNeil family, hopefully I tagged it so you can see it.

Aiden McNeil: A former policemen who recently lost his husband and is trying to cope along with raising his son and helping his daughter get on her feet. His main focus is his family so he tends to be a loner, at least he keeps in shape in his older days.

Lizzie McNeil: Is Aiden's daughter. She came from troubled home before being fostered and adopted by Aiden and his husband and mainly found comfort in books among other nerdy things. What Aiden doesn't know is Lizzie has a bad case of sticky fingers.

Jason McNeil: Is Aiden's foster son. He's more outgoing than the rest of his family and tends to spend more time outside. He has high hopes to become a police officer.

I hope you get some use out of them and you are more then welcome to change whatever you'd like for them.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CeeMilton - Thank you! If I can't find them I will let you know. Very much appreciated. :)
    @aussiekarima and @MINEZ - check out Chapter 1 - Emma Rapp and Rachael Palumbo are in the story!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Muy Interesante!!! I like Rachael's makeover, This will be interesting..,
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Muy Interesante!!! I like Rachael's makeover, This will be interesting..,
    Haha! We may see more of her! :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Yeah just started reading saw it up on SAA FB page! Loved it so far!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ Yeah just started reading saw it up on SAA FB page! Loved it so far!
    Thank you! You are in for a wild ride!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Made a Sim and posted him under the hashtag #NewBeginnings. He's CC-free but I use HD feet so you'll have to check the box. The description:
    Greg Haworth is a single Sim, and he'll probably stay that way for a bit. Having inherited his dad's genius, and being neat to the point of neurotic, this enormous-hearted Sim could only ever follow Papa Miles into the medical business. (P.S. if you want to cheat some Character Values on, he's probably got high Empathy and Responsibility).
    Do what you like with him. Heck, give him a wife and kids if you want to. It'll be interesting to see! ;)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    I suck at male sims to a whole nother level,but can I contribute a female sim?
    Kelebek wrote: »
    I suck at male sims to a whole nother level,but can I contribute a female sim?
    Absolutely! I can use them as well!

Made a Sim and posted him under the hashtag #NewBeginnings. He's CC-free but I use HD feet so you'll have to check the box. The description:
    Greg Haworth is a single Sim, and he'll probably stay that way for a bit. Having inherited his dad's genius, and being neat to the point of neurotic, this enormous-hearted Sim could only ever follow Papa Miles into the medical business. (P.S. if you want to cheat some Character Values on, he's probably got high Empathy and Responsibility).
    Do what you like with him. Heck, give him a wife and kids if you want to. It'll be interesting to see! ;)
    Thanks, I will check them out!
    *Whispers* Here is my submission if u like it I'll PM u her download link and her cc

SyPMBLF.png

Her name is Amber Ridge, a full time medical student and a part time retail worker,so she's always busy with school and work.She's very soft spoken and gentle.

did i mention i suck at backstory too
    edited October 2017
    @Kelebek - Ohhh... I love her! She's gorgeous! T
    Yes, please send me her link...no worries about a backstory!
    I will :D
  • MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't know if you're still searching but i have several sims showcased in my thread that may fulfill young adult female roles or young male roles. And if not, you could just age them down as they are unplayed.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15157700/#Comment_15157700

If you like them, you are welcome to subscribe as I am on a roll creating sims lately.

Here's a copy and paste of the showcase for convenience:

ALYONA PETROV
    Computer Whiz Russian Lady

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/CCC6D870B7A011E78A8DAEE225736413

Alyona is recovering from a break up. She wants to take time to bond with the right guy. As a child she learned to be a #computerwhiz from her dad. She can focus on an IT career and be successful and if the right guy comes along she'll date him. Maybe she'll get #catsanddogs for company in the meantime. #unplayed#awesome#pretty#cute#hot#sexy#beautiful#gorgeous#model#female#girl#woman#nocc#story#backstory#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#coolkitchen#spaday#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz, Quick Learner
    Traits: Romantic, Insider, Materialistic

JACQUELINE ROSE
    Hot Geek

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/84DFFA4BB48011E789F905A57EEC9667

Jacqueline has with #creative vision. She lives a double life as a #bro and #geek but really wants to write a #bestselling book and then maybe pursue other creative endeavors? #unplayed#realistic#cute#gorgeous#attractive#adorable#beautiful#hot#sexy#stunning#alluring#model#perfect#awesome#youngadult#female#woman#girl#redhead#redhair#eyes#bro#geek#nerd#nocc#ccfree#story#dineout#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#romanticgarden#fitnessstuf#spaday#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author, Muser
    Traits: Bro, Creative, Geek

TOM REINHARDT
    Classy Ladies' Gentleman

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5A3B186EB12D11E78F29AEE225736413

An #outgoing #gentleman with a sense for style. He was raised by parents who taught him chivalry. He is #cheerful to #gettogether with friends and bring smiles to their faces or find a woman who's more than a friend and bring a huge smile to her face. This #man has a #good heart and helps sims in need. He's not #perfect but is #awesome. #athletic#cute#hot#sexy#male#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#perfectpatio#spaday#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Friend of the World, Gregarious
    Traits: Good, Outgoing, Cheerful

CARISHA KOVAK
    Slovokian Model of All Trades

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/326CB335AC7811E78D15FCAB6C5DEC93

She was #cute as a child, is #gorgeous as a #woman and is carefree about fashion because she dons it when doing #model work, but sometimes poses in only her fashionable birthday suit! Her whole body is #beautiful in all ways but she is #ambitious to be skilled in all ways, too! Can you help her? #athletic#hot#sexy#perfect#female#girl#blonde#confident#bro#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#perfectpatio#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro#niki

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim, Quick Learner
    Traits: Ambitious, Bro, Self-Assured

AYA TAKAHASHI
    Japanese Fashion Woman

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B3B3E88CAB2111E78BCB7AE2CCA11599

Aya is a well-endowed fashion lover and wants to be beautiful! Her name means "Design" "Color" or "Beautiful" in Japanese. She aspires to build a happy family with a man that can appreciate her beauty. #cute#hot#sexy#perfect#beautiful#model#female#girl#woman#asian#japanese#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#spaday#perfectpatio#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family, Domestic
    Traits: Bookworm, Creative, Art Lover

CLAIRE NICHOLS
    The Awesome Woman

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C69CF4A7A0DD11E78A7687718D98F3FB

Claire is awesome because she's a free spirit that wants to live her life to the fullest. She wants to build an amazing body and loves dressing up! She was raised by great loving parents and believes she can be a great influence to others. Lead her to her destiny! #athletic#cute#hot#sexy#perfect#beautiful#model#female#girl#woman#brunette#cheerful#goofball#romantic#nocc#ccfree#story#cityliving#ParentHood#gettogether#gettowork#vampiresgamepack#perfectpatio#outdoorretreat#luxuryparty#vanderetro

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Body Builder, Metabolism
    Traits: Cheerful, Goofball, Romantic

HANDSOME BOB
    Not Creepy at All

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/51476B2F848A11E784DEA05D6D91E4D0

#handsome #nocc #sexy Handsome Bob is kind of a wierdo... He wears socks with sandals! He does deal with a couple personality problems. But he's really handsome, he just needs a makeover, right?

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family, Domestic
    Traits: Romantic, Insane, Hates Children

NAOMI KYLE
    celebrity IGN newscaster

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg
    tumblr_mcc1249hId1ria07vo1_500.jpg
    BTv-hINIAAAvyh0.jpg

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/8F4DEEEE757911E6893F9FB40D150D07

She's an IGN Newscaster #celebrity #female #gamer actress with personality. Thanks to @kittymeow and a few of my own adjustments. The beautiful gamer girl from IGN news is a sim for your downloading pleasure! Traits assigned accurately reflect Naomi Kyle.

Suggested CC: MartyP's Set of 4 moles N2 the one between eyebrows.

(unplayed)
    Aspiration: Musical Genius, Muser
    Traits: Music Lover, Bro, Geek

BRITNEY
    The Immortal Clone

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg
    d4krNsc.gif

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/8F4DEEEE757911E6893F9FB40D150D07

She's #noCC #female #sexy and Immortal, that's right! She's a clone and outlasted her original because of a strange error in the cloning process. She's gotten quite skilled in her endless life, but not perfect. As a daring romantic, (somewhat compulsive), will she ever find love when her male counterparts pass on before her? Will she finally connect with & woohoo someone? What? why hasn't she woohooed yet? Why does she like tattoos so much? Will you give her some new tattoos? What's her ultimate goal? Will I stop asking questions and let you download her already!?

NOTE: To help you play her as the story describes, you should have "Eternal Youth" and "Immortal" buyable traits
    Suggested CC: DragonQueen's Phoenix Dragon Tattoo

Relationships: Chelsea's Aunt. Krystal's Sister (clone sister).
    (played)
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz, High Metabolism
    Traits: Genius, Good, Romantic

RFezttr.jpg

CHELSEA
    Pretty & Confident, Bodybuilder & Violinist

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg
    HfFwi2K.gif
    l5hSepm.gif

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3A424C0853B211E6878B30605109FFB7

Chelsea is an independent young lady with great confidence and looks to match. She wants to get lean and fit because that is her dream! Who's to judge her? As the daughter of a goofball and a genius, Chelsea loves both said traits in men. She loves music and wants to show the world her dance moves. She's got soul and loves the violin. No one tells her she can't, because she *can*. Will she reach her goals and aspiration? How will her story play out?

Relationships: Daughter of Jack
    (unplayed)
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder, High metabolism
    Traits: Dance Machine, Music Lover, Self-Assured

JACK
    Goofball & Joker Extroirdinare

00.jpg
    Click Show for details
    01.jpg
    JeLlulo.gif

Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1533484F70BB11E68046B8037B7966C5

My first sim. Father to Chelsea.

Chelsea's Dad. A goofball who loves delivering a good joke, A true gentleman and an all-around nice guy. He wouldn't hurt a flea. (Well, he would, but doesn't want to). He longs for a deep relationship that consumes him, and exhausts his poetic talent. He's always looking for a good laugh. Like from daring his own wife to streak! Oh wait, no! He didn't really mean to go streak, he was just kidding. Well, he hopes no one saw her do that. Jack is actually so nice that there's no way this guy is a dime-a-dozen. He stands out. He's just missing shining armor! Maybe you could add it for him?

Relationships: father to Chelsea
    (unplayed)
    Aspiration: Soulmate, Alluring
    Traits: Active, Goofball, Good
    Post edited by MeteoricDragon on
    @MeteoricDragon - These are great. Thanks for submitting! My town will be gorgeous!
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Do you still need anymore Sims?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

@aussiekarima - I am going to see how it's going this afternoon. Go ahead and submit and I will try to get them at least in the town.
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    Lol, I was going to ask you if you still needed sims but I can see there is already a lot of amazing sims submitted.
    Vee_Sam wrote: »
    Lol, I was going to ask you if you still needed sims but I can see there is already a lot of amazing sims submitted.

You can still submit. I am populating the town with families. So I may need more! Just not sure, so go ahead if you like.
    @AudreyFld How big should the family be. Do you want anything specific?
    @AudreyFld How big should the family be. Do you want anything specific?

Four or five sims of various ages is perfect.
    @AudreyFld I will try and upload a family for you. Also what tags should I add for you
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited October 2017
    @AudreyFld I'll submit a family for you! Edit: They're the Parsons family!
    @AudreyFld I will try and upload a family for you. Also what tags should I add for you
    @AudreyFld I'll submit a family for you!

Thanks guys! #startingover works. <3