Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @FloppyFish See I would, but lala used the fact that I'm a quiet player as proof. Also she said I always voted for town, but I'm not very good because 'this is my second mafia game! There's no way to convince them I'm town because she's twisting everything I do.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Sub has been killed by the mafia. She was Ellie Bishop, a VT.

It is now Day 7

Oh -- I think we have 11 and a half more hours.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    @FloppyFish See I would, but lala used the fact that I'm a quiet player as proof. Also she said I always voted for town, but I'm not very good because 'this is my second mafia game! There's no way to convince them I'm town because she's twisting everything I do.

Charlie, I'm not twisting anything you do or say. I'm very sorry you are reading that into my posts.

1. You voted happy.

2. You posted again after a 50 hour absence that you are a quiet player.

If you want to play mafia, play. Be active throughout the game. Don't be a no-show like you were this game. You had a full week to be active and play the game with us. You chose not to do so. Then on the last day you want us to trust you, listen to you, and believe you. It's hard to trust someone who hasn't put any effort into the game until they are about to be lynched.

I would much rather lose to someone who actually seems to care about the game and their co-players rather than someone who is hardly around and wins by fading into the background.

No one is too bothered if they win or lose these games. We do it for fun. Emily is one of the more fun players in the group -- she's also one of the nicest. I've known her over 4 years...I've played mafia with her for about that long, too.
    I didn't get to choose my grandmother died this week!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Besides, I already said I think I consider myself a "winner" in this game whether town wins or loses because I know I've done my personal best. No one can take away that. And if my side doesn't win -- I'm still proud of my performance. I've won in that instance.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that, Charlie. :(
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Excuse me for having family issues.
    It's a lot of fun!
    I didn't get to choose my grandmother died this week!

I am very sorry for your loss. That is a hard thing to go through.
    It is. Thank you. This whole mafia game was making me feel a little better.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Charlie, it looks like we still have a way to go before day ends. It's getting late for me -- and it's really late for Emily. I don't think we'll be too active right now. If you want to say something, go ahead and write it, but it probably will be several hours before either of us responds to it.

I'll be back before deadline, and I'm sure Emily will, too. :)
    Okay.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that, Charlie. It must be very hard.
    And I'm sorry you seem to be getting stressed, I'm sure it doesn't help.
    If the game was helping you, please remind yourself that no one is trying to hurt you. We're all trying to have fun, and we want it to be fun for you as well.

unknown.png
    Yay, spread the love!!! <3
    FwDXXd5.gif
    No lynch sorry I haven't talked much today... I've just been observing.
    See I voted for no lynch. I didn't just pick a townie.
    It's a lot of fun!
    I'm sorry Bella...
    I knew you were town

And I didn't vote for Bella!
    It's a lot of fun!
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I am sorry for your loss, Charlie :(
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

Thank you floppy but can we stop talking about it please?
    It's a lot of fun!
    Current votes

Charlie (2) - Lala, Em
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I voted for lala
    It's a lot of fun!
    Thank you floppy but can we stop talking about it please?

Sure, sorry.

Gooo town!
    Mafia Stats

No floppy you're fine I just don't want to bring it up.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Carry on then.
    *grabs ghost popcorn* Gooo townnn!
    Mafia Stats

FloppyFish wrote: »
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.
    Does anybody know if Ziva David knows the scums?

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    Should I also blindly follow Lala?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.

I've been waiting for so long to reply to this since the game is ending now. :grimace: The answer is yes. Yes, you should always listen to DeKay especially when DeKay's been revealed as town. There's no reason not to. :tongue:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.

I've been waiting for so long to reply to this since the game is ending now. :grimace: The answer is yes. Yes, you should always listen to DeKay especially when DeKay's been revealed as town. There's no reason not to. :tongue:

Game is not ending yet, DeKay!! Shoo shoo! :P :D
    Mafia Stats

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

No breaking rules DeKay! :persevere:
    unknown.png