Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who likes Collabs?

mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member

Comments

• JessPlaysJessPlays Posts: 58 Member
    Hey i'm keen to collab!? I enjoy build and CAS collabs :D
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    YAY! :) Let's do a CAS collab, i'm not very good on builds lol

Any ideas? I'm currenty in charge of Modern Disney Villain... I did the Evil Queen, but we are thinking of continuing that... But you and I can do another one if you like ;)
    oau8f7.jpg
    > @mandyyporto said:
    > YAY! :) Let's do a CAS collab, i'm not very good on builds lol
    >
    > Any ideas? I'm currenty in charge of Modern Disney Villain... I did the Evil Queen, but we are thinking of continuing that... But you and I can do another one if you like ;)

I'm easy :D If you wanted to the Disney one thats fine :)
    let's do that then :# i think it looks best if we post the videos on the same day. I post everyday so whatever day for me is fine.

Evil Queen - by me
    Cruella de Vil - Simslyn

My next one is gonna be Ursula from Little Mermaid. Maleficent is taken, but the girl who is doing her never answered my questions, so... :s
    oau8f7.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    What do you use to make videos? I'd like to start doing some CAS ones. I've been watching quite a few of yours!
    kittymeow wrote: »
    What do you use to make videos? I'd like to start doing some CAS ones. I've been watching quite a few of yours!

Aww thank you :) If you are talking about programs, I use Camtasia 9 to record and edit my videos.
    oau8f7.jpg
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I'm up for a collab! What kind of a collab do you want? :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

Petarce123 wrote: »

Do you like CAS videos? That's the only thing i can think of right now, because i'm not good with builds lol

Long Lost Sister maybe? Any ideas?
    oau8f7.jpg
    > @mandyyporto said:
    > let's do that then :# i think it looks best if we post the videos on the same day. I post everyday so whatever day for me is fine.
    >
    > Evil Queen - by me
    > Cruella de Vil - Simslyn
    >
    > My next one is gonna be Ursula from Little Mermaid. Maleficent is taken, but the girl who is doing her never answered my questions, so... :s

I post every day as well so that works great :D

If that person isn't doing Maleficent i'll do that one! Otherwise can I do one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella
    JessPlays wrote: »
    > @mandyyporto said:
    > let's do that then :# i think it looks best if we post the videos on the same day. I post everyday so whatever day for me is fine.
    >
    > Evil Queen - by me
    > Cruella de Vil - Simslyn
    >
    > My next one is gonna be Ursula from Little Mermaid. Maleficent is taken, but the girl who is doing her never answered my questions, so... :s

I post every day as well so that works great :D

If that person isn't doing Maleficent i'll do that one! Otherwise can I do one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella

Oh, we can do something horror related...I'm doing some CAS videos on Halloween|October, which is pretty fun. Idk if you like this sort of thing lol But anyways, if you want to do the stepmother or one of the stepsisters from Cinderella, that's great...
    oau8f7.jpg
    > @mandyyporto said:
    > JessPlays wrote: »
    >
    > > @mandyyporto said:
    > > let's do that then :# i think it looks best if we post the videos on the same day. I post everyday so whatever day for me is fine.
    > >
    > > Evil Queen - by me
    > > Cruella de Vil - Simslyn
    > >
    > > My next one is gonna be Ursula from Little Mermaid. Maleficent is taken, but the girl who is doing her never answered my questions, so... :s
    >
    > I post every day as well so that works great :D
    >
    > If that person isn't doing Maleficent i'll do that one! Otherwise can I do one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, we can do something horror related...I'm doing some CAS videos on Halloween|October, which is pretty fun. Idk if you like this sort of thing lol But anyways, if you want to do the stepmother or one of the stepsisters from Cinderella, that's great...

Ooo I was going to do a CAS of Pennywise from IT, so we can do a horror one :D
    > @mandyyporto said:
    > JessPlays wrote: »
    >
    > > @mandyyporto said:
    > > let's do that then :# i think it looks best if we post the videos on the same day. I post everyday so whatever day for me is fine.
    > >
    > > Evil Queen - by me
    > > Cruella de Vil - Simslyn
    > >
    > > My next one is gonna be Ursula from Little Mermaid. Maleficent is taken, but the girl who is doing her never answered my questions, so... :s
    >
    > I post every day as well so that works great :D
    >
    > If that person isn't doing Maleficent i'll do that one! Otherwise can I do one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, we can do something horror related...I'm doing some CAS videos on Halloween|October, which is pretty fun. Idk if you like this sort of thing lol But anyways, if you want to do the stepmother or one of the stepsisters from Cinderella, that's great...

Ooo I was going to do a CAS of Pennywise from IT, so we can do a horror one :D

YAAAAYY! Let's do it lol I don't know who i'm gonna do it yet, but i'll let you know. We can post whenever ;)
    oau8f7.jpg
  • SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    @mandyyporto @JessPlays
    I'd love to collaborate with both of you! Love both your channels <3

A Halloween theme sounds fun!
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

Do you like CAS videos? That's the only thing i can think of right now, because i'm not good with builds lol

I was thinking CAS too. The long lost sister sounds good! :)

edited October 2017
    SmilinSims wrote: »
    @mandyyporto @JessPlays
    I'd love to collaborate with both of you! Love both your channels <3

A Halloween theme sounds fun!

YAY! I'm still figuring out who am i going to do :'( What about you SmilinSims?
    We can post next week, or even on this weekend depending on your schedules :#

love your channel too <3

Update: Okay, I've decided to create Norman Bates from Psycho :# lol
    Post edited by mandyyporto on
    oau8f7.jpg

Awesome! I post videos everyday, so whenever is fine by me. What about you?
    Since they are going to be sisters, we should decide on a hair and eye color... what about Black hair and green eyes?
    oau8f7.jpg
    @SmilinSims said:
    > @mandyyporto @JessPlays
    > I'd love to collaborate with both of you! Love both your channels <3
    >
    > A Halloween theme sounds fun!

Yea girl jump on board! I havent been able to chec your channels out that much yet because our wifi is down D: Im having Youtube withdrawals
    @SmilinSims said:
    >

Yea girl jump on board! I havent been able to chec your channels out that much yet because our wifi is down D: Im having Youtube withdrawals[/qu@JessPlays@Jes @JessPlays
    @SmilinSims said:
    >

Yea girl jump on board! I havent been able to chec your channels out that much yet because our wifi is down D: Im having Youtube withdrawals

Aw, poor girl! @JessPlays @SmilinSims I already was able to record my video today. So you guys decide on a day and we will all post it. Just remember to post everyone's links on the description :)
    oau8f7.jpg
    Awesome :) I think I am going to do Jigsaw! What days work best for you guys? I can upload earliest by Friday or Saturday. But I am down for whatever.
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

> @SmilinSims said:
    > Awesome :) I think I am going to do Jigsaw! What days work best for you guys? I can upload earliest by Friday or Saturday. But I am down for whatever.

I do daily uploads so any day is fine, but can we make it next week? My intenet isnt working atm. Also do you guys have twitter?
    @JessPlays @SmilinSims Whatever is fine by me. Next week, Wednesday or Thrusday?
    My twitter is @mandyyporto :)
    oau8f7.jpg
    @JessPlays @mandyyporto Next weeks works fine for me!
    My twitter handle is SmilinSims

acrehk.jpg

Since they are going to be sisters, we should decide on a hair and eye color... what about Black hair and green eyes?

I think it should be Saturday, because throughout the week I'm busy with school. Black hair and green eyes would be amazing! :)

I think it should be Saturday, because throughout the week I'm busy with school. Black hair and green eyes would be amazing! :)

Perfect! This saturday though? It works for me :D Ah, give me your yourtube link ;)
    oau8f7.jpg

Perfect! This saturday though? It works for me :D Ah, give me your yourtube link ;)

Yup, this Saturday! :)
    Here is my YT link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCII7jCqLlWVti4irSPoZLbg/videos?view_as=subscriber :)