Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection Question

Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
Hello Simmers!

So first let me say up front I am sorry if this question has been asked and answer a million times.

So my daughter-in-law has copies of the Sims 2 on most of the systems it was available on. Only she did not know about the ultimate collection being free. My question is can she still get a copy of it? I know she would have to most likely contact customer service but I hate to tell her to do it if there is no chance in her being able to get it. I read an article saying they stopped giving it out as of July this year. What I am not sure of is that just when it left origins or is that for good?

Thank you for any help in this matter!

Sim On My Simmin' Friends .... Sim On!

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Yes, have her contact them. It might take a few different ones but it might be the first one. She has the registration codes... and maybe she can't get it to work on Win10. ;)
    They have it on Origins.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I just got the free copy last week- all they wanted was a valid code from any of the sims 2, it was super easy and the person who helped me even gave me a 15% off coupon :smile:

Good luck!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Same here. A key factor in my case was the incompatibility of the disc version of Sims2 with Windows 10. The rep was very understanding and provided UC before I even asked.
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    I had downloaded the Origin thing last year on my new computer and bought TS4 a few months ago. YESTERDAY I happened to notice I had TS2 Ultimate collection in my library. I had purchased the entire collection (via CD) over the years except ONE stuff pack. Apparently I now have that too. Since it was in my library, I downloaded it and wa la! I have the complete TS2 on my Windows 7 pro computer. Seems to work great.