Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call! I need your sims! *CLOSED* Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I don't suppose you'll need more? I see you already have quite a few, lol.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Question for you @AudreyFld. Do you want the sims to have skills or doesn't it matter? Not sure I have much in the way of skilled sims with your descriptions I haven't used already for other stories.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Question for you @AudreyFld. Do you want the sims to have skills or doesn't it matter? Not sure I have much in the way of skilled sims with your descriptions I haven't used already for other stories.
    Skills don't matter...
    I don't suppose you'll need more? I see you already have quite a few, lol.
    I am still taking sims. I need to populate the town too!
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited October 2017
    Here is one I uploaded: Valerie Burns

01.jpg

Valerie Burns is perfect. Perfectly petite, perfectly coiffed, perfectly polite. Perfect, perfect, perfect. In fact, if even the teeniest tiniest thing in her life isn't perfect, it gives Valerie such a bad headache that it feels like something is trying to crawl out of her skull...but even that doesn't wipe the perfect smile off of Valerie's perfect face.

Valerie's biggest fear is that she isn't actually perfect after all.

Post edited by superkyle221 on
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    @superkyle221 Your Valerie Burns looks & styling fits the perfect image you were going for .. perfectly ☺ ☺ ☺ Wonderful bio on her too! ♥ Happy simming always!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    @AudreyFld ☺ ☺ ☺ Thank you for welcoming me to the forums & offering to look at my sims. If you do decide to use any would you let me know please .. even if they are townies .. I just love knowing my simmies are going into great sim games ♥ Have a blast & sim on!!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Here is one I uploaded: Valerie Burns

01.jpg

Valerie Burns is perfect. Perfectly petite, perfectly coiffed, perfectly polite. Perfect, perfect, perfect. In fact, if even the teeniest tiniest thing in her life isn't perfect, it gives Valerie such a bad headache that it feels like something is trying to crawl out of her skull...but even that doesn't wipe the perfect smile off of Valerie's perfect face.

Valerie's biggest fear is that she isn't actually perfect after all.
    Thank you for submitting Valerie! I love her story. It is 'perfect'! :joy:
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    @AudreyFld ☺ ☺ ☺ Thank you for welcoming me to the forums & offering to look at my sims. If you do decide to use any would you let me know please .. even if they are townies .. I just love knowing my simmies are going into great sim games ♥ Have a blast & sim on!!
    I am in the game now and will pop over and grab one or two! :)
  • Options
    @GLovely1 - Oh my! Your sims are gorgeous. <3 Can I take any of them?
  • Options
    @GLovely1 Welcome to the forums! Lovely is that you? I think it is! Nice to see you here as well as in game! You will love joining in on all the fun! :) And yes @AudreyFld she has beautiful Sims! So talented!
  • Options
    > @AudreyFld said:
    > @GLovely1 - Oh my! Your sims are gorgeous. <3 Can I take any of them?

Of course you can take them and involve them in your wonderful stories any way you like! Thank you so much for your enthusiastic words about them! You just gave me a huge smile ☺ ☺ ☺ ♥
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    > @haswh said:
    > @GLovely1 Welcome to the forums! Lovely is that you? I think it is! Nice to see you here as well as in game! You will love joining in on all the fun! :) And yes @AudreyFld she has beautiful Sims! So talented!

And now I'm smiling even more! Yes it's me ☺ I finally decided to get involved in all the forum fun too and I am so happy to find some of my gallery friends already here too like you @haswh !! Thanks a bunch for your warm welcome and this awesome compliment! Have a fantastic simming weekend ♥
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    @GLovely1 Welcome to the forums! Lovely is that you? I think it is! Nice to see you here as well as in game! You will love joining in on all the fun! :) And yes @AudreyFld she has beautiful Sims! So talented!

Ah! So you know each other! Awesome. And, yes, she is very talented! I just spent at least an hour browsing through @GLovely1's sims. Amazing. It made me want to take them and start a whole different story just so I could use them! :joy: But alas, my story is calling me...I can only grab a few. I will let you know which ones I use. Some will be just to populate the town but with all these great sims, I should have a fairly normalish town!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @AudreyFld I will be uploading my family in a few minuets!
    Backstory: The Hamlin family still all live together on the estate that Grandfather built back in the day. Nicolas will be off to college any day now and Sofia can't wait to leave either. They both feel stuck trying to live up to their families expectations. Soon they will be off to try out what life is like on their own! Nicolas would like to get his degree in business (maybe) and Sofia would like to make music forever!
    You can use the whole family as townies or just take Nick and Sofia or any of the others and age up or down. Whatever you want. The whole family has 5 outfits in all categories so if they are townies hopefully they will not wear the same outfit all the time! Thanks for the opportunity to submit! :)
    Post edited by haswh on
  • Options
    FYI @AudreyFld: Forgot to tell you...I made this family a long time ago and Nick and Sofia were born in game. I just aged everyone up to get the ages I wanted to submit. I never played them much so no skills to speak off and no emotions as this pack wasn't out yet. :)
  • Options
    FYI @AudreyFld: Forgot to tell you...I made this family a long time ago and Nick and Sofia were born in game. I just aged everyone up to get the ages I wanted to submit. I never played them much so no skills to speak off and no emotions as this pack wasn't out yet. :)
    No problem with the skills! Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate everyone's submissions! :)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Okay now I really can't stop grinning and wow thank you so much for your very sweet flattering comments about my sims! I'm so happy you spent some time in my catalog today and I'm looking forward to catching up with your storyline ☺☺☺
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'll submit when I get home next week!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'll submit when I get home next week!!
    Thanks! I know they will be awesome. Thanks!
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Okay now I really can't stop grinning and wow thank you so much for your very sweet flattering comments about my sims! I'm so happy you spent some time in my catalog today and I'm looking forward to catching up with your storyline ☺☺☺

Just the truth!
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Okay, again you don't have to use any of them but here's another family and a rando...

Della Keating is a single mom, her husband Jay died before their daughter was born. He was a cop shot in the line of duty. Della had always imagined herself as a housewife, but now she had to support her young son and newborn daughter, so she did what she did best, cook. Della has worked long hours at the diner for years to put her children through University. Fortunately, their both smart and scholarships should cover the majority of the cost. She is a colorful and joyful woman, known to put a smile on the face of everyone she meets.
    pV6nJ77.png

Jordan Keating a College bound young adult and a responsible and health conscious athlete with Professional Ambitions. He can often be seen jogging around the neighborhood. He helps out by having a part-time job, being handy around the house, and making sure his sister Jae stays out of trouble. When isn't with them he's with his friends.
    d9udR3b.png

Jae Keating, named after a father she never knew is chronicling her life in what she calls her memoir. She has grand ambitions, but she does have the creative genius to bring them to life. She appreciates both her mother and brother's efforts to keep her in check, but its sometimes a bit too restricting for her liking. It does, however, fuel the ispiration for her future bestselling memoirs.
    svMRqGW.png

Christina Taylor is the girl next door. She may seem token, but Christina's ambition could get her that Pulitzer she's dreamt about. Christina is EVERYONES friend and is always in the know. One day she'll hear just the information she needs to write the groundbreaking investigatory revelation of the century. For now she'll bide her time and pay her dues being a lowly blogger for the local paper and may even look for love.
    PewKXNG.png

Again I love creating sims, feel free to check out my gallery for more, I'll stop after this. I haven't had this much time for CAS in a long time...
  • Options
    @MINEZ - Ahhh Thanks! Interesting and diverse crew!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @MINEZ - Have you loaded them to the gallery? I can't find the Keatings anywhere or Christina.

Edit to say that I found them. :blush:
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    Soda was born in the rat invested mean streets of poor San Myshuno. This is the gritty true story of his struggle to break free from his abusive home and oppressive life and find meaning and happiness in a dark and troubled world.

rVKQ0mT.jpg
  • Options
    @SodaGnome wrote: »
    Soda was born in the rat invested mean streets of poor San Myshuno. This is the gritty true story of his struggle to break free from his abusive home and oppressive life and find meaning and happiness in a dark and troubled world.

rVKQ0mT.jpg

I like Soda already!!! :)
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi, I saw your casting call on SAA on FB, I am from the Australian & NZ EA Forums so can not post pictures here, but you are welcome to use any of my Sims #aussiekarima! ♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'll see who I have spare when I get on the computer later. it's too early right now (5.30 am) for sims.