Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 puppy/kitten challenge

ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
So I've decided to change this once again XD I swear this is the last time. So I've decided to do a 100 puppy and kitten challenge. It makes sense seeing as I'm already doing a 50 foals and 100 baby challenge.

This challenge will taking place in Neverglade, a world you can download from the exchange.

pup/kitten list

List Key:
FD: Female Dog
MD: Male Dog
FC: Female Cat
MC: Male Cat

1. Beba FD, Parents: Lakia x unknown
2. Viola FD, Parents: Lakia x unknown
3. Sky FD, Parents: Lakia x unknown
4. Lily FD, Parents: Lakia x unknown
5. Duke MD, Parents: Lakia x unknown
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Patronus: Lynx
My Studio: Studio
Post edited by ALittleSim on

Comments

• ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
    edited October 2017
    I hope you guys will like this challenge
    Post edited by ALittleSim on
    edited October 2017

Chapter 1: The Move

Allison a young teenager has had to move in with her grandmother Virginia. They are almost complete opposites. Virginia is an elderly woman who loves cats. She works at the local library. Her cat Kia has had kittens before so Virginia keeps a whelping box in the corner of her home in case Kia gives birth again. Allison is a dog person. She has always wanted a dog of her own but her parents never allowed her. Now she hopes her grandmother will let her get a dog.

Screenshot.jpg
    Allison was glad to see her grandmother again only she wished it was under better circumstances. Allison's father had left when he found out her mother was pregnant. Her mother was terrible at caring for her, her grandmother Virginia had decided to take her in. After they greeted each other Virginia had to go to work. She wouldn't be back until later so Allison was left home alone to get settled in.

Screenshot_2.jpg
    Allison greeted the young feline who seemed to like the attention she was getting. Kia was a mix breed. She was an overall lazy cat who would sometimes bring home little 'gifts'.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    Not moment later there was a scratching at the door. When the teen went to see what it was she was shocked to see a thin looking female dog. She was all dirty and was hungry.

Screenshot_4.jpg
    Allison quickly led the dog into the bathroom where she proceeded to give her a bath. Though the dog didn't trust her all too well she allowed Allison to bath her. Sort of.

Screenshot_5.jpg
    While the dog was being bathed Kia was playing in the toilet. Allison wanted to scold the feline for playing in the toilet but she was busy trying to keep the dog calm.

Screenshot_6.jpg
    After the bath Allison noticed the collar around the dog's neck. The tag read Lakia. Since the collar was old and practically falling apart the young teenage replaced it using one of Kia's old collars. Luckily it was big enough to fit Lakia. Allison moved the tag onto the new collar. Lakia wasted no time after this to chow down on Kia's kitty kibble.

Screenshot_7.jpg
    Virginia came home after work and was beyond surprised to be greeted by a dog of all things. She immediately got into a fight with Allison about the dog. Allison wanted to keep it but Virginia was unsure about keeping a dog. After a while of arguing they finally came to an agreement. They would keep the dog as long as Allison did good in school, got a part time job to support the dog, properly care for the dog, and walk the dog every other day.

Screenshot_8.jpg
    Kia was being weird and some how managed to lay down in the weirdest way.

Screenshot_9.jpg
    Lakia walked up to Kia and greeted her curious of her new housemate.

Screenshot_10.jpg
    Kia accepted Lakia right away. Or she was just swatting at a fly. Either way the two seemed to be getting along quite nicely.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Allison was hungry so she decided to make some lunch for herself and Virginia. As she was making some salad and waffles Kia decided to jump onto the counter and watch.

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Virginia took a shower. Once she was done she thought it best if she tried to get along with Lakia. After all Kia was already. She noticed Lakia was a bit big around the stomach for a stray. She thought perhaps she might have a hernia or something else wrong with her. To be safe she called the local vet to schedule an appointment for Lakia.

Screenshot_13.jpg
    Kia was having a punching match with her wall toy. Keeping those reflexes sharp.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Lakia was trying to play with Kia. She wanted to make the feline her friend but it looks like Kia has no idea what's going on or what to do.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    Lakia took a nap on the couch and slept peacefully. Thankfully she wasn't a destructive animal. Just hyper and super friendly.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    Lakia joined Allison in her room that night. The pair were getting along nicely.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    Kia like always slept with Virginia in her room.

Screenshot_18.jpg
    When Allison woke up that morning she noticed that Lakia wasn't in the room with her. She figured she went to sleep on the couch. Though when she went to check she was surprised by what she saw instead.

Screenshot_19.jpg
    Lakia was in the whelping area and not by herself. Beside her were five beautiful pups. Allison shouted for her grandmother unsure of what to do.

Screenshot_20.jpg
    Virginia came rushing over upon hearing her granddaughter calling for her. She was just as surprised as Allison. "Their your responsibility." she had said. "It's up to you on whether or not we keep them." Allison looked down at the new mother and her five pups. They were her responsibility now. She couldn't just kick them out. They needed a warm safe place to grow up. She was going to need to give names to the pups if they were going to say.

(any names would be appreciated. There is one boy and four girls)
  • dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    I have 2 names: Blanca (female), and Carmine (male).
    i like anime and stuff
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @KARRKITT XD I do use that sometimes. I have it saved as bookmark. Lmao thanks for the link though.
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @MoonstoneHorsey link also there for any thread viewers that might not know about it. :)

Anyways, I... liked the animal shelter troubles story you had going on... ;)
    @KARRKITT aw thanks, I thought about continuing that but then I got some other ideas and I decided to replace it with this one. Perhaps when I finish one of my other challenges i will bring it back again.
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Great start omg I'll be following this one.
    Nice to see i'm not the only one who starts another challenge mid way ;)
    Can't wait for the next update :)
    @bebasim XD nope. I won't be updating this one as often as the 50 foals but I'll try. And thanks, the start was actually inspired somewhat by your 50 foals story. ;)
    @bebasim XD nope. I won't be updating this one as often as the 50 foals but I'll try. And thanks, the start was actually inspired somewhat by your 50 foals story. ;)

Nawww sweetie that's wonderful to hear i could inspire someone :) *Made me blush*
    I actually was watching your youtube channel and watched your "Past Repeat" story :) i actually enjoyed them will be going back when i have some quiet time to finish watching he rest i have watched up to eps 13 :).
    Chapter 2: Busy Busy Busy

Screenshot.jpg
    It took a moment for them to come up with names for the pups. Allison named these two Beba (Left) and Duke (right)

Screenshot_3.jpg
    Virginia named the twins Viola (left) and Lily (right).

Screenshot_4.jpg
    They agreed to name the last one Sky.

Screenshot_5.jpg
    Allison was able to buy the dogs a proper bed to sleep in as well as some extra food bowls using the allowance she saved before coming over to her grandmothers.

Screenshot_6.jpg
    She spent the rest of her free time doing her homework and looking for a part time job that would work with her school schedule. She has also begun to write books on the side to gain some extra cash.

Screenshot_7.jpg
    Kia has been playing a lot with her pink mouse. Virginia was afraid to introduce the young feline to the energetic pups and the new mother for fear they might not get along with each other too well.

Screenshot_8.jpg
    Virginia had come home with a beautiful dog house so that Lakia could have a nice dark space to feel safe with her pups in. It was much better than the very open bed Allison had bought. They kept the bed in storage in case they would ever need it again. Lakia and her pups have taken nicely to the dog house and had already started to nap inside.

Screenshot_9.jpg
    Allison let Lakia out of the whelping area to have some quite time and stretch. She greatly appreciated it and went straight for one of the untouched toys.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Kia caught and injured a goldfinch so they had to buy a cage for it so it could heal. Now Kia won't stop watching the poor thing. The pups are beginning to run around so Allison might start letting them out of the pen to explore the house.

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Baby Beba likes her newspaper toy. It's become her favorite toy and won't let anyone else play with it.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Viola and Duke are always hungry. They don't seem to do anything else but eat.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    Sky and Lily are the more energetic of the litter. Their gonna need more space to run around soon.

Screenshot_45.jpg
    Virginia had unlocked the gate to the whelping space to let the pups explore the house a bit. They were growing fast and needed more room to play.

Screenshot_46.jpg
    Kia has started to climb on poor Dodo's bird cage. She's going to have to learn that Dodo is off limits.

Screenshot_47.jpg
    Allison had been so busy with school, work, and writing that she didn't have much time for herself. The pups have begun to run around into her room. Allison has thought many times about quitting her job so that she could focus on school and writing while having time for the pups and friends. She didn't even see her grandmother that much either. She was a blur. A big lonely busy blur.
    Ah ha ha! I finally posted!! It's been forever but I couldn't think of a good ending for this chapter and I finally just got tired of trying so I winged it. I hope you guys like it!! ^_^

@bebasim Thank you so much for checking out my channel!!! I wish I could post more but at the moment I'm working on a sub special since i've been away for so long. I want it to be the best thing ever which means it'll take some time.
    Oh @MoonstoneHorsey i love watching and seeing what people create i love how everyone is so differently creative!! I do look forward to your next vids too :) keep up the great work you have a fan!

OMG I love you update and Baby BEBA omg omg omg.... you named a puppy after me lol my real life nick name is beba meaning baby lol how adorable and it's a gorgeous little puppy..... <3 i'm in love. If you ever update in exchange let me know i would love for her to be in my challenge. How gorgeous!!!

Poor Allison it would be so hectic on her energy and life atm with so many new puppies. I can imagine how her grandmother is feeling. Yikes Kia is asking for trouble lol

great little update love it!
    edited November 2017
    @bebasim Yeah I did. I tend to name my sims characters after some of the people I like the most. Like in my Past Repeat series I named one of the characters after one of my subscribers. I will totally upload her to the exchange for you ^_^ I think I might have Allison quit her job and just have her focus on school and writing. I'm also working with one of my subscribers on a new series featuring some german shepherds and huskies. I love to include others in the things I create. It makes them happy to see themselves in something they wouldn't expect. It brings them joy and in turn brings me joy ^_^
    OMG @MoonstoneHorsey i'll be so watching that my two favorite breeds and i'm a GSD breeder so they are a breed i am very fond of <3 Cannot wait to see what masterpieces you come up with!
    That is soo lovely wow you've made me really blushing and feel warm <3 I absolutely love her she's so cute too and has green eyes, yes quiting her job might help her deal with all those puppies.
    You know you are so right i have just realised that too and a lot of people make their sim selves so, yes i have been looking too, love to involve the important friends in my sims lives too especially as i am so passionate about mine too. It is amazing to see someone name a character after you makes it that much more personal. I look forward to your new updates and videos too.
    Thank you i have the perfect home for her too and i can promise you she will be loved. I actually had my hubby put in a new bigger hard drive today and am playing one of my characters daughters, i came online to see to get her another doggie :D lol i think i will wait and get you little girl from you for her. I will have to show her story too once i get more established. Just moved her to a new world and she's starting her own legacy. Might make something more of it now... you've inspired me so much!!
    Made my night thank you!!! in advance!!
    @bebasim Awww!!! You made me smile and now I can't stop. I love GSDS but my favorite breed is Pitbulls. They are the best dogs in my opinion but I love all breeds. I own a pitbull mix and he is the sweetest thing ever. All he wants is for you to pet him. Baby Beba will be up soon. I'll upload her puppy form and her adult form after I alter what needs to be altered. Sometimes the dogs don't look right when they age up. Same goes for the other sims as well. You've inspired me so much as well! I'm glad I got the opportunity to talk with you and perhaps even become your friend. I hope baby Beba will like her new home with your sim. I might even included Beba getting her new home in this series just to make it accurate ^_^
    @MoonstoneHorsey OF course i would hope that i can call you a friend as well!! I certainly feel at home with you and there is another member too whom i'm very fond of too, i love this place as i'm really meeting some beautiful people!!

Yes i am the same, all breeds are beautiful and your doggy sounds gorgeous! Our neighbor has 2 pitbull mix too, one is 18 years old deaf and blind but non the less both are the sweetest dogs, when ever i'm gardening in the front yard they will come for cuddles and pats, i always say it's people who raise the dogs not the dogs themselves. It's not the breed but the deed. They wanted to ban the breed here and i stood up against that along with many friends. Breeds should not be punished because of plum people.....

Thank you so much. I believe i can pm now so i'll pm you information as to which sim she will be joining and photos if you like to help if it does for your story i'm blushing and chuffed! WOW How exciting, I never thought for one someone would name a simmy after me and 2 become family. Now i have two of you who are family in my stories too <3. I love it, love this about the sims and the beautiful people like you on here. Makes me more excited to write and play my sims with more meaning!

Me i think you are the inspiring one honey but i'm overjoyed i can be of some inspiration too yay!!. Yes like wise very much so and as i always say some people you connect with quickly and some take time, i just seemed to have felt at home with you and connected from reading your story, you and Elijahsbabygurl have inspired me so much in my writings and story development, it's really made me love coming on here and talking, reading your stories and just connecting with your characters. I hope i can call you a friend too ;)

Oh I KNOW they will love her, Harmony has a bull terrier mix atm she adopted, as he was being dumped... so i'm sure she is anxious to have Baby Beba join her family and Leroy will be happy to share his bed with another pet simmy. Nawwww bless i'm totally chuffed, you have made my morning dear. You truly have. I came on to see where I've ended my chapter to add a new one, my old hard drive was full and my hubby put in a new one after we got a bigger one, as he saw i was a very unhappy camper not to be able to play my sims, and last night was testing the game which is running like a charm now. So i came on here and saw your reply, i had to reply back.

Much love to you and your simmies and look forward to the next update. AND of course Baby Beba. YES i too have to fix up the grow ups as sometimes they ummmm just don't look right lol. OK so it's not just my game that does it to my characters... phew great to know!

I will go take some screen shots and upload them so i can show you and give you a little info on my sim and where Baby Beba will be living... hopefully it may help you with your story too!! OMG i hope to be able to do the same for you too one day. How exciting! Love it. Great idea you really have inspired me so much i'm all fluffy with joy.

• JaspingoJaspingo Posts: 30 Member
    This is such a good idea. If only there were some sort of family tree for pets in sims 4
    @bebasim As I was reading your post I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. This means so much to me that I can inspire people like you and make some friends in which I can share my sims life with. I'm going through some hard things at home and just being able to see comments like yours just makes me feel better about it all. I agree with you one hundred percent. No one should ever blame the dog but the owner and how they raised it. it goes for all animals really. Making friends isn't easy for me but I have found a few people with whom I've clicked with. You being one of them. So I'm glad I was able to make your day and make you smile. I'm a shy person but I do like to make people smile but its hard sometimes given my shy nature. I'm glad you're inspired by my writing. I'm hoping to become an author after college. I've always loved writing and creating other worlds. Sims has helped me to do that in a way. Pm away my friend, pictures would definitely help with the story. I will update soon that way baby Beba can go and enjoy her new family and make some new memories. ^_^
    One thing i have to say @MoonstoneHorsey is that i find the shyest people the most beautiful people to know! I myself was very shy when i was much younger especially my 20's i spent a lot of time alone writing and creating music. Animals were my outlet too. As I've aged it has changed but for me personally singing on stage helped my confidence so much (I graduated from the performing arts Academy). I am humbled in reading your words and it's always a pleasure. I have to say sims doesn't just bring their own worlds together but many beautiful people that I've had the honor of meeting through this forum.
    I will go into the world where you little angel will be joining grab some photos and see if i can upload the photos to share for you... I tried Postimage earlier but it just wouldn't let me upload anything, as i wanted to update my chapter grrr but oh well... I'll try again if not I'll try my luck with photobucket... although i'm reluctant with them now.
    Keep up the great work with your writings and stories, videos etc.. you're doing a great job! I hope to see you excel one day and be a famous author, you've certainly got the gift and skills to be awesome! Good luck with college dear and truly hope it all pans out for you!
    I'll go now and get some photos and give you the background on the home.... hopefully to help you with your story too.. and if you need extra info fire away and ask i'll be happy to answer.
    Chat soon dear :)

oh and yes i agree re your comment about all animals and people... ;)
    Chapter 3: New Homes

Allison decided to quit her job. Her boss understood why and wasn't angry at all when his best worker had to leave. He wished her luck with her school work and hoped she might come back when things calmed down. Allison returned home and fed the pups. She hadn't realized how much they had grown. They were practically adults and would need new homes.

Screenshot_13.jpg
    Allison got on her computer and wrote an add about the puppies. She included her cell number and email so the people interested in the pups could contact her. She hoped the pups got good homes. It was a small town so she'd be able to keep tabs on the pups as they grew but some of them might not stay in Neverglade for long.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Baby Beba and Voila found their way into Allison's room. The pups have been exploring more of the small house. Though soon they wont live there anymore.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    Little Duke playful hide behind his mother while baby Lily was running around trying to find him. Lakia was barking trying to get her pups to behave.

Screenshot_10.jpg
    Later the next day Allison received many calls from a bunch of people interested in the pups. Allison wasn't sure about some of the people. One person caught her attention though. A woman by the name of Kahlan Wolfgang. She was interested in baby Beba. Allison agreed to let her come over to see the pups before she made her decision.

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Beba walked right up to Kahlan and sniffed her. She was one of the braver pups. She didn't know fear yet.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    The two hit it off right away. Beba liked this person and even let her pick her up.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    Kahlan decided to take Beba home with her that day. Allison was happy Beba found her forever home. Hopefully all the other pups would as well.

Screenshot_18.jpg
    Kia spotted a yellow snake in the house that was about to attack poor Viola. She bravely tackled the snake protecting the pup from the unknown danger. Thankfully she caught the yellow python before it caused any harm to Viola.

Screenshot_19.jpg
    The pups have grow into beautiful adults. They all look a lot like their mother. (The order in the pic: Duke, Lily, Sky, Viola)

(The entries for this challenge are going to be small since not much is happening at the moment)
    edited November 2017
    I also didn't have the CC used for Kahlan so I picked the next best thing I had that looked sort similar to her first outfit.
    OMG My Kahlan is there nawwww what a beautiful update! I hope they other babies go to their new homes too. <3
    No stress lol Kahlan is the kind of gal to wear anything! WOW all the puppies are gorgeous! Yikes about the snake! :(
    Naww her and baby Beba have the same eyes too perfect match ;)
    Short but sweet entry <3 I'm blushing!

Can't wait to see where the other puppies go too :)
    So I won't be able to update this thread anymore. It seems I've lost this save file some how. And the stupid person that I am I forgot to backup my files so the game is lost. I'm sorry about this guys. I do however have a story i'd like to start posting on here. So look for that and once again I'm sorry I won't be able to update this thread anymore. D: