Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well getting any new info about the sims 4 is ruined for me now.

brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
So right now I cant watch new info videos of any of the new expansion packs because I just cant take people who make them seriously right now for the most part. It is a shame because I want to get the new info. Now I know some of you will say well no you do not because if you did you would watch it anyways since not being able "to take them seriously" would not bother you but since it does it means its not worth getting the new info. i know there are some of you who only view the world in that black and white and can not understand still wanting to do something even though something bothers you enough to make you not want to watch it. It just sucks that people who give out info about new sims 4 stuff just are not good at it. A good example is some of them bragging about sims camp. Yes I know most humans are supposed to get joy out of seeing other humans doing fun things. I am not one of those humans though I get very envyous when people who are just supposed to be enteratiners and or informing while trying to be relateable start bragging or showing off how much fun they are having.

Comments