Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor Challenge! (Open)

Comments

• WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    That'd be great! Thank you both.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    Can I still enter your challenge or is it too late?
    Vee_Sam wrote: »
    Can I still enter your challenge or is it too late?

It's open until Halloween, unless I have less than seven sims.
    I will try and submit a sim for you and let you know when I upload it.
    I will try and submit a sim for you and let you know when I upload it.

Lovely, thank you!
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Hello @Wralai :smile: This looks like fun & your Santos is quite the cutie pie! Please introduce him to my gal Cinnamon here would ya? :wink:
    [img][/img]u0rmERS.png
    uvndG7N.png
    Name: Cinnamon Sularia
    Age: Young Adult (20?) I just created her & has never been played
    Personality: She's a total foodie, focuses on family & has a good heart
    Backstory: Inside her core, Cinnamon is as warm & sweet as the spice she is named for. Needless to say she does sometimes confuse people on a first meeting as her vibrant red hair is so excitedly eye catching :smile: She is more a traditionalist .. her dream really being creating a large happy family (which she thinks Santos' parents will love). Although she certainly knows how to add just the right amount of spice to anything she tries & hopefully together they will enjoy life's highs :smiley:
    CC: Cinnamon is wearing a nocc default replacement skin by Kijiko-Catfood called [Kijiko]SkinTone02_default-replacement as well as eyelashes by the same creator in these pictures.
    Link to gallery download:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4301DF28B4E911E78B6DA7B3994392A6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovely1&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you for considering Cinnamon :wink: My gallery ID is the same, GLovely1, if you are interested in checking out any other sims that may fit Santos. I write small bios for each sim I create :smile: Have a blast with this! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm going to make mine now. So it's ok to use CC skin, eyes and lashes? What about hair? :)
    edited October 2017
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm going to make mine now. So it's ok to use CC skin, eyes and lashes? What about hair? :)

All of those are fine! If you don't have the links, I can find some similar cc.
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Hello @Wralai :smile: This looks like fun & your Santos is quite the cutie pie! Please introduce him to my gal Cinnamon here would ya? :wink:
    [img][/img]u0rmERS.png
    uvndG7N.png
    Name: Cinnamon Sularia
    Age: Young Adult (20?) I just created her & has never been played
    Personality: She's a total foodie, focuses on family & has a good heart
    Backstory: Inside her core, Cinnamon is as warm & sweet as the spice she is named for. Needless to say she does sometimes confuse people on a first meeting as her vibrant red hair is so excitedly eye catching :smile: She is more a traditionalist .. her dream really being creating a large happy family (which she thinks Santos' parents will love). Although she certainly knows how to add just the right amount of spice to anything she tries & hopefully together they will enjoy life's highs :smiley:
    CC: Cinnamon is wearing a nocc default replacement skin by Kijiko-Catfood called [Kijiko]SkinTone02_default-replacement as well as eyelashes by the same creator in these pictures.
    Link to gallery download:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4301DF28B4E911E78B6DA7B3994392A6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovely1&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you for considering Cinnamon :wink: My gallery ID is the same, GLovely1, if you are interested in checking out any other sims that may fit Santos. I write small bios for each sim I create :smile: Have a blast with this! <3

Love her! I'd rather not use a default skin, but I already have the eyelashes. Thank you!
    Can I post her information. I wouldn't be able to add a picture though.
    Can I post her information. I wouldn't be able to add a picture though.

That's fine! ^^
    2LouZam.png?1
    Name: Phoenix Owen
    Personality: Goofball, Childish, Vegetarian
    Backstory: Phoenix is a wacky goofy girl who loves to crack a joke, she is very childish but not in a bad way she just loves to play with kids toys sometimes. She had a pretty good upbringing with her parents and older brother in San Myshuno, she loves being in the city. She's a devoted vegetarian so don't offer her meat or she will most like smack it out of your hand. She finds it hard to find someone who understands her and will accept her, so she is joining the bachelor to maybe find someone who will.
    CC?: Skin Eyes (Eyelashes you have)
    Gallery ID: Sophaloaf123
    2LouZam.png?1
    Backstory: Phoenix is a wacky goofy girl who loves to crack a joke, she is very childish but not in a bad way she just loves to play with kids toys sometimes. She had a pretty good upbringing with her parents and older brother in San Myshuno, she loves being in the city. She's a devoted vegetarian so don't offer her meat or she will most like smack it out of your hand. She finds it hard to find someone who understands her and will accept her, so she is joining the bachelor to maybe find someone who will.

Thank you!
    Wralai wrote: »
    2LouZam.png?1

Thank you!

I forgot the hair link!
    http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.com.uy/2017/08/embry-hair-v2.html
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited October 2017
    BpE1n6m.png
    Name: Beira Mackenzie
    Personality: Family Oriented- Wishes to be the best parent ever!! Cheerful, Loves Outdoors and Vegetarian.
    Backstory: Beira is named after the Scottish mythical Goddess of the winter. Though Beira the Goddess ruled over the lands in the winter time, winter doesn't quite exist in Simland but nevertheless Beira Mackenzie thoroughly enjoys spending time in the great outdoors. She doesn't quite turn into an ugly old hag during the off-winter months but rather is quite a bubbly character. She seems to almost always be cheerful and chipper and hopes that one day, maybe she can find the man of her dreams, grow a family and be a really awesome Mum!
    CC: Eyeliner + Eyeshadow from Sweetheart Stuff
    Link or Tag you're using Just Origin ID: samiam662
    Post edited by EmzyDalsvida on
    Name: Deanna Montes
    Personality: Creative, snob and vegetarian
    Backstory:
    Born and raised in the Upper Windenburg, Deanna has known privilege all her life. Her love and talent for arts were developed at a young age and she has set her sights on becoming the greatest painter Windenburg has ever known. "Animals are friends, not food" she often scolds the lesser, meat-eating people she encounters at Art Galas.
    BpE1n6m.png
    Name: Beira Mackenzie
    Personality:
    Backstory:
    CC?: Eyeliner + Eyeshadow will get for you soon
    Link or Tag you're using Just Origin ID: samiam662

Thank you!
    She is uploaded as Miss Montes if you can't find her you can look for my ea id: veniciasam
    edited October 2017
    Great, thanks!
    I believe nine sims have been submitted so far. I'm using mods so more than eight sims in the household will be possible, but there's a chance that when/if more sims are entered, your sim might not make it in, especially if you have more than one. (Fairness)

Of course, if I get eleven sims and love them all to bits... my self-control might laps and I'll just have twelve sims running around.

@EmzyDalsvida
    I can't find your sim. could you double check to see if she's uploaded?
    Thanks so much @Wralai for your sweet comment about Cinnamon :smile: I typically don't use default skins but for CAS screenshots it gives a smoother look sometimes and oh yea who can resist those fab kijiko eyelashes? Not me! lol :wink: Have a ton of fun with all these fantastic simmies running around your man Santos <3
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Oh @kittymeow your lavender haired lady is so beautiful and her bio totally cracked me up about smacking the meat out of the offered hand haha! Awesome contender for Santos <3 big smiles & happy simming always! :D
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Did you check the CC?
    Yeah, I ticked CC, I'll double check, though. Maybe my internet was being weird?

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Dunno i will try it tomorrow. I got busy tonight with other stuff lol. I will also try to finish the character info too!
    @GLovely1 aww thank you so much!! I really love yours too, she is very beautiful and I love that you used the new free content on her! Really suits her. <3