Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor Challenge! (Open)

13...Next

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    So sweet of you @kittymeow :) Thanks! Gotta love free stuff right woop woop! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Are you still looking for sims? I can share one of mine if so!

Are vampires or aliens allowed? I've got a vampire that could use some love. I'm tempted to try and play my Straud triplets to young adult so one of them is old enough to take part too.

Anyway I'll probably post a sim soon if you are still looking.
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Brei714 wrote: »
    Are you still looking for sims? I can share one of mine if so!

Are vampires or aliens allowed? I've got a vampire that could use some love. I'm tempted to try and play my Straud triplets to young adult so one of them is old enough to take part too.

Anyway I'll probably post a sim soon if you are still looking.

Yeah, I think a vampire could spice things up! Thank you!

170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Looks like I didn't upload Beira. Lol. I just saved her but she's uploaded now and I finished her info!
    Looks like I didn't upload Beira. Lol. I just saved her but she's uploaded now and I finished her info!

Thank you! I'll get her now. c:
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    image.jpg
    Name: Damien Crowe
    Personality: An insane romantic who loves art
    Backstory: Damien is the son of gamer legend and loner Lilith Crowe and her boyfriend Calab Vatore. Lilith didn't know her son was a vampire until Caleb confessed his nature after meeting his son when he was a toddler. Still Damien wasn't really old enough to understand his obsession with plasma and biting things. That changed as he grew older. He started to go a little crazy in fact, kneenly aware of his differences and he began to see sims as less than sims. They were more like elaborate works of art to him, harder to admire and understand but no less beautiful. His romantic nature and insanity did not play well with each other. Every time he tried to find the soulmate he wanted he scared them away. Until his mother had him put in an asylum. Now he has been given a clean bill of health and allowed out. But how long will his supposed bout of sanity last? He intends to make the best of it though and is back to looking for his perfect lifemate.
    CC?: Default replacement eyes and skin and some eyelashes from Kijiko-Catfood. The eyes and skin aren't a big deal though they do make him look nicer.
    Link or Tag you're using I'm using the tag Wralai and my Gallery ID is the same as my name here, Brei714.
    Anything Else?: This is a redone version of Damien that I remade in create a sim. He doesn't have any extra skills or traits like the original does if you want the original and its okay for him to have skills and traits from his previous life I can switch them. I also changed his eyes since the orginal was born with eyes from Caleb Vatore's vampire form. Just let me know if you prefer the orginal. Here is a picture of the orginal to compare them.

DC2.jpg
    I'll probably reset everyone's skills to zero, since a big part of the challenge I'm doing is all about skills. Love him! Interesting character.
    Three days until this is closed! I need more guys! :D
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'll see who I have that I can send your way.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'll see who I have that I can send your way.

Thank you!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I have someone i'll submit later. :)
    Need to find the CC link for his hair :)
    Ok, I found it. :)
    Edq4LKn.png
    Name: Cordell Breaux-Burton
    Personality: Romantic Bookworm, Athletic.
    Traits: Hot-headed, Romantic, Bookworm (Included this as his traits don't fully represent his personality).
    Backstory: Born into just a regular family, well as regular as being the son of a famous author can be, Cordell never was interested in girls, not even a little bit. His parents were 100% supportive when he finally told them and even encouraged him to go on the show as he wasn't having too much success with all the guys in his life who were either not interested or had boyfriend/girlfriends already. His parents think his lack of success could be down to his inherited temper, something they both had to deal with when they were his age but this isn't that true. Cordell has a lot more control over that than they think, he's just found the right man for him.

CC?: Hair I think you have the eyelashes already :)
    Link or Tag you're using #Wralai
    Anything Else?: He's a AU full brother of my Burton Legacy Gen 3 heir Riley. :) Also, could you change his last name to Breaux-Burton rather than Breaux/Burton?
    edited October 2017
    *oops double post, darn internet speed*
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok, I found it. :)
    Edq4LKn.png
    Name: Cordell Breaux-Burton
    Personality: Romantic Bookworm, Athletic.
    Traits: Hot-headed, Romantic, Bookworm (Included this as his traits don't fully represent his personality).
    Backstory: Born into just a regular family, well as regular as being the son of a famous author can be, Cordell never was interested in girls, not even a little bit. His parents were 100% supportive when he finally told them and even encouraged him to go on the show as he wasn't having too much success with all the guys in his life who were either not interested or had boyfriend/girlfriends already. His parents think his lack of success could be down to his inherited temper, something they both had to deal with when they were his age but this isn't that true. Cordell has a lot more control over that than they think, he's just found the right man for him.

CC?: Hair I think you have the eyelashes already :)
    Link or Tag you're using #Wralai
    Anything Else?: He's a AU full brother of my Burton Legacy Gen 3 heir Riley. :) Also, could you change his last name to Breaux-Burton rather than Breaux/Burton?

I can do that! Thanks for submitting. c: