Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ERROR Log just on ONE specific household

hello, I apologize in advance if the this forum isn't the right one, I got confused between the two Mods and CC threads...
ANYWAY,
I downloaded yesterday some cc, not a lot...maybe 5-6 items around 7 pm. I checked them, they were totally fine. I kept playing. Then, around 10 pm, I got the orange ExceptiopnLog error over and over and over again.
I restarted the game, resulting in the same issue. So I removed ALL my Mods AND CC one by one, while play testing with ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD (meaning, not the one I was playing when the Error started showing up). While play testing the new household, I got to the point when every single mod and CC were in the mods folder again and I didn't get ANY Error message.
I thought to myself, YAYYYYY I can finally play again with my favorite household after HOURS of nitpicking mods and cc.
when I started my game with my beloved household, I got the same orange Error message:(
I really don't know what to do. my MCCC is all up to date, every CC and Mod were tested. what's wrong with my household?:(

-Yarden.

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yardenro wrote: »
    hello, I apologize in advance if the this forum isn't the right one, I got confused between the two Mods and CC threads...
    ANYWAY,
    I downloaded yesterday some cc, not a lot...maybe 5-6 items around 7 pm. I checked them, they were totally fine. I kept playing. Then, around 10 pm, I got the orange ExceptiopnLog error over and over and over again.
    I restarted the game, resulting in the same issue. So I removed ALL my Mods AND CC one by one, while play testing with ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD (meaning, not the one I was playing when the Error started showing up). While play testing the new household, I got to the point when every single mod and CC were in the mods folder again and I didn't get ANY Error message.
    I thought to myself, YAYYYYY I can finally play again with my favorite household after HOURS of nitpicking mods and cc.
    when I started my game with my beloved household, I got the same orange Error message:(
    I really don't know what to do. my MCCC is all up to date, every CC and Mod were tested. what's wrong with my household?:(

The answer to that is probably in the error message. Read it next time. If it mentions MCCC, then send the log to MCCC's Discord support page to see if someone can help you find the cause.
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    it doesn't say MCCC. I read it. but never mind. I got the solution already.

-Yarden.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm glad you figured it out. :) Please post the solution so that it might help others who run into the same problem.
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I'm glad you figured it out. :) Please post the solution so that it might help others who run into the same problem.

please do I had a save that had this error happening. I ended up dumping my mod folder and reinstalling my game.
  • Options
    @Dyrewitch It was a CC chaos...I removed every CC house furniture and CAS items and just added them (to the house, not the mod folder) and found out the SECOND i added a CC bed frame, the game went to hell...so i deleted that exact CC and problem SOLVED.

-Yarden.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    And people moan when they get the advice to "remove your CC and see if that helps"
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Cruising forums, I thought I'd show you what the error looks like if you have a cc toddler/single bed/frame that's stopped working.

A LOT of these broke with the June 1.30 patch. Sims4Studio has object batch fixes under Tools that can fix some, depending on how they were first created.

Other options include remove them from /Mods, or go check their download site for either an updated file, or current comments.

<categoryid>broadcaster_effect.py:275</categoryid>

<desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF5EE862560>, args: (159859034019,), kwargs: {}
    AttributeError("'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state'",) (AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 199, in wrapper
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 112, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 414, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 427, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 454, in _update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster.py", line 475, in apply_broadcaster_effect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_effect.py", line 79, in apply_broadcaster_effect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_effect.py", line 275, in _apply_broadcaster_effect
    AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state'
    </desyncdata>

To "stretch" an error message into more readable format, paste it here:

http://xmlprettyprint.com/

lastException help here: general support https://discord.gg/BSmzBdQ

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    yeah it was a toddler bed frame! I just deleted it. I don't have the understanding on how to fix it, or the patience, really:)
    thank you for shedding light on the situation!!!

-Yarden.
  • Options
    dirtandprettydirtandpretty Posts: 108 Member
    Cruising forums, I thought I'd show you what the error looks like if you have a cc toddler/single bed/frame that's stopped working.

A LOT of these broke with the June 1.30 patch. Sims4Studio has object batch fixes under Tools that can fix some, depending on how they were first created.

Other options include remove them from /Mods, or go check their download site for either an updated file, or current comments.

<categoryid>broadcaster_effect.py:275</categoryid>

<desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF5EE862560>, args: (159859034019,), kwargs: {}
    AttributeError("'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state'",) (AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 199, in wrapper
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 112, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 414, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 427, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 454, in _update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster.py", line 475, in apply_broadcaster_effect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_effect.py", line 79, in apply_broadcaster_effect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_effect.py", line 275, in _apply_broadcaster_effect
    AttributeError: 'prototype' object has no attribute 'set_state'
    </desyncdata>

To "stretch" an error message into more readable format, paste it here:

http://xmlprettyprint.com/

lastException help here: general support https://discord.gg/BSmzBdQ

Hope this helps!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!! About to rip my last few hair out with an ALMOST completely updated and error-less game. This is hopefully it now. Thanks eg :)