Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call! I need your sims! *CLOSED* Thank you!!!

AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
:star:Casting Call :star:

Hi everyone! I am moving the continuation of my story - Starting Over - from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I am in the process preparing an epilogue to Starting Over which I hope to have published in the next week that will help transition to my new story.

Here's where I need your help! I am in immediate need of 4 sims - a young adult male (college age) and his sister who is still a teen but only one year younger and two unrelated young adult college age females.

Additionally, I need a variety of Sims to play a role in my story as well as populate the town so if I don't pick your sim for the immediate need, you may very well still see them in the story. For these additional sims I will need young adults both male and female as it will begin during the college years for my heir. I am also looking for families of all ages to populate the town as I plan to remove most of the premades.

Do's and Don'ts
  • I am not doing a supernatural story so please no vamps or aliens.
  • CC is okay. I don't have much in the way of CC clothing, but do use a lot of hair, skin, makeup etc.
  • I have all EPs, GPS and stuff packs.
  • If I chose your sim, I have the right to change hair, makeup, clothing to suit the story and may change their name if I get some with the same name or too many that start with B for example.
  • Please post in the gallery using #startingover
  • Feel free to post a picture of your sim here along with a link to them.
  • I would love a small backstory but it's not required
I will leave it open until October 31st unless I get enough before that.
<3 Thanks in advance for your help! <3
Post edited by AudreyFld on

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    So excited, Audrey! :) I am home sick today (boooo) and I think I know what I'll be doing to pass the time! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I am sorry You are sick :( But happy you will be creating some sims!!!! So excited. :)
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Hiya! I'll create a few for you under that tag, in the meantime, you're welcome to take a nosy at my #BoredomCuties tag on the gallery and take whoever you want.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Hiya! I'll create a few for you under that tag, in the meantime, you're welcome to take a nosy at my #BoredomCuties tag on the gallery and take whoever you want.

Thank you!!! I will definitely check them out tonight and let you know if I grab some. :)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I will get this for you in a bit. I need to decompress after work first. 100+ multiple disabilities kids on a field trip to the bowling alley today. I'm worn out.

I will probably just make you a family for the background instead of your main 4, but feel free to pull them out of the family if you wish to.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I will get this for you in a bit. I need to decompress after work first. 100+ multiple disabilities kids on a field trip to the bowling alley today. I'm worn out.

I will probably just make you a family for the background instead of your main 4, but feel free to pull them out of the family if you wish to.

Thanks! I can only imagine how exhausting that would be! But I bet the kids had a great time! :)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited October 2017
    I made my sims for you :blush:

Maya & Ethan Hudson
    CjrmoZa.png

Maya Hudson always had big dreams for the future -- going to college, finding a great career, falling in love, getting married, having kids... And she always assumed it would be in that order.

With the unexpected arrival of little Ethan two and a half years ago, things definitely changed... But though the order may have shifted a little, Maya still dreams of finding love, settling down, and building a great life for herself and her little boy. She's finally enrolled in college, and even started dipping her toes back into the dating world.

Trying to juggle classes, making friends, going on dates, AND raising her little boy hasn't been easy... But Maya knows it will all be worth it.

(Maya has the soulmate aspiration, and her traits are Clumsy, Loves the Outdoors, and Outgoing. Ethan's trait is Clingy. They are both cc free! You can use them as a random background family, or if you'd like Maya to be one of the college students, I worked that into her backstory ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Ethan is ADORABLE, holy cow!

I will also be firing up my game and starting on the sim creation process as soon as I get my laundry started.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
    @CitizenErased14 - so cute! Thanks!

@PurplishSimEater - thanks. Can't wait!
    edited October 2017
    The Carroll Family

htzNRh3.jpg
    Sonia is a current student at the local college who lives with her older sister and niece. She likes video games, working out, and hitting up nightclubs when she can - and as a computer science major, it's nowhere near as much as she'd like it to be. She dreams of running her own tech start-up someday. Currently, though, she's focused on living in the moment and not getting in Louisa's hair - after all, if she gets kicked out, she's got no back up plan, though she supposes she could always crash at a friend's for a while.
    (Traits: Dance Machine, Active, Geek)

G5qE1Pm.jpg
    Louisa was the responsible one of the family, always getting good grades and focused on her goals. She was the first in the family to graduate from college and get an office job. Understandably, it came as a bit of a shock to everyone that she was the first of the Carroll cousins to get pregnant, and as a further shock that she quit her job at the biggest bank in SimNation for a less well-paid position at the publishing firm with fewer hours. Her logic, though, was that she wanted to be present in her daughter's life and be a kick-plum parent. Unfortunately, circumstances changed and she got laid off, so she moved to Sonia's college town and offered her sister a place to stay that wasn't the dorms. Will her temper drive a wedge between the sisters or will they work through it?
    (Traits: Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Family-Oriented)

Ub9ac4e.jpg
    Alicia was an unexpected surprise; though Louisa had always wanted to be a mom, the circumstances were less than ideal. It didn't help that the girl was a wild imp of a toddler, though she's calmed down as she's gotten older and channelled her energy into goofing off on the monkey bars or cracking jokes in her fourth-grade class. She's well loved, though, and excited to finally live full time with her auntie Sonia, who's only the coolest person ever.
    (Trait: Goofball)

If the gallery link doesn't work, I used the tag #StartingOverSequel on the household.
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
    @PurplishSimEater - they are gorgeous! Thank you so much! You can definitely tell they are related. I love that! <3
    @AudreyFld The genetics and the ability to use only one Sim as a parent/sibling are my favorite CAS features, to be honest.
    @AudreyFld The genetics and the ability to use only one Sim as a parent/sibling are my favorite CAS features, to be honest.
    I know! When I was converting my sims to Sims 4 I used that a lot. It was awesome!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Here ya go! :blush:

Meet Gino & Catalina Robledo.
    robledosiblings.jpg

Gino is studying Performing Arts at College with the hopes of becoming a star entertainer. His roots are in comedy and he visualises this as a vital stepping stone in his career, whether that is the end goal or not, that's entirely up to him.

Catalina, or Cat to her friends, is similar to Gino in many ways, she loves a good joke but her humour is centred around pranks whereas Gino sees himself performing routines. Catalina thinks that perhaps she'll skip College and just become a Streamer, she's already started to build up a following with her silly pranks, could she become the next big internet sensation?

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Here ya go! :blush:

Meet Gino & Catalina Robledo.
    robledosiblings.jpg

Gino is studying Performing Arts at College with the hopes of becoming a star entertainer. His roots are in comedy and he visualises this as a vital stepping stone in his career, whether that is the end goal or not, that's entirely up to him.

Catalina, or Cat to her friends, is similar to Gino in many ways, she loves a good joke but her humour is centred around pranks whereas Gino sees himself performing routines. Catalina thinks that perhaps she'll skip College and just become a Streamer, she's already started to build up a following with her silly pranks, could she become the next big internet sensation?
    Love them! Thanks for taking the time to create them! :)

I have been looking at your sims! You are so good at making them. I grabbed a few! :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm definitely going to work on this tomorrow! So happy your back! Rest and relax a bit then write, write write! Can't wait till this starts again! :smiley:
    @haswh wrote: »
    I'm definitely going to work on this tomorrow! So happy your back! Rest and relax a bit then write, write write! Can't wait till this starts again! :smiley:

Thanks! I am so ready to get going again. A bit of a learning curve in TS4! :p
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Okay so you can use them if you want... but this is the Palumbo Family.

Ronald is the Dad he's a Public Defender ( using the Law Career Mod by @Neia which is AWESOME).
    ZbGLprG.png

Elvia is the Mom she's a High School Teacher (@Neia's Education Career Mod, also awesome).
    m1FCySu.png

They are both Adults still they had their oldest child Rachael while super young, They are still very much in love and still feel to young to have an young adult and twin teens. They are definitely #relationshipgoals material. They are well respected around town and strive to make their children better.

Rachael 19, is the eldest. She is very smart talented and beautiful, but doesn't see herself as all those things. She's studying to make it in the medical field, but she also feels that she could be anything...She can often be found in a book or playing one of her many instruments or bossing around the twins.
    rxFIWQs.png

Terrence 15, is the oldest twin, middle child and only boy. He feels the pressure to be perfect, after all he'll be the Palumbo heir to carry on the name, a name that his parents have made golden. It also doesn't help that his eldest sister IS perfect, but he doesn't sweat it too much. He's the most popular guy in his grade, a good athlete, and has 3.5 GPA that's perfect enough right?
    330JnBU.png

Tatum 15, is the youngest twin, and last Palumbo. She and her brother both live in Rachael's golden shadow, but Tatum's nonchalant attitude irks her parents. Tatum is smart and popular, but not really driven toward any direction and that makes her different from a family that's always be driven to be the best they can to be
    WMjseH8.png

Please use them however you like!! I love CAS and make sim biographies!!
    The Perkins Family

Bronson
    10-06-17_10-20-16c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Mindy
    10-06-17_10-20-31c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Rayn
    10-06-17_10-20-43c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Ryker
    10-06-17_10-20-53c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

The girls are CC heavy. The boys have a little CC. Feel free to change it or if you need/want any, just let me know and I will try to find the links for it.
    The family will be on the gallery in a few minutes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Hi AudreyFld ☺ I am new to being an active part of the forums so I'm still working towards my 30 posts in order to become a member. This means I can't post any of my sims I would love for you to consider. If you have time please visit my profile .. same name .. and use any sims that look interesting to you. I write little bios to go along with my sims too ☺ Thank you and happy simming always!!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@MINEZ wrote: »
    Okay so you can use them if you want... but this is the Palumbo Family.

Ronald is the Dad he's a Public Defender ( using the Law Career Mod by @Neia which is AWESOME).
    ZbGLprG.png

Elvia is the Mom she's a High School Teacher (@Neia's Education Career Mod, also awesome).
    m1FCySu.png

They are both Adults still they had their oldest child Rachael while super young, They are still very much in love and still feel to young to have an young adult and twin teens. They are definitely #relationshipgoals material. They are well respected around town and strive to make their children better.

Rachael 19, is the eldest. She is very smart talented and beautiful, but doesn't see herself as all those things. She's studying to make it in the medical field, but she also feels that she could be anything...She can often be found in a book or playing one of her many instruments or bossing around the twins.
    rxFIWQs.png

Terrence 15, is the oldest twin, middle child and only boy. He feels the pressure to be perfect, after all he'll be the Palumbo heir to carry on the name, a name that his parents have made golden. It also doesn't help that his eldest sister IS perfect, but he doesn't sweat it too much. He's the most popular guy in his grade, a good athlete, and has 3.5 GPA that's perfect enough right?
    330JnBU.png

Tatum 15, is the youngest twin, and last Palumbo. She and her brother both live in Rachael's golden shadow, but Tatum's nonchalant attitude irks her parents. Tatum is smart and popular, but not really driven toward any direction and that makes her different from a family that's always be driven to be the best they can to be
    WMjseH8.png

Please use them however you like!! I love CAS and make sim biographies!!

Such a beautiful family! Thanks so much! I am busy modding my game so I will definitely check those out! I can see them moving in one of the now empty houses! :)
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    The Perkins Family

Bronson
    10-06-17_10-20-16c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Mindy
    10-06-17_10-20-31c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Rayn
    10-06-17_10-20-43c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

Ryker
    10-06-17_10-20-53c2a0pm.png?w=324&h=172

The girls are CC heavy. The boys have a little CC. Feel free to change it or if you need/want any, just let me know and I will try to find the links for it.
    The family will be on the gallery in a few minutes.

Thanks a lot for these! I might have to find the hair for the ladies! I am so glad everyone is making these. Now I will have diverse sims instead of them all looking like the ones I make! :)
    @GLovely1 wrote: »
    Hi AudreyFld ☺ I am new to being an active part of the forums so I'm still working towards my 30 posts in order to become a member. This means I can't post any of my sims I would love for you to consider. If you have time please visit my profile .. same name .. and use any sims that look interesting to you. I write little bios to go along with my sims too ☺ Thank you and happy simming always!!

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for offering. I will definitely check out your sims and grab a couple! :)

I can make you some more this weekend if you want more. I love creating sims for other people.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I can make you some more this weekend if you want more. I love creating sims for other people.

Thanks. Much appreciated! <3