Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

50 Foals Challenge - Mystique Family

124...Next

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    CHAPTER 9
    The ending of the challenge, but not the Legacy. – Foals 47 to 50

Time was nearing an end, everyone could feel it in their souls, and plans were being made how they would spend their futures.

Screenshot-693.jpg
    The ladies both gave birth to two beautiful foals. Louise a little colt who was named Lancelot and Thelma to a filly named Elaine. Le Prix had become a successful father of two.

Screenshot-703.jpg
    Atlantis loves the outdoors so much he spends all his time working on his homework somewhere outside, while he is studying away, Lancelot decides to have a little tumble and roll on the fresh grass.

Screenshot-726.jpg
    Boris continues training Tiger who is ready for the ring of fire, with Tigers skills almost Maxed out, Tiger doesn’t fail any jumps and takes all the challenges with ease.

Screenshot-730.jpg
    Valencia being pregnant spends time working on her art work, she’s unable to ride and is growing bigger by the day.

Screenshot-769.jpg
    Lancelot and Elaine spend their time together like all the foals playing and sniffing around, getting up to mischief, both of them know it is nearly time for them to age up also. And responsibilities will come.

Screenshot-776.jpg
    Atlantis came out of School, he has brought himself a dragon egg and it was ready to hatch.

Screenshot-778.jpg
    While he waited for his pet dragon to hatch he wondered what colour it would be.

Screenshot-787.jpg
    He ended up with a little purple dragon whom he names Karma. She was beautiful and full or charisma. Atlantis wasted no time in playing with her until he had to go back to class or he would be in trouble.

Screenshot-803.jpg
    After a long day for everyone it was time to retire to bed. Maxx was the first one to crash along with the others.

Screenshot-808.jpg
    Boris spent time with Le Prix training him further so that he could compete with him, as Valencia was unable to ride and she loved riding Le Prix Boris thought it would be good to give him to some exercise.

Screenshot-816.jpg
    Maxx decided to give Thelma a little ride. Thelma and Louise both were impregnated by Tiger the final stallion for the challenge. Time was slipping away quickly from them. {Too quick if you ask me!}

Screenshot-859.jpg
    The foals aged up and Boris took Lancelot for his first ride and training, he had a lot of work to get done before the next foals were born.

Screenshot-865.jpg
    The foals arrived early; Thelma gave birth to a little colt who was named Zoolander. He was a spitting image of his sire Tiger.

Screenshot-874.jpg
    And Louise gave birth to a stunning little filly who was named Steller.

Screenshot-877.jpg
    Screenshot-879.jpg
    The foals stand up for the first time and observe their surroundings.

Screenshot-909.jpg
    Valencia too has come into labor and is headed to hospital.

Screenshot-918.jpg
    Boris and Valencia proud parents of a pair of twins, Ryan and Bernadette Whelan.

Screenshot-924.jpg
    The next day Valencia wastes no time in riding her beloved Le Prix. Also excitement growing as she knows the ocean is calling her.

Screenshot-938.jpg
    Zoolander and Steller enjoy their run around on the private training ground next door, where they can enjoy their play time and fool around like little foals.

Screenshot-940.jpg
    The foals share the story and rumors they heard of how they are the precious last foals to be born in the challenge and that they wont be sold. Both of them excited yet uncertain what their roles will be once they grow up.

Screenshot-948.jpg
    They waste no more time talking serious and instead enjoy some play time.

Screenshot-951.jpg
    Steller plays chase with Zoolander.

Screenshot-957.jpg
    Zoolander chases her and they enjoy their time together on this sunny day.

Screenshot-966.jpg
    Valencia wasted no time taking Elaine over the jumps, Elaine already one away from maxing out her jumping skills manages to max out to 10. Her sires genes certainly are showing through here.

Screenshot-974.jpg
    Once Elaine was broken in under saddle and got to level 10 in jumping, she was sold for $14, 488

Screenshot-978.jpg
    Valencia when looking for Lancelot on the training ground, got pulled up by a local begging for her autograph.

Screenshot-990.jpg
    Lancelot was also trained successfully and sold for $12,637

Post edited by bebasim on
    edited April 2018
    Days were flying, seasons had come and gone, it was time for the foals to age up and be the adults to complete this wonderful challenge. Sadness was hovering around the Mystique Ranch now.

Screenshot-1011.jpg
    Screenshot-1019.jpg
    Zoolander and Steller have finally aged up, both now ready for their first bit of training.

Screenshot-1056.jpg
    The twins have also aged up and it was like ying and yang, evil v’s good. Ryan had inherited the evil traits where Bernadette the good traits, the only thing they both had in common was they are mermaids and love Dragons. Both entertaining their eggs and waiting for their baby dragons to hatch.

Screenshot-1067.jpg
    The dragons have hatched and Bernadette got a nice green dragon one that will assist with the gardening.

Screenshot-1075.jpg
    Ryan on the other hand watched a little evil dragon just like himself, a black dragon joined him and his sinister ways. Meanwhile Maxx slept through the whole ordeal. She was aging up slowly too and it was a worry she might not live for much longer once again.

Screenshot-1099.jpg
    Ryan wasting no time in contemplating Evil, however as Maxx has zero tolerance to that kind of behavior, he has refrained from doing anything yet.

Screenshot-1111.jpg
    Bernadette on the other hand, was happy to leave her dragon behind for Maxx to help her with her garden.

Screenshot-1121.jpg
    Boris spent time training Zoolander before he would get a quote to how much he was worth, as Maxx had requested neither he nor Steller would be sold, they would continue their lives at the farm. Zoolander was quoted for $12,878 but remains at the Mystique Ranch. Perhaps Maxx had plans for someone to utilize him for a future 50 foal challenge? It was un known as to why, but Boris didn’t question her and did as she had requested.

Screenshot-1123.jpg
    Atlantis spent time training Steller, once she was trained she was quoted for $12,197. She too has remained on the property at the Mystique Ranch.

Screenshot-1155.jpg
    Once Boris came home, he caught up with Maxx and asked her if she was pleased with all they have done, and she said she was. He also asked her permission if he could take his family and leave as the ocean was calling them and he really wanted to go and enjoy his life as mermaids.

Screenshot-1157.jpg
    Although it is hard for him and his family to leave. Maxx naturally didn’t have a problem. Maxx had all she loves right here with her, her horses. She got to live to see the challenge she started with her Poppy completed. She got to see 5 generations of children and all grow up, she got to be resurrected and even married a few times. She was happy with how her life had unfolded. She had started a number of legacies without even trying. She was proud of all she has achieved.
    Maxx told Boris that it wasn’t her he needed to thank but all the people who allowed their stallions to be studs to the mares, the mares who all left their own legacies behind and that somewhere more would be continued.

Thelma and Louise have now retired and enjoy their lives just as horses, Maxx wanted to girls to just enjoy being horses. Steller and Zoolander have since had babies and can be found in the exchange, perhaps there will be more to come of them?

THE END - OR THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA?
    edited April 2018
    CREDITS and a little Interesting information and shots after the challenge has completed.

Thank you to the challenge creators and for all the people who let us use their horses in our challenge. We truly appreciate it! This story and challenge may have ended…. However the legacy lives on, this is not the end of Maxx and her legacy just yet.

Thank you to anyone who reads their story and finds it interesting or even inspirational to try out the foal challenge! I have a great time participating in this. This has been my first attempt with sims3 to not only start a legacy, but publish a story and enter and complete a challenge. I have to say not only have I made some wonderful friends, but who have given me the inspiration to finish this challenge and even start a new ones.

Since ending this challenge Maxx’s family had over populated Appaloosa plains – (with 21 children, 21+ grandchildren, 18+ Great Grandchildren and 12+ Great Great Grand children (and many more pregnancies to happen, I am certain there will be members who will show up in challenges again) Or stories of their own.

With the over population and crashing my game of late, I have had to move some families to other islands, their stories will slowly evolve. Since I have story progression. Some in game events have taken place without my control. Stay tuned as you just might hear more about the Mystique family at the appaloosa plains : I must add it has been interesting just watching what they get up to, themselves.

BLOOPERS & other interesting moments.

Screenshot-236.jpg
    As mentioned above…. Some events just cannot be explained. I came to check on Maxx and the family and found Thelma had some how helped herself into the house… thank goodness for “moveobjects on” or else I would have had to knock walls down….

Screenshot-13_2.jpg
    During Story progression I received a notice that Maxx Wolfgang was old and wouldn’t be around for much longer, so I went back into her household to watch my sim self finally RIP. He daughter Eloise and family were residing with her at the property also.
    I came in the nick of time as she just was passing over to watch the events and finally can salute my sims self for being such a brave and wonderful sim. I have watched and enjoyed her charisma and character throughout this challenge.

Screenshot-16_2.jpg
    Screenshot-20_2.jpg
    To my surprise a death flower Maxx had given to Grim who in turn brought her back to life… I just can’t seem to die as a sim….. lol

Screenshot-22_2.jpg
    Once again days have gone past as I've been working frantically to restore and rearrange sims for future challenges as I have now started a 101 puppy challenge, so final sorting of my old world…..to reduce the clutter in appaloosa plains when I got yet again another notice….

Screenshot-27_2.jpg
    One again I watch as finally my sim self is going to depart the game of controllable sim life.

Screenshot-36_2.jpg
    Screenshot-41_2.jpg
    This time Le Prix who was the stallion I kept on the lot decided to demand resurrection.

Screenshot-47_2.jpg
    Screenshot-49_2.jpg
    Like I said I just cannot die, these horses and animals are amazing their free will and what they can do, my sim certainly has the love of her beloved horses. So on that note, it’s not the last you’ve seen of Maxx… obviously 3 deaths and 3 returns… never seen anything like it!

She has now been tucked away into another story... so any fans of hers will see her pop up somewhere one day...

I hope you enjoyed their story and farewell from this challenge.
    I have a new thread with my 101 Vantana puppy challenge started, Feel free to enjoy their story and I hope you have enjoyed this one as much as I have enjoyed playing, creating and sharing their legacy.

A huge thank you to all the readers, this has been my very first sim3 story/challenge & Legacy. I hope you all enjoyed and feel free to visit my website for the links to the horses & Foals, along with some sim characters.
    I also have a blog for this challenge and other stories slowly arising.
    Feel free to also learn a little about me, the person behind my sims worlds :)
    And naturally on this wonderful forum where I've met some wonderful people to date.