Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there be multiplayer?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't see if multiplayer was confirmed? Sims 1 and Sims 2 had a form of multiplayer, Sims 3 was the only one that didn't, and Sims 4?
dsxTOuZ.jpg

Comments

• LOLZTREEGALLOLZTREEGAL Posts: 3 New Member
    I hope it's multiplayer! On the sims 2 I had it one the first Xbox and that was multiplayer. But I kinda doubt it'd be multiplayer:/
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    It will likely function exactly as on PC, only with the proper hotkeys and stuff.
    However, no multiplayer has ever been on or planned for TS4 as far as I am aware, aside from sharing library creations.
    I'd like to believe that Xbox and PS4 may have separately moderated sharing sections, but EA may likely still use Origin as an accessible app.
    I don't own a PS4 or Xbox myself, so I can only speculate that the menu will be there, but not where it could be located or function compared to PC.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I know it's a touchy topic but I would appreciate a form of it on console. Nothing crazy. Just something to interact with friends. Host a neighborhood like a server/SimCity world and visit others.
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    Zero interest In multiplayer. I don't see a lot of people appreciating other people messing with their lots and such.
    Maybe it's just me though. :|
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Pfft- lock your doors. XD

It would be interesting for Friends to share a neighborhood game. :)
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I would hate multi player but I can see the attraction.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Optional :)

I won't invade your game... unless I find a way! Mwhahaaahhh =D
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I doubt it, I know simguruduke confirmed on twitter that there will be no multiplayer at launch. I remeber reading the tweet. I would link it but im using my ps4 web browser to type this
  • DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    All your lots neighbor Hood belong to us. If like multiplayer
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Online multiplayer could work, just not the MMO way, but having your own server would work, just once your server is live, pausing time will be impossible since other players are playing as well. I'd be fine with this, I can then make a private server and invite my friends to play on it. :P
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here