Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can a QUAD core processor play the sims4>

I am wondering if a quad or can play the sims4? thats the procesor she has its n2920 for hte version and we want to double check my mum and i before i take over her computer cause its also 8 gig and intel. I found one i like that i know that will beable to handle it but, we'd like to find out if hers is able to do so or not. she has inte hd graphics 8 gig mem and 500 hard gb hdd
Trapped on an Island
The about is now avaliable

Comments

• chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    I am wondering if a quad or can play the sims4? thats the procesor she has its n2920 for hte version and we want to double check my mum and i before i take over her computer cause its also 8 gig and intel. I found one i like that i know that will beable to handle it but, we'd like to find out if hers is able to do so or not. she has inte hd graphics 8 gig mem and 500 hard gb hdd

That pc Will not play the game properly.
    It's a very low end cpu not too mention old.
    Intel HD Graphics are not Recommend at all for gaming (any gaming) you need a dedicated graohics card.
    You will have a horrible experience with that pc as it does not reach the requirements to run the game.
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• LetsrockandrollLetsrockandroll Posts: 99 Member
    Thank you I basically pondered. The one we got for me is an radeon adm graphics one. I figured I'd ask to make sure on things
    Trapped on an Island
    The about is now avaliable
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    You may like to post the computer system details such as the processor, ram, graphics card and computer model of the new computer that you have got, and simmers can check to see if it will run the game okay.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    A quad core on itself is great for sims 4. I have a quad core ( i5 7600K, 3.8ghz ) myself. But it greatly depends on the model of that CPU, just having quad core isn't enough. It won't cut it.
  • WiccanAlyssaWiccanAlyssa Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Jean;c-16069752"]A quad core on itself is great for sims 4. I have a quad core ( i5 7600K, 3.8ghz ) myself. But it greatly depends on the model of that CPU, just having quad core isn't enough. It won't cut it.[/quote]

Going off of that will a 11.6" Chromebook Laptop, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Ram, 32GB Hard Drive be good to play Sims 4.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited November 2017
    Jean wrote: »
    A quad core on itself is great for sims 4. I have a quad core ( i5 7600K, 3.8ghz ) myself. But it greatly depends on the model of that CPU, just having quad core isn't enough. It won't cut it.

Going off of that will a 11.6" Chromebook Laptop, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Ram, 32GB Hard Drive be good to play Sims 4.

No . Your processor, video card ,amount of ram and hard drive space all count

I believe cromebook would have dual core not a quad core processor