Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call! I need your sims! *CLOSED* Thank you!!!

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Two sims for you right here. CC free.

feng1_smaller.jpg

feng2_smaller.jpg

Download HERE.

Hunky sims! Love them! Thanks....
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    definitely have to make a sim for this :) or sims rather.
    xJojox wrote: »

Yay! I know I will get hot sexy sims from you! :joy: Of course @Maladi777 and @pammiechick also deliver on that front!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Are you in need of more sims for your town @AudreyFld? I made a few and can upload if you are.
    haswh wrote: »
    Are you in need of more sims for your town @AudreyFld? I made a few and can upload if you are.

I may need a few more families to populate the town so post away! :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I uploaded 4 (two families and two singles) you can find them in my gallery or use the #haswh. Hope you like them. :)
    haswh wrote: »
    I uploaded 4 (two families and two singles) you can find them in my gallery or use the #haswh. Hope you like them. :)
    Thanks! :)
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    > @PurplishSimEater said:
    > The Carroll Family
    >
    >
    > Sonia is a current student at the local college who lives with her older sister and niece. She likes video games, working out, and hitting up nightclubs when she can - and as a computer science major, it's nowhere near as much as she'd like it to be. She dreams of running her own tech start-up someday. Currently, though, she's focused on living in the moment and not getting in Louisa's hair - after all, if she gets kicked out, she's got no back up plan, though she supposes she could always crash at a friend's for a while.
    > (Traits: Dance Machine, Active, Geek)
    >
    >
    > Louisa was the responsible one of the family, always getting good grades and focused on her goals. She was the first in the family to graduate from college and get an office job. Understandably, it came as a bit of a shock to everyone that she was the first of the Carroll cousins to get pregnant, and as a further shock that she quit her job at the biggest bank in SimNation for a less well-paid position at the publishing firm with fewer hours. Her logic, though, was that she wanted to be present in her daughter's life and be a kick-plum parent. Unfortunately, circumstances changed and she got laid off, so she moved to Sonia's college town and offered her sister a place to stay that wasn't the dorms. Will her temper drive a wedge between the sisters or will they work through it?
    > (Traits: Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Family-Oriented)
    >
    >
    > Alicia was an unexpected surprise; though Louisa had always wanted to be a mom, the circumstances were less than ideal. It didn't help that the girl was a wild imp of a toddler, though she's calmed down as she's gotten older and channelled her energy into goofing off on the monkey bars or cracking jokes in her fourth-grade class. She's well loved, though, and excited to finally live full time with her auntie Sonia, who's only the coolest person ever.
    > (Trait: Goofball)
    >
    > If the gallery link doesn't work, I used the tag #StartingOverSequel on the household.

the pictures you took look so professional! how do you take screenshots like that? im so nooby lol
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @Katie123 Thank you! I don't have any lighting mods or fancy stuff for photo-taking but I do have an app called PhotoScape that I use for making collages like the ones shown in the thread. My biggest trick for photographing in Create-a-Sim is trying to catch them as they're moving from neutral to a different pose. Sometimes, it takes a while to get a picture exactly how I want it (no closed eyes or weird body contorting), but I find the ends results are usually worth it.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2017
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yay! I know I will get hot sexy sims from you! :joy: Of course @Maladi777 and @pammiechick also deliver on that front!

@Maladi777 and @xJojox are the best at making hot sims... :love: eye candy galore!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I got bored so made you another household. :D

Meet Mohinder, Mindy & Walker
    roomies.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I got bored so made you another household. :D

Meet Mohinder, Mindy & Walker
    roomies.jpg

Cool! Thanks!
    edited October 2017
    @AudreyFld is he too alpha (too much cc)

QGY3rMl.png

Anyhoo!
    This is Laikyn. He's 28 and he's a website designer. Bit of a homebody and a little bit of a slob. But definitely a perfectionist about what he does. His popular amongst friends and comes from a normal kind of family ... with a sister and both parents.

Post edited by xJojox on
    @AudreyFld is he too alpha (too much cc)

QGY3rMl.png

If he is.. i can cut him down some more if u have certain preferences for your story?

<3<3 No! He's gorgeous! I may need links to your CC if I don't have it. <3<3
    id box him up ... with everything and send him to your inbox.
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey, there! :D I came! So, I have some questions...Do I need to create a new family? Because, i have been thinking of a family I created some while ago to use here, and I wonder if I could just link their gallery ID and take some photos on created a sim...And write their story here! :D Edit: By the by, do you need more familys or yough adults?
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Hey, there! :D I came! So, I have some questions...Do I need to create a new family? Because, i have been thinking of a family I created some while ago to use here, and I wonder if I could just link their gallery ID and take some photos on created a sim...And write their story here! :D Edit: By the by, do you need more familys or yough adults?

I need families! :) They will populate the town. If you have some already created you can just link to them. No need to spend time making new ones. Thanks!
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Okay, here we have it!

Gallery Link!
    Some pics:
    R0zf8oq.pnggXc9TZP.png
    9FA0DyR.pngDX7EEiD.png3RucGaG.pngQgRGOFr.png

Little backstory: Lydia spend her time between three things she lovea: Her childrem, her Husband, and panting, being the one with biggest income in the house, most bills tend to fall on Lydia's sallary.Her Husband, Cristian, struggles to keep his restless daughters under control, and to keep other's kids in Control, as a teacher. As Clair ends up in various fight's and has broke more bones than you usual child, while Margaret, Or Meg, as some call, just likes running around and causing trouble!

Also, some weirdly specified question: I may or I may not have a group of university friends that I made some while ago...That also has toddler on it, can I submit it as ''possible university members?'' :D You can always remove the toddler if you wish.
    @Sourocha - sure. Submit them. :) I may need them to populate the neighborhood. I love the family - they are adorable! Thank you!
  • CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    I'll try to make one sometime this weekend.
    CeeMilton wrote: »
    I'll try to make one sometime this weekend.

Thanks a heap!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Hey, I'm not at my computer right now but would love to submit a couple! Not necessarily that kind of couple...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2017
    How bout some Disney princesses that got make overs....
    Post edited by SodaGnome on
    Hey, I'm not at my computer right now but would love to submit a couple! Not necessarily that kind of couple...
    I am still accepting families to populate the town so feel free to submit them!
    SodaGnome wrote: »
    How bout some Disney princesses that got make overs....

Both those two in the shiny dresses had twins tonight... maybe shiny dresses = twins?

Rbema5h.jpg

It would be so cool if custom content auto uploaded to gallery with rest of sim...
    Oh a nice sorority to populate a sorority house! Haha. Thanks.
  • SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2017
    My sims life is really busy.

Post edited by SodaGnome on