March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims Stories: 2nd World Shorts: Dash's Decisions

This is a collection of screenshots from my save "2nd World" which were originally posted to the "Happy Play" thread. While canon to my main story plots, these are short stories as opposed to big plot points.
My first 2nd World Short is with Dash Patch.

After the events with Crash, 2nd World was able to ahead with this thing called peace, Dash deciding to ask Caleb to move in with him and Dot since Cassio (previously Error) had moved in with CeeCee.

Gj5CTi

"Okay," said Dot. "You understand the house rules, right? No scaring any guests, no playing the piano at 2am, and no cooking at 2am. And although I know you and Dash are probably...intimate...don't go doing it at all hours of the day."

"What? Just because I'm a vampire you think I'm into woohoo all the time?"

mzwpo2

"No..." said Dot, "But the last thing we need is you accidentally using your allure abilities when we have guests over...and having the whole house trying to dogpile on you and my brother."

Caleb chuckled.

"Oooohhh...Afraid you'll also want a piece of me, hm?"

"As amusing as that thought would be, no. I have other things to tend to, like my new job. Speaking of. Excuse me."

r8XNh4

After the events with Crash, Dot had decided to take the safer job of Social Media, checking her account.

"20 followers. Well it's a start, right?"

E7Z5uP

Caleb eventually went inside, Dash meeting up with him after coming out of the pool.

"Hey babe. MWah!"

"Heh. Gotta say: If it's gonna be like this everyday, I'm gonna love living here."

XB7ssC

"Well," said Dash. "You can probably expect more than that."

Caleb fanned himself.

"Phew! Is it just me or did it get hotter in here?"

"Is it?" Dash grinned.

SKDu4S

As Caleb sat though, Dash went into the next room.

"Hey, Dash. Everything okay?"

"Yeah," he said. "I just gotta talk to Sis for second."

4AD9Qr

In the room, Dash made sure the door was closed tight.

"Hey, Sis? can I talk to you about something?"

"What's up, Dash?" asked Dot.

"Well...I've been thinking about me and Caleb. I mean we've been dating for a while. I'm just wondering if maybe....if...well...if I should ask him to make me a vampire too..."

"What?"

"I mean what other way to be close to him, right? I know it could take a bit of getting used to..."

xk7DFT

"Okay, Dash. First off...remember the last AI that was a vampire? Tried to destroy us all, remember?"

"Yeah," said Dash. "But I'm not a crazed virus wanting to take over the world..."

"True...but you are also a significant patch AI. If you became a vampire and messed with your programming, we may not be able to help you."

"Sis...are you just scared of vampires?"

Dot shook her head.

"No. I'm just saying you don't need to be a vampire to impress Caleb..."

"So I should go with something else instead."

"Yeah..."

KmGdoj

Just then, Caleb entered the room to get a book. Dot chuckled.

"Heh. Speak of the devil..."

bfnuWG

"Were you two talking about me?" asked Caleb.

"Maybe..." Dash laughed before changing the topic. "Hey babe you wanna go playing some b-ball in San Myshuno?"

Caleb chuckled lowly.

"Sure..."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

6x4gTz

"Cassie!" said Dot when she went to the door. "Come to visit your old family or what?"

"Well yeah...that and Mama CeeCee was wondering if you guys had some sugar for cookies."

5AjUpH

"Mama CeeCee, huh? She asked to be called that or did you started calling her that?" Dot laughed.

"Well she is my 'mom' in a way so why not?" said Cassio. "If it wasn't for her, I'd be on own."

"Dash and I could have taken you in again, but hey, CeeCee's cool. Enjoying this teen life?"

"Yeah," laughed Cassio. "Aside from the homework. I really hate math. And gym class isn't fun either."

"Heh. Sounds like you need some tutoring from Dash...although later. He's gone on a....date..."
Next post, Dash decides to take the next step in his and Caleb's relationship.
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    WARNING: HUGE POST.
    While Cassio and Dot chatted about the AI's new life state, Dash and Caleb went off to San Myshuno to play some basketball.

bx9ba7

ZOOM!!

MEXzD3

"You ready to lose?" boasted Dash.

"If I remember," said Caleb. "The current score is 5-2 in dunks."

"Well, just call me Mr. Confident today."

"Heh. If you lose, I'll be calling you Mr. Coffee, because that's what I'll be wanting."

fsf71C

Dash attempt his first dunk, although ending up slipping off the rim and getting hit with the basketball.

"Dashi, you okay?" called Caleb.

"Yeah...ngh...just a strained ankle."

"You wanna stop."

"Ah...No way. You're up."

xC8ih5

Caleb dunked hard, hanging tight.

"Ack. I can see how you slipped, babe. This rim must have just been painted."

kgPFTN

Dash did another dunk, landing on his feet with a wince.

"Dashi, I think that's a sign we should stop."

"Ngh...yeah...maybe..."

r9dAcg

"How about we go out to the White Chimney for lunch, huh? My treat," said Caleb.

Dash nodded with a shrug.

"Sure. I've heard they got some decent food there."

yj7Rdc

While the food was good there, apparently the service at the White Chimney had some policies against vampires.

"We don't have any Plasma Janes, Plasma Fruit Salads, nor a staff person you can feed off. Shoo!"

Caleb blinked.

"Wh...But I'm here with a date. A regular sim date. We heard the food was good."

vW5mQb

"If you are that inclined, I may be able to get a table outside for the two of you, so you don't end up attacking our guests."

"That's...fine...I'm immune to sunlight anyways..."

hXCPhU

"Well if that is the case, you'd better be sure not to go drinking from our guests just because we don't have food to accommodate vampires. We're a formal establishment, not a plasma bank."

Dash was just entering as Caleb was finished getting a table.

"Everything okay, babe."

"Yeah...Kind of..."

eKsHmF

"Heh. You should have heard the racket that host was making with that vampire, babe," said Hawthorne as he waited for Skylar.

"Yeah I heard just when I came in. Surprised that guy didn't make more of a fuss when he saw that guy's date was an AI," said Sky. "Seen that one around a few times in town."

3CEwwk

"An AI you say? Oh man, I gotta see what the host might do when he sees the both of them at that table..."

"Travis Hawthorne, unless you want to be sleeping on the couch tonight, you're gonna to sit your bottom airbags right back on that seat."

"Aw babe..."

"And no woohoo for a month."

"Aaaannnd back I go..."

sMe8vo

"Sorry about the host, Dashi," said Caleb. "Guess he has a stick up his rear."

"It's okay," said Dash. "Actually, I wanted to ask you something."

3ALTgY

"You're not gonna ask me to turn you here, are you?" Caleb exclaimed. "That host might kick me out if I do anything involving my vampire powers."

"Plum no!" said Dash.

YwS1D6

Dash cleared his throat.

"Caleb...."

aKpYLn

"Will you marry me?"
    Next post, why being a vampire sucks.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a sour encounter with the host, Caleb was met with a bigger surprise: a marriage proposal.

GVf8n3

Caleb was speechless for a moment, quietly taking the ring with a smile.

"So...Do I take that as a 'yes'?" asked Dash.

xED4Dv

Caleb wiped his eyes, genuinely crying.

"Yes...Yes I will!"

7yJ9P1

"I'm glad you said 'yes'," said Dash. "Heh. Not even sis knew about that one, but I've always wanted to be closer to you. At first I was thinking about becoming a vampire..."

Caleb chuckled.

"You silly. You don't have to be a vampire for me to love you, you know. I just...Oh you don't know how happy this makes me feel!"

eCZo7i

Eventually, the two sat down to order their meals.

SrFRMs

An hour later, Dash shrugged.

"I'm gonna go to the washroom. Our food should be here by then."

"Sure thing, Dashi."

o8NNmS

Caleb continued to wait...but still nothing...

YLjqPC

Dash eventually came back.

"Still nothing?"

Caleb grumbled.

z7rF5G

"No...and I'm expecting that dwam durian plum host to have something to do with it!"

"Easy, babe," said Dash. "No need to be using words like that."

"Well I'm about to use them on him. Excuse me..."

ytoSHu

As Caleb went to give the host a piece of his mind, the man in question simply passed by him.

"He just ignored me...Ohhhh you do not do that to the fastest vampire around here...."

Yf4ByS

"Hey!" Caleb barked as he zoomed right in front of the host. "I'd like to register a complaint."

"What did I tell you about using those vampire powers in this establishment?" said the host.

"Well according to how long we've been waiting for our food, your 'establishment' could use some vampires with some superspeed!"

LrzPtH

"Your food wasn't delivered because our chefs assumed a vampire wouldn't need to eat," explained the host. "Why not complain to them?"

JRD7CJ

Caleb was starting to become angry.

"Because you've been the only one rude to me and my future husband! I have a mind to..."

aRY9To

"Now see here!" the host snapped back. "I told the chefs that you wanted actual meals, so it's not my fault that they won't accommodate a leech like you!"

QZWU6n

"L...Leech?" said Caleb, suddenly quiet.

"Yes, leeching off life, food, all things that you would no longer require. And leeching off my hospitality. I may not like vampires, but at least I tried to be the best host I could be. But you had to jump the shark, as it were. Now get out of my establishment..."

3VLqYw

"You won't even let me say 'sorry'?" asked Caleb with a grumble.

"No, I will not. Now take your future husband and get out! Although why a sim would want to marry a vampire is beyond me..."

Caleb huffed.

"Fine..."

kVXAtW

As Dash came over, Caleb quickly changed his mood to hide his frustration.

"Everything alright, babe?"

"Er...Yeah...Seems they ran out of chicken so that's why we didn't get our orders. How about we hit up the Slipback Lounge, hm? They got some decent food."

Dash shrugged.

"Sure, okay."
    Next post, some lounging at the lounge and a quickfire vampire wedding.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After the disaster that was the restaurant, Caleb and Dash headed out to the Slipback Lounge in Newcrest.

k1Pm3w

While Dash was getting something to eat at the bar, Caleb went upstairs to take in some piano music. Much to his surprise, he knew the piano player.

jtbgai

"Liam!"

"Caleb!" Liam exclaimed when he saw the other vampire. "My fellow daywalker. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my fiance, Dash."

"Oooohhh. So you finally asked him?"

"No actually. He asked me."

svohA6

"Which reminds me though. Can you do me a favor?" asked Caleb.

"What?"

"Do you know a good place for a quick vampire wedding? I'm thinking Dash wouldn't mind if we went the quickfire route instead of some huge wedding."

uPTzEB

"Would he be al...alright with that?" asked Liam. "I mean it's not unheard of of a mortal getting married to a vampire, but are you sure he'd be alright with some of the rituals?"

"You'd be surprised. He apparently wanted to become a vampire too, although being an AI that apparently would have messed with his programming or something."

TGBwFU

"I may know of a lil mausoleum that you two could use," said Liam. "In some graveyard that may or may not belong to the former owners of our own abode. And since I am getting off work soon, I'll even see to some decoration for you and your future partner, hm?"

ov7Q12

"Thanks man," said Caleb. "Have a good night. Say hi to Amalthea for me."

"No problem. Although...I do hope she doesn't mind if I might have to take some roses from her rose bushes."

E11zWi

After speaking with Liam, Caleb went downstairs to return to Dash.

"Mmm...Hey Dashi...how would you feel if we got married after we leave this place, vampire-style."

6ceAxW

"I'd love to!" said Dash with excitement. "To actually experience a quickfire vampire wedding? That sounds awesome!"

"Whoa! I figured you'd be okay with it, but I didn't expect you to be this excited."

unrWuS

Dash laughed, taking Caleb's hands into his own as he calmed down.

"I'm completely fine with it. You're my future husband, so I trust you. So let's get it done so we can go home as newlyweds. Also...I want to get out of this dress shirt. I'm sweating more than Nancy Landgraab hooked up to a lie detector."

1f7sA1

After changing into some more comfortable clothing, Dash and Caleb made their way to the graveyard next to Lady Amalthea's house. Just as Liam had said, it was quietly decorated with lamps, flowers, and a giant arch, covered with more flowers.

zE9yTk

"This is it," said Caleb. "What do you think?"

"You said Liam did all this?" Dash said in amazement. "This is amazing."

"Yeah. He knows how to plant flowers really quick. So...Dash Patch will...will you marry me here? Tonight?"

EcP9d5

Dash chuckled, taking Caleb's hand.

"I asked you first. Still...yes...Let's do this..."
    Next post, how to have a quickfire wedding, vampire-style.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So, how to have a quickfire vampire wedding. While some vampires enjoy the extravagance of a big wedding, so long as the main rituals of vows, love, and plasma are fulfilled, it will still count.

FVHoAL

"So what do we do first?" asked Dash.

"It's like your usual wedding. Exchange vows and rings," explained Caleb. "Then we have some other things to attend to in the mausoleum."

"Ooo...Sounds interesting. Let's go then."

to7Dbk

While Dash wasn't as formal, Caleb went all out with his vows.

"And while the sun may set on a life, may our love shine forever..."

"Oh Caleb...You nerfball..."

hPYbr9

Still, Dash loved the vampire's vows.

kVW1YC

Just as the lights dimmed to signal morning, Caleb presented the ring.

"With this ring I do thee wed..."

gR7j51

"And there! We're married!" Caleb said excitedly.

Dash chuckled. "That's it, huh? I thought you said there were some other things too."

"Oh there is..."

5187kt

"But first...I just want to hold you, as my new husband..."

"Heh. Oh Caleb..."

6f6LYM

And then the kiss.

ehq3Xx

"Guess it's time we went down there, huh," said Dash, Caleb giving a nod.

"Scared?"

"Nah. Just hoping we don't wake anyone up...."

ovnWqg

The two soon went downstairs.

"So now what?" asked Dash. "Are we going coffin-knocking or something?"

Caleb chuckled. "Something like that."

kZ2kdd

Caleb brought Dash over to large ornate coffin, lifting the lid to reveal no one inside.

"You see, when a vampire marries, a tradition for the couple is to...well...perform a 'ritual' known as Coffin-Bound."

"Which means..."

"Woohoo in the coffin."

QTm2cZ

Caleb then jumped into the coffin.

"Shall we? Or are you afraid?"

"Ha. Yeah right. Move over!" said Dash.

"Fraid I can't. You're gonna have to..."

hmcZUi

Dash didn't hesitate, jumping in with Caleb as the two rocked the coffin.

AiUA1i

"Whoa! Caleb! What's going...Wha!"

"Hang on tight, Dashi."

"To what?!"

hnn7KV

Eventually, it was finished...

RdmTJL

The coffin dumping the two on the floor.

"Phew...hah..what a ride..."

Caleb snuggled into Dash's chest.

"Mhm...I know..."

o5yMjN

Caleb then helped Dash to his feet.

"So. How was your first experience with Coffin Woohoo?"

Dash panted.

"Hah...it...it...It was amazing...albeit cramped..."

1CdZtL

Dash embraced Caleb lovingly.

"But I wouldn't mind going again with you..."

d1TRkX

"There's one final thing left though," said Caleb. "And I don't know if either of us will enjoy it."

"Either of us?" asked Dash.
    Next post, the one thing Caleb hates about being a vampire.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After exchanging vows and performing "Coffin-Bound," Caleb said there was one more part of the vampire wedding ritual.

mdMtmG

Dash and Caleb went to the back of the mausoleum to a small dark urn.

"Kinda plain," commented Dash. "What do we do here?"

In the corner of his eye, he could see Caleb changing into his dark form.

7o5ty8

"I'm sorry, Dashi," said Caleb as he began mesmerizing Dash. "It's so you don't feel too much pain, okay?"

"Caleb..." Dash said in shock before feeling his body going limp.

ULZ7YF

Caleb hesitated for a moment as Dash just stood there.

"Why does it have to involve this..." he said before inhaling. "I just hope he doesn't hate me after..."

5x59Hi

Caleb then took Dash and sunk his teeth into the AI's neck for a "Vampire Kiss."

6R46sk

Once he was finished drinking, Dash broke from the vampire's spell.

"Ugh...Man...I've heard about a pain in the neck but this is crazy. What was that?"

gT65Kx

"It's called 'Vampire's Kiss," said Caleb, showing great disgust, either with the act or with himself. "A vampire, if marrying a mortal, bites their neck to mark their property. Obviously you're not property, nor did I want to drink from you, but it's part of the ritual."

Dash chuckled suddenly.

"Vampire Kiss, huh?"

293YUv

Just then, Dash grabbed Caleb around the waist.

"You should have said that was what you were doing in the first place..."

"You're...You're not mad?" asked Caleb.

89bXC5

Dash then dipped the vampire down to kiss him on the lips passionately.

dxNaua

As they came up, Caleb tried to hold the kiss for as long as he could before he would have to pull away to breathe.

gUGAZZ

Caleb smiled.

"I'll take that as a 'no' then..."

oNpDWa

"Why would I be angry?" Dash said. "Since it means now that you're my husband."

"Oh Dashi..."

Dash grinned.

"Now how about we go have a 'honeymoon' at the Desert Jewel, hm?"
    Next post, Dash and Caleb go to the spa, when Caleb has a crazy idea.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After the vampire nuptials, Dash and Caleb went to the Desert Jewel Spa to unwind, especially since Caleb had to deal with having to drink from a sim.

KH6WM6

Caleb went straight for the soaks.

XiNhgU

Dash went for a massage.

3b85wK

"So you know what you're doing, right?"

"Oh sure. I just finished work at the Breaker's Chiropractory."

"Wut?"

zvgHaL

Harlow is still working here.

Vp6V7C

Afraid that Mr. Breaker might break his back, Dash opted for the stone massage. Unless the guy dropped the rocks on his back, he should be safe.

JXB6qk

After a long soak, Caleb went up to meditate. Unlike dark meditation which focused his vampire energies, he used meditation to focus his mind.

fnzL1C

Dash was soon finished with his massage.

br7jM6

"Ahhh...Thanks, man. You didn't mess up my back."

"What?"

"Nothin'."

ipa7Le

Just as Dash was about to leave though, Caleb came racing towards him.

DJr2Ep

"Hah...Kids!" Caleb panted.

"Whoa what?" asked Dash.

"You're an AI right? You...Can you have kids?"

"M...Maybe? I am the AI for the Gender Patch now...Why kids all of a sudden?"

"Be...Because," Caleb explained. "I had an actual vision. They're rare but sometimes vampires can...can get them...I saw a....a vampire...well I dunno for certain but...but they had your hair and...I think we're destined for a child, Dashi. Oh please say 'yes."

iWuLsv

Dash chuckled.

"How about we head home first. I may wanna talk to sis first, since the last AI that was a vampire tried destroying the system and, well, sis knows more about code stuff like that. But hey...If there isn't an issue, I don't see why not..."
    Next post, Dash and Dot have a chat.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After the 'honeymoon,' the newlyweds went back to Dot's and Dash's place to relax...and reflect.

H29fML

Caleb returned to meditation, hoping to see more visions of his and Dash's future child. Dash, meanwhile, had decided just to go for a direct nap.

8JMHsx

Dot was making lunch in the kitchen, the smell of mac and cheese wafting through the house.

gPnwk6

Dash eventually woke up to the smell, and to his thoughts.

"Does he know what we will be getting ourselves into? I was in charge of the child patch, sure, but not even I know much about toddlers now. It would have been simpler when they just grew into kids...but then again, the program was preparing for them...I mean I can easily manipulate it so I could have kids..."

bC447r

Dash then went into the kitchen to talk with Dot.

"Hey sis, you got a sec?"

"What's up?" asked Dot as she finished washing her plate.

"Well...Caleb had a vision while we went to the spa...about our future child...a biological child..."

Sx9URh

Dot turned with a serious expression.

"Biological?"

"Yeah," said Dash, lowering his head a bit. "I mean, I can make it so I can get pregnant, now that I'm in charge of the gender patch and..."

"Have you thought about this?"

vU866M

Dash started becoming a little defensive.

"Before you go at me about a vampire and an AI having a kid, I was in charge of kids before you know. AI hybrids shouldn't be an issue. I doubt our kid would become like Crash. The toddler patch fixed some of the child error issues and...well...Crash wasn't a virus because she was a vampire and..."

"Bro...It's okay. I was more worried about you becoming a vampire because our code is different. I'm sure a child vampire AI would be fine. And if it were to error, well, we just do what we can."

"Good then..." said Dash, relaxing a little. "I just hope...I can do it..."

4QSbhK

Dot became more sympathetic, sitting down across from Dash.

"Have a kid you mean?"

"Well that," said Dash, "And be able to raise one mostly...I mean aside from the toddler update making the old code of Data obsolete, I don't have much experience with them...and I don't think Caleb does either..."

TWJRia

"But at the same time, I really want one. I love Caleb like no other sim before! Plum we even got married last night."

"So that explains why you two were late coming home," said Dot.

"Yeah. It was rather...on the spot, but I proposed and he suggested a quick vampire wedding. Nothing crazy," explained Dash. "Maybe just...I'm worried I'm going too fast?"

"That's possible. Maybe you need to talk to someone with toddlers."

"Like who? Brody's cool and all, but Luna is getting close to aging up soon. Same with Glitch last I heard from Omega."

AkYpb5

Dot thought for a moment.

"Raven..."

"Raven Rosales?" said Dash. "They have kids now?"

"Yeah. With my new social media job, I chat to her sometimes. She's always saying toddlers can be a handful. Maybe she'd be a good one to chat to. And bring Caleb along too. Might be good experience for him."

cTfdxt

Dash sent Raven a text.

"Yeah. She says she's home. Thanks for the idea, sis."

"No problem. Just know though that you two aren't converting my room into the toddler room."

"Plum no, sis! We'll figure that out later."

oTsw7i

After his chat with Dot, dash set about making some lunch.

Exm11F

"Wonder if it would be a boy or girl..." Dash thought aloud as Caleb came into the kitchen.

bjcw8e

"Thinking about our future kid?" asked Caleb.

Dash turned.

"Yeah. Hey...umm...since we'd be first time parents, Dot suggested we go visit someone that has kids, like toddlers. You know Raven?"

"Not on a personal level but I have heard of her. She was similar to you, right? Except she used to be a guy?"

"Well...sort of. For Raven, she was always a female. Just had to go through a different route to finally get to where she wanted to be. Anyways, she said we could come over and have a chat with her about her and Shannon and having kids. That okay with you?"

Caleb shrugged.

"If you think it would benefit your decision."

Dash smiled.

"I love you."
    Next post, Dash and Caleb have a chat with Raven.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Wanting to be sure they were ready, Dash and Caleb decided to first talk to someone with kids before they went ahead to attempt for one of their own. So, they went to visit Raven.

8XnKtq

First entering the house, the two could hear one of Raven's kids talking to herself.

"Aboo boo...."

DqdtsL

Once inside though, they found Raven in the kitchen with her other tot.

"You look like you just woke up, Raven," said Dash. "Want us to come by later?"

Raven laughed.

"No, no. It's okay. I was just up early with the kids. Rebecca tends to get overly fussy when she gets sick so I was helping her with a fever."

NYVF43

"Is...that Rebecca there then?" asked Caleb.

"That's Victor Caelan, her brother," explained Raven. "They're twins."

"So do they take more after you or Shannon?" Dash chuckled, Victor looking up as he tried to pass by.

"Oh we don't know fully yet. They're just kids after all," said Raven.

wzFnb5

"Moo Moo..." said Victor as he passed by Caleb.

"Moo Moo?" said Dash.

Raven laughed.

"He's still learning his words. That's what he says when he wants someone to move."

"I figured as much. Might be something me and Caleb there will have to go through too. Which was the reason for our visit here though."

Raven nodded.

"Yes. You wanted me to tell you about my pregnancy and about the twins..."

E4zpc6

"First thing you'll have to be aware of is morning sickness. Up until the third trimester, I was making frequent visits to the porcelain god as it were."

9wRdtF

"Shannon would have been around to help, but unlike you two, Shannon had to work so when he'd come home, he would generally just get a wash and go to bed."

"Yeah, I'm hoping to remedy that..." said Caleb. "I'm hoping to find work soon."

tMNYdD

"Eventually I told Nick the news over dinner at The Edge."

b5KgRd

"Out of all my doubts about what they could do for someone like you, I wasn't expecting you to become pregnant."

"I had my doubts too, but Nick you don't believe how wonderful it is for me..."

"I will say, medicine and science have come along way..."

Z8Uy77

"Of course, with genetics though, your child could end up with my brother's chin and mouth."

"Oh Nick..."

2g8VYQ

"He was joking of course. Nick's been much more open to me, especially all that had happened with Crash."

p3ksb6

"We eventually had Opera come in to access the child. She said she thought that it was a single boy from the heart rhythms or however it is she does it."

"But...She was wrong?" said Dash, a bit surprised.

Raven laughed.

"Quite. Rebecca was actually a bit premature, or so she suggested. Thus why she couldn't detect her."

cY2Go3

"You should have seen the panic on Shannon's face when I went into labour though the day after."

"Why are you eating!? We need to get you to the hospital or a bathtub or...or something!!!"

4C3xtM

"Pain I guess varies between sims because I wasn't as bad. Shannon thought I was just downplaying it though."

"Oooh maaann....C'mon! C'mon!"

tDkdJL

"Move out of the way! Pregnant wife comin' t'rough!"

"Shannon, there's no one else here."

"Well...There could be ghosts. Yeah! Ghosts!"

hT6tih

"Oh poor Shannon. I guess all parents get first time jitters, but even with them, he was always by my side."

"Now...Now be careful with that t'ing. Don't...Don't cut 'er too bad."

"It'll be fine, Mr. Rosales. This isn't the first child I've delivered."

3EnEqB

"And then that's how we found out that I actually had twins."

UfwYcL

"Which also met a lot of sleepless nights."
    Next post, Caleb meets Victor and Rebecca.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Raven told Dash and Caleb about her time with the twins, Dash quite interested, although Caleb seemed to wander off after she finished.

DC7mWD

"I will say," said Dash. "For someone who had twins, you're still looking really good."

"Why thank you," said Raven. "There were worries that my 'adjustments' might have strain with twins and even though there weren't any issues, Opera did advise us to deliver at the hospital from now on if we ever decide to try for another. But I think Victor and Rebecca are enough for us. But things can change."

cMRbzm

By their room, Rebecca and Victor were babbling.

"BroBro!"

"Sissi!"

5uSsFw

As the two hugged, Caleb saw them.

K6UaqA

"Hello there. Is this your sister?" Caleb asked Victor.

"Wabebba..." said the tot, Rebecca looking up with a small look of concern.

"Aw. Don't worry. I don't bite. Not you guys or your mom anyways..."

YvJ1cw

"Oh! I have an idea! You guys like strawberries?"

Rebecca blinked.

"Swaberwah?"

9dbcSK

"Tay..." said Victor. "Omnomnom."

Caleb laughed.

"Yeah. We have a plant not too far from our house I've tended. I'm sure your mom won't mind."

opK847

:joy: Okay, sorry I didn't get the best pic, as it looks like there's something in the strawberries from the looks of Victor's face, but I assure you the kids were okay.

rQJ6oW

Just as caleb gave Rebecca a strawberry, Dash came in.

"Ready to go home. I think I'm ready for...um...us to have kids."

Caleb smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go. I can't wait."
    Next post, Caleb's and Dash's first attempt at getting pregnant.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After speaking with Raven, Dash and Caleb went back home so Dash could make some 'changes' to his program.

HKzxbs

Dash went to the bathroom mirror which, for AI, also acted as an outlet to the CAS so they could change their code on their own.

SDpXPq

"That was quick," said Caleb.

"I'm an AI, needlebrain," said Dash. "All I had to do was change my code a bit."

"Okay, okay. So about we see if that code change, worked, huh?"

HWa3Ba

Dash chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah you impatient oaf. How about where we got married, hm?"

"Heh. Guess you have a thing for small spaces?" said Caleb.

"Well...that and no one's gonna interrupt us, aside from maybe the stray ghost."

xgVTqE

Needless to say, Caleb was excited once they got to the graveyard.

WVZYPm

"Ready to go for another ride, Dashi?"

"Yeesh. Didn't even wait for me to open up the coffin, huh."

"Well...I mean, I am the only one that can, you know."

Pe1CJg

The question then comes when one thinks about Coffin Woohoo: Do sims like it for the woohoo, or the ride?

a31sXr

Either way, it still looks like fun.

MTxAds

"Mmm...Dashi you're amazing...Wanna get up yet?"

"Not yet. The room's still spinning..."

6i2gTv

Caleb eventually did stand, helping Dash up.

"Heh. For as long as I can remember, you're probably the first sim I know that's really into Coffin-woohoo."

"Well it's better than closet woohoo," said Dash. "No hangers or mops in the way."

93ySBT

Dash then held Caleb close.

"And let's hope that we performed some sort of irony today."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Caleb.

"By procreating in a coffin."
    Next time, Caleb and Dash go out for dinner and Dash takes a pregnancy test.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After romps in the coffin, Dash and Caleb went out to dinner to celebrate their first try for a baby.

GGSvYR

"Ooo! Sweet n Sour Eggplant! That sounds good!" said Dash.

q6svCk

As Dash got up to use the bathroom, we noticed this lady coming. Yeesh who added the hot sauce to your omlette?

NbYuD1

"Giving the geriatric a promotion instead of me...ugh...NO ONE WILL BE TASTING FOOD!!!"

byrfC7

Dash then put in the orders.

8N72pe

Which actually arrived sooner than I expected.

qhytzg

"That was sooner than usual. What did you say to him?" asked Caleb.

Dash chuckled.

"Nothing. Just gave him the ol' razzle dazzle."

gKVhsk

Just then, a vampire teleported away from the table.

"Guess some of my friends have been taking my recommendations," said Caleb.

BaHhTA

The food was actually really good, the atmosphere great.

"That eggplant smells delightful!' said Caleb.

"Mmmph...Yeah. I'm starved. I'm not even all that fussy for eggplant."

"Well eating for two would do that," said Caleb.

Zmvwrn

After the meal, Caleb paid the bill, Dash and himself anxious to get home.

PrZ1r9

Back at the house, Caleb went for a bath, laughing as he played with delight.

TT4UqR

But in the other bathroom, there wasn't any laughter.
    Next post, sis comes to console a broken heart.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After celebrating their first try for a baby, Caleb and Dash returned home, although Dash's dreams were soon, well, dashed.

RLfKu1

Dash went into the study to play on the computer, Dot soon coming.

"So...?" she asked.

"So what..." said Dash.

"Did you take test?"

"What? Oh um...I'm thinking of maybe waiting a bit. Got a bit of a 'food baby' from the meal we had."

rKECMH

Dot laughed.

"Yeah. Knowing you and Caleb, you're both probably pregnant with those, huh."

Dash looked down for a moment as he got up to leave the room.

"Yeah. I'm gonna....um...go take a nap."

Gr4yNR

Instead of a nap though, Dash went to weep under the covers.

u7bFbm

Concerned, Dot went over to Dash's room just as Dash came out of hiding.

8FygdM

"What's wrong?" asked Dot, Dash looking over as Caleb came in the room.

"It...It didn't work, sis," he whispered. "I...I'm not pregnant..."

mBfMwJ

Dot whispered.

"Hey, it's okay. Sometimes it doesn't ya know?"

"Yeah but..." said Dash. "I'm the AI for the Gender Patch. I changed it around a bit so I could...I just...I..."

Caleb glanced over in curiosity, although not interrupting the siblings.

"And you're doing a great job. Maybe...all you need is another go around...Have fun with it until it works. Even if it means going at it like rabbits."

dVgcDS

Dash blushed a little with a small laugh.

"I...I can't believe you actually said that one, sis."

Dot smiled.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. But yeah. Don't think because it didn't work the first time that it won't work at all."

htV45W

"What won't work?" asked Caleb finally.

Dash turned.

"Um...I'll tell you in a sec," he said, turning to Dot. "Thanks sis."

TpK19o

Dash sat on the bed next to him.

"I was afraid to tell you since you were so excited but...I'm not pregnant."

"Oh," said Caleb. "That's a shame.

"Yeah so...it would mean that maybe we'll have to try again..."

"I don't mind. I just want you to be happy. It...It's okay."

ctL5XL

"So...you don't mind if it ends up we can't have kids anyways? I don't know if it's because of my code or that maybe the program thinks that because I see myself male that maybe..."

Caleb stopped Dash with a smile.

"Dashi, I love whether we have kids or not. Why did you think I said 'yes' when you asked me to marry you? I'd really love to have kids but if it doesn't happen, it's okay."

"You...You're okay then?"

"Of course, silly. You're the greatest sim I've ever fallen in love with. I wouldn't let something like not having kids take away from that."
    Next post, another test.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After the first attempt failed, Dash and Caleb continued to attempt for a child. After about 3 or so weeks, Dash was still determined.

8FKyhz

"You think it worked this time?" asked Caleb.

"Well yeah. I mean. Something just feels...different. And even if not, I still wanna try for it," said Dash. "But if there is still nothing after this week, I think we might look into adoption."

"Sounds good."

q7tEYJ

As Dash took another test, he sighed.

"Man...If I have do this any more..."

wShbmg

But just then, confetti materialized in the air in celebration.

Dash gasped with excitement before shouting.

"YES!"

ELGQCx

Dash soon went back out to meet with Caleb.

"So," said Caleb. "How did it go?"

"Well, remember when I said I felt something..." started Dash.

H4DZ5d

"It....was a baby! We're pregnant!" the AI said excitedly. "Well....I'm pregnant, but you get what I mean."

KnQT3B

Caleb and Dash then kissed, Caleb overjoyed.

"I'm so happy. After so long, we finally did it."

VNCgdd

Just then though, Dash felt his stomach quease.

"Ughhh...I forgot about the morning sickness part. Oh boy..."

mvTEY5

And so, while Dash got into some looser clothing, we prepared the house for the future child. First off, copying the study room. Gotta love the copy tool.

7mScRW

A basic tot room. Don't worry, we'll put the bassinet in there too.

XjTjVE

A toddler slide, because why not.

DuKAr3

And a new rug for where the couches used to be since the house was expanded a bit.

LKW9Rf

Caleb kissed Dash's cheek.

"Mmmph! I can't wait for our future child! And I'll be here for you all the way."

Ky9Uqz

"In that case then, " said Dash. "You mind us going to the spa before I get too big for the massage tables?"

Caleb laughed.

"Sounds like a good idea to me."
    Next post, Dash and Caleb hit up the spa.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After the initial excitement of Dash finally getting pregnant, Caleb and Dash decided to head out to celebrate.

5oZqvo

"Ughh...C'mon kid," said Dash, trying not to throw up. "We already tossed confetti. I don't need to toss cookies too."

TDq8qA

While Dash got dressed, Caleb went into the sauna to relax a bit.

DQ4wCC

Dash went upstairs to talk with the staff.

"Wait, so that's how Mr. Feng lost the polls to a raccoon?"

"Yeah. Apparently everyone liked the idea of a cleaner city with a 'team of raccoons' working for free food."

"Oh man!"

jWeneY

Just as Dash was asking for a hand massage, Caleb raced passed him to ask about a more traditional massage.

w7XEYU

"Hey man, you mind giving me a massage? The old guy there and I aren't on very good terms."

"Why is that?"

"Well...Guess it's a bit rude to hypnotize a random stranger to come in and clean your house."

q62w5w

Caleb soon laid down for his massage.

AiDy4L

While Dash was suffering through his.

"YeOWOWOW!"

"Hey now there, buddy. My hand massages are the best here. I get out all the knots."

"Yeah, and a few bones too. Gah!"

S2kRFy

One of the Lavender Trio. Apparently he's not impressed with his job.

F7yXYL

After the almost hand-breaking massage, Dash went up to meditate.

U4AgfH

Unlike Dash, Caleb was completely relaxed.

"Ah...Thank you, sir. Haven't had a good massage like that in eons."

gngtBp

He soon went upstairs to find Dash.

3pt81k

"Hey, Dashi? Soon ready to go? I was hoping we could make it to that really fancy place this evening"

"Hm. In a moment..."

"Why?"

"Because if I don't wait for my hands to ease off, I won't even be able to pick up a fork."
    Next time, Dash and Caleb go out for another meal as per usual and next day, hit up the gym.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a mixed mood with the spa, Dash and Caleb went out for a meal at Caleb's fav restaurant.

f8NE4S

"Man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" said Dash.

"That's probably the baby talking," said Caleb. "Shall we go in?"

"Definitely."

bMeRdZ

Caleb, being the impatient one, ran ahead of Dash once he heard their table.

"I hope you don't mind my husband."

"Oh don't worry," said the hostess. "So long as he doesn't bite the customers, it's all good."

wjQvbB

Having said that though, the hostess wasn't exactly pleased with Caleb dining in his swim trunks.

AqDXvh

"Could you please tell your husband that although swimming in our water features is customary, dining in a swimsuit is not," said the hostess.

Dash snorted a little as he laughed, imagining Caleb swimming the moat to get to their table.

"Okay."

1qpY4D

"Hey babe?"

"Hm? Yeah Dashi?"

"I know you're all excited to eat, but I think you're gonna be a bit cold in that swimsuit. That and the hostess doesn't seem pleased."

"Oh what a peach. One moment then."

jkwNgj

Caleb changed back into his suit just as Dash felt another urge from the unborn.

n7pMv5

The waiter soon came out.

"And can I have the loaded lava pasta?" asked Dash. "I'm hungry enough to eat two."

"Oh you'll love it, Dashi!" said Caleb. "It's soooo good!"

4Tra9a

As it started to get darker, Dash could feel his hormones revving up.

"Heh. Looks like we came here just in time. Starting to get really romantic with the candle lights..."

mVj7Vn

"I see what you mean," said Caleb just as Dash got a text.

"Ah plum. Sis wants me to call her. Needs help with writing up a blog post on VoidCritters. I'll be right back, okay babe?"

9hWNjc

While Dash went to make a call, Caleb was playing with his camera settings when the meals came out.

"Where is your guest?" asked the waiter.

"Oh he'll be back shortly."

CBwZE1

"At least it'll give me time to take this for my simstagram!" said Caleb. "This fish trio looks amazing!"

Rhs9y2

Dash soon returned, taking a bite before urging.

"Oh c'mon, Dashi. You only tried one bite."

"It's not me," said Dash. "It's the kid. Guess they don't like lava pasta. Sorry kid. I'm the one eating here."

c1gHyX

"It's good though like you said, babe," said Dash, blowing a kiss. "You're the best you know."

"Oh Dashi!" Caleb chuckled, almost blushing, if a vampire could blush.

3CVcVg

As Dash continued digging in, he appreciated the dish more.

"Mmm! Think this place does take-out? Would love to get more of this!"

"I could ask I guess," said Caleb.

UEAmjj

Dash scarffed down the last bit.

"Mmmph! Hah...that was good."

"It better be," said Caleb. "Cause I just realized how big our bill is."

"Second mortgage or we sell chocolate door to door?"

"More like...You don't mind us selling your holographic Dicoatl from your Voidcritter collection, do you?"

"Caleb...I love you as I said in my vows, but you even touch my holographic Dicoatl, I'll nail your teeth to the wall..."
    Next post, Dash and Caleb go to the gym to get pumped, although hormones seem to show another side of Dash.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a delicious dinner, Dash and Caleb returned home to bed.

Kp7fp2

"I think they'll appreciate breakfast," said Caleb, as he was cooking up some grilled cheese sandwiches.

b8BTVy

"Dashi! Dot! Breakfast!"

7ttHo4

Dash woke up first, but instead of grabbing a sandwich, grabbed a slice of gourmet fruitcake CeeCee had brought over as "thank you" for babysitting Cassio (much to the teen's protest) one afternoon.

NSxXmb

"I thought you didn't like fruitcake, Dashi."

"I don't but, no offense babe but I needed something bland for my stomach. CeeCee makes her fruitcake with just raisins and just plain enough. This kid is acting up."

"Will you still be okay for going to the gym today then?"

"Yeah. It's just...ulp...morning sickness..."

6eB9xH

Unfortunately for Dash, it wasn't bland enough for him to make it to the toilet when the unborn struck.

"Aw man...."

n6veVu

After cleaning the bathroom and taking a bath, Dash met with Caleb on the computer.

"Ready to go?"

"You sure, Dash?"

"Yeah. I'm not going to have this kid stop me from exercising."

oLsMDw

The two soon hit up the gym in town.

yJ6pG2

Land sakes, Dash, watch it, for you and the baby! :cold_sweat:

DQ7iA5

Hellooo Bella Goth!

WNrqvq

Speaking of 'hello', Brody came to the gym!

Gn1JdW

As did a certain, now un-vampired cherry blossom.

Zs8FaJ

Caleb got to meet Brody.

"So you're Brody. Dash said you're quite the sim."

"Caleb, right? Yeah. Knew him when he was "Data". Heard you guys got married."

"Haha! Yeah. And we're expecting a kid soon too."

W2dQj1

Speaking of, apparently, the gym instructor didn't get the memo.

"C'mon! Get runnin'! Burn off that cupcake belly!"

u7cQzy

"For your information," snapped Dash, "It's a baby."

The gym instructor scoffed.

"Seriously? Another seahorse? Thought the aliens here already done with that guy back there!"

j8iKZF

Dash stopped the treadmill.

"You did not just say that."

"Yeah I did, so?"

Dash could feel his fuse light.

"Ohhh you....fudgewrapper! All have you know, I chose to have this kid with my husband! Not that it should matter anyways. So get off your stilt wearing horse and learn some flippin' manners! Or wait...you're from the other part of the horse. I can smell you from my house..."

bJkynn

The trainer gasped.

"You didn't just call me a smelly horse plop!"

"Yeah I did, so?"

Speechless, the instructor went off.

aaQX1f

Dash soon went over to talk to Brody, Bella looking over the conversation after a shower.

"Heard what that instructor said..." said Brody, slightly downtrodden.

Dash brushed it off.

"Ah don't mind her. Like I said, me and Caleb planned this. And you aren't a seahorse. You're a dad."

Brody chuckled a bit.

"Yeah. True."

Jw4qpE

"Hey," said Dash. "You wanna feel?"

"Really?" said Brody with excitement.

"Sure. I mean I'm not too far along, but you might feel something in there."

Np3awN

Brody felt Dash's stomach with a warm smile.

"Heh. Reminds me of my kids. Lively in there."

"Yeah. Killer on the back sometimes too."

TQHSxr

Bella Goth finally spoke up after Dash started talking with Caleb.

"You don't find it a little weird that those two decided to have a kid? A vampire and an AI? And both guys?"

fegrj8

Brody simply smiled.

"What's so weird about happiness?"
    Next time, Caleb and Dash hit up the pool and we get a taste of Dot's new job.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a hard workout at the gym, Dash suggested they hit up the pool to cool down.

R6g6b8

Obviously the one in Windenburg. It's a very nice pool.

uEPWj3

Stinking from the gym, Caleb decided to get a shower so not to ruin the pool.

odUJqm

"Sorry I was late, Dashi. I had to get a shower."

Dash chuckled.

"Had to get wet before getting wet?"

"Well it was either that or I would have turned the pool into a swamp."

43kZq4

"Well how about I make you even more wet," laughed Dash, splashing Caleb.

"Hey you!" he exclaimed playfully.

mMZZfj

"How about I return the favor then?" Caleb chuckled as he counterattacked.

"Ack! Noooo!" Dash mock cried.

rJJYHU

After playing around in the water, the two sat up by the edge of the pool, looking into each others' eyes.

"Hah...What would life have been like without you, Dashi?"

"Boring. Totally boring," Dash chuckled.

ma9F2m

Dash then placed his arm around Caleb.

"And I mean for both of us..." he said. "Because my life would be boring without you."

3aPoSN

"Boring? Or normal?" asked Caleb.

Dash chuckled. "I'm an AI. There's nothing exactly 'normal' about me."

Caleb grinned. "All the more reason to love you."

yVfkWL

Closer now, the two eventually fell into a kiss, going even deeper.

qEgSoV

Although from the looks of things, they would soon have to head back home if they wanted to go even further than a make-out session.
    Next time, Dot goes to work.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a long day, Dash and Caleb returned home, Dash going to bed and Caleb fishing for fish to make plasma packs. And when he finally came in, Dot was getting ready for a trip to the city for her social network job.

7DzZEP

Yeah I couldn't justify turning this into a CapriSun. So now they have a fish tank.

swybUc

"Have a good day at work, sis," said Dash.

"Well I'm going to visit Omega first to see when the spice festival is supposed to be," said Dot.

SC45Lr

"Hey how about you and Caleb join me?" suggested Dot.

Dash bit his lip for a moment.

"You know I'm gonna be a bit bigger than this, right?"

"And so?"

"Well...Having spoken with Sakura online...Some of the people in San Myshuno aren't exactly...accepting...of different sims."

"It's San Myshuno. Believe me, you'll probably be nothing compared to some of the people that live there. You'll be fine. Just don't eat the curry. Don't think the baby will appreciate that."

mjx1Ww

Before leaving for San Myshuno though, Dot updated her status.

TF9nWK

In San Myshuno, Dot went up to meet with Omega, who was outside the apartment with Glitch. Before she spoke with them though, she noticed the poster with information on the Spice Festival.

"Ooohhh...No wonder I couldn't get any ideas about it. It's tonight!"

sL3nSx

"Hello, Dot," said Omega. "I see you're working."

"Yup," said Dot. "Looks like you're doing the same."

Omega chuckled.

"Yes. Unlike Delta who's been doing the odd jobs, I'm now working as a full-time Mom again to Alpha and this lil one."

rHxFbQi

"And I can assume she's a bit of a handful," said Dot, looking down at Glitch.

"She's clingy but other than that, not as bad as you would think. Glitch, remember how I showed you to say hello? Wave to Dot."

Glitch babbled.

"Nabbada..."

ySaZ7d

"Still has to work on this words?" asked Dot.

"She knows a few but yes. She still has to get the basic words down before she can upgrade. Her walking is good though," explained Omega.

fMiMF6

"Bababa!" Glitch rambled on as if trying to say something. "Gegee Mamamama Lunananana!"

"Oh really?" said Dot, oddly interested.

"Ba! Mamama! Bodaba! Gaa!"

DgNyAr

"You can understand her, Dot?" asked Omega.

"Well...Not fully. But she said something about Luna and you?"

"Lunananala!" said Glitch

"Hey!" said Dot. "You know, Dash will be due soon. Maybe this Halloween Glitch and Luna should meet up with whatever Bro has."

"Yeeyeeh!"

Omega smiled.

"From the sounds of it, I think Glitch would love that idea."

"Awesome! I'll tell Bro later. Right now I'm meet up with him and Caleb at the spice festival."
    Next post, Fun times at the Spice Festival. And no, we didn't have Dash using the bubble blower while pregnant. >->....Lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

That evening, Dot met up with Caleb and Dash in the Spice District for the, well, Spice Festival.

udfEHY

"Backache?" asked Dot.

"Yeah a bit..." said Dash. "This kid is really acting up."

RZoJoM

Marcus, what are you wearing? O-o.

Then again, it's not the worst I've seen at these festivals.

KFB8U9

And is anyone surprised that Caleb dashed right to the food?

vq3jR1

Speaking of Dash...

wfq1Wn

"So sorry, Dashi," said Caleb, bending down to kiss Dash's hand. "I didn't mean to leave you behind."

"Heh. It's okay, babe. I know and your love of food."

4rTxFj

I know the wardrobes at these things are questionable at times, but c'mon admit it: Pace would be wearing this anyways.

gND8at

As part of her job, Dot decided to take on the curry challenge for her blog.

"So how long have you been trying these?" she asked a festival goer.

"I don't actually participate in the contest part," said the lady. "I made the curry this time for the festival."

uqF1F3

Dot took a sniff.

"Mmmph! Smells good! Can't wait to try it!"

VDQnqU

Not only did she try it, but she actually won the challenge, getting the Spice Festival Shirt for her efforts.

"This is gonna really bump my followers. Dot Patch: Spice Hound!"

o9hKNk

After some spicy curry, Dot went to see Twiggy about getting something not as spicy.

gyUGE4

We also took in some local music. I have no idea where mohawk guy came from.

JhrzLE

"So, you guys enjoying yourselves?" asked Dot as she sat with Caleb and Dash.

"Yeah it's going pretty good," said Caleb. "The food is great and..."

pa6kyv

Just then, Orgeta, one of the guys that was staff at one of the restaurants that Caleb had visited before, came and sat down, disturbing the group's conversation with the slapping of his jaws and lips as he ate.

"Um...rude!" Dot exclaimed, Caleb giving a hiss in agreement.

"Hey!" shouted Dash.

All their efforts though didn't deter the unwelcome guest.

vCLco5

Dot gave Caleb a look, as if asking for some other worldly help.

kK8C98

To which Caleb happily obliged.

zcXhST

As Caleb commanded Orgeta to leave, Dot chuckled.

"Guess having a vampire husband does have its perks," she said to Dash.

"Definitely," said Dash.

TSXZ1J

Just then though, as Orgeta left, someone else sat down, taking over Caleb's spot.

"Oh for the love of..." Dot grumbled, Dash laughing.

"Guess this spots popular. How about we hit up the bar?" he suggested.

"Sure," said Dot. "Although no buzzy juices. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon."
    Next time, Dot, Dash, and Caleb go to the nearby karaoke bar to escape the festival intruders.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After an...interesting...time at the Spice Festival, Dot, Dash, and Caleb escaped to the nearby karaoke bar.

qaQWhJ

With a baby, Dash was still hungry, thus ordering the meat and cheese platter.

EuiJvU

After a good feed, Dash felt his back become sore once more.

"Ugh...Take it easy on me, kid!"

gZYcAg

Dash soon met up with Caleb outside of the bathrooms.

"Hey I was wondering if we could visit your sister later on."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I mean she's gonna be our kid's aunt and I haven't seen her in a while."

"Sure I guess. Guess she might want to feel the baby, right?"

NLbmWL

"Speaking of," said Dash. "Did you wanna feel? I don't you have."

"I guess I've been so busy making sure you were comfortable I never thought about it," said Caleb.

FffNCh

"Whoa..." Caleb gasped. "That feels so weird!"

"Yeah," said Dash. "It's like little hums going through your hand."

"Yeah."

Wah9GK

After their intimate moment, Dash and Caleb decided to try this Karaoke thing.

"Babe, you're awesome and all, but Timmy Idol you're not."

t46r2q

After that, Caleb passed the mic to Dash.

"Then you do better."

As Dash sang, the vampire sat back to watch his husband belting out a tune.

G7kmFh

"Ready to go?" asked Dot.

Caleb hissed.

"After Dashi's finished singing."

"Didn't know you were enjoying it so much."

"Shh!"

1cPYx8

After Dash finished singing, the three of them went home, Dot sitting down to write her blog.

"Spicing up the Spice Festival: How I Won the Spicy Challenge and other Adventures."
    Next post, Dash and Caleb go to visit Lillith.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Days after the Spice Festival, Dash and Caleb went out to visit Lilith.

SHG8Lm

"Sis!" Caleb exclaimed as he hugged Lilith.

"Little brother!" Lilith said excitedly. "It's been so long! How are you?"

Dash winced a bit.

"Better than me."

zpp4kq

Once inside, Dash went into the bathroom, sighing as he saw his reflection.

"Man, I look like a pumpkin. Fitting for the year but yeesh: When will this be over?"

NKnYe3

He eventually went out, meeting with Caleb and Lilith in the foyer.

"Hey Lilith did you wanna feel the baby?"

"Yeah sure," she said.

362QDS

Lilith felt over Dash's belly.

"Whoa. That feels weird."

"A bit yeah, but at least I haven't been getting morning sickness now."

wxQJFX

Caleb then went into the kitchen to make lunch.

PQzJSe

"Thanks for coming," said Lilith, hugging Dash.

"Well yeah. You're this future kid's aunt. We didn't want you to feel forgotten."

oUeThX

"That's great and all," said Lilith oddly. "Although has Caleb said anything about turning the kid if it turns out to be normal?"

"Huh?" Dash blinked for a moment.

"Well I mean I get that you AIs are powerful and that is awesome and all, but your still a sim. You don't have all the powers of a vampire. Well, aside from that Crash chick but last I heard she was becoming something else and you all had to nuke her Ridgeport. I'm just saying that us vampires have 50/50 shot at vampire offspring the 'natural' way and if the kid isn't showing signs once they're a teen, I could help."

Dash bit his lip.

"I'll...keep that in mind..."

cnaZkC

As Dash set the table, Lilith's words were still in his mind.

"What if the kid isn't a vampire? I know Sis was concerned and so was but what about the other way too? Caleb and I were so excited...Would he actually think differently if the baby just grows up to be an AI?"

wzTG9B

Dash then went to grab some food, returning to the table after Caleb and Lilith had sat down.

"Not into food?" asked Dash.

"Nah," said Lilith. "That's more of bro's thing. Give me a plasma pack any day. Or better yet a plasma jane. Maybe even a sim if they're tasty and want to be turned willingly."

4MfB7w

"Yeah," said Dash, sitting down to eat. "So long as it's the willing."

"Well I mean who wouldn't?" said Lilith, not looking up from her book. "So long as you can keep yourself in check, being a vampire is awesome."

"I know Sakura didn't want it," Dash commented.

"Yeah but he was forcefully turned by Crash," said Caleb. "If someone may have given him the suggestion, he could have considered it."

"And he then inherited thin-skin."

aGAMGn

Caleb shrugged.

"Sometimes there are prices for immortality and powers."

Dash began to get defensive.

"Babe, I'm technically immortal and the only issue I had was almost becoming obsolete. Even our kid would be immortal. You still wanna have them be a vampire even if they aren't?"

Caleb gave another shrug.

"Where'd you get that idea, Dashi?"

"Oh I guess maybe I did," said Lilith. "Should have said something if it was upsetting you, Dash."

"Yeah..." grumbled Dash.

kA6zcc

Caleb waited until his sister had left the room.

"Heheh...How about we head out to the town square, huh? Maybe a bit of fresh air?"

PGGdYs

Outside, Caleb's demeanor changed into something similar to Dash's had been.

geuH34

"Hey babe, everything okay?" asked Dash.

"I can't believe Sis was trying to push that on you."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I don't care if our kid's a vampire or not. I mean if they are, that would be cool but I wanted a kid with you because I love you! I wanted us to have a kid because of that. Sis has always been about making a vampire family. Ugh..."

K8DrLs

As Caleb was ranting, Dash felt a very sharp pain in his back, going all around.

EWY2xi

Just then, Dash felt a hard kick.

"Agh! Fussbudget!"

"Yeah, that's what I told her," said Caleb as he stood, ready to leave.

"Aaagh! Caleb you durian plum get back here!" Dash shouted.

Caleb turned back with an annoyed expression.

"What's with the swear? I know Sis can push one's buttons..."

"I don't care about your peach of a sister, port side! I'm going into labour!"

w7nCo5

Dash heaved hard on the pain, trying to ease the burning sensation as Caleb was feeling the cold chill of parental panic coming over him.

"Wait, what?! Now?! Here! Y...You can't just have the baby here, we're in a park!"

ZoJJk3

Caleb began to freak out.

"Oh plumohplumohplum! What do I do? Do I get towels? Water? Sis? Ohmanmanman!"

Dash roared over another contraction.

"ARGH! You call the hospital, tumbleweed! OOW! CALL OPERA! FFFUUUDGE!!!
    Next post, go time!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After a bout of forbidden words, Dash was eventually rushed to the hospital.

WnJQJs

"Ready to go, Dash?" asked Opera as Caleb and Dash met up with her outside the hospital.

"Owww...." Dash groaned. "I'm ready to go here on the street."

"Street?!" Caleb panicked. "Not the street!"

"It's alright Mr. Vatore," said Opera. "Dash won't be having the street. Register at the desk, Dash and we'll get you in for surgery."

eKbRWf

"Name..."

"Dash Patch-Vatore."

"Reason for visit...."

"Owwww...I think that should be obvious."

GCpVuv

"Just part of my job, ma'am..."

Dash groaned.

"I'm a guy."

"Sorry, sir. Guy..."

Caleb came in just as the receptionist had spoke, grumbling.

"Yeesh."

yajgzC

Dash finally got a gown and went into the operating room.

"Maaann...This is kid is driving me crazy..."

Caleb, trying to suppress his panic, forced a grin.

"It'll...It'll be alright, Dashi...."

GP4U7o

Opera soon came into the operating room.

"Alright now, Dash. This will only take a moment. And with this General Solvent you shouldn't feel a thing."

"Ngh...Anything's better than...oww...labour pain, Opera. Thanks."

xyNtqC

As Opera continued though, Caleb's parental anxiety returned.

"What...Ack! What's with the laser?! Dashi? Dashi?!!"

6vYWr2

Soon, the operation was over, Dash giving birth to twins!...And with Caleb still freaking out.

"Ohmanohmanohman! Dashi!"

Opera chuckled.

"Kind of reminds me when Brody and I had our kids. He's fine Mr. Vatore. Why not go hold your children?"

Dash laughed.

"I'm good, babe. Relax."

eSu8ZD

rhDgWw

Welcome to the world, Bit and Byte Patch!
    Next time, Dash and Caleb take on taking care of twins before they age up
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

BABIES!!

DwvRGB

Someone was really excited to see his newborn children

7ipazw

"Dashi! Let me take your picture!"

"Babe I...Ah plum why not?"

CG7fPA

And of course, he got a picture of the twins.

VKQhEZ

Ummm....Guys? The kids are in the room ya know. :|

Uutxpp

Luckily though, they decided to take charge and feed the babies.

3tcDzU

:lol: The Disco Vampire came for a visit!

6j5EkG

"Look, Estaban, I know you and Caleb were planning on going out to that new sushi place, but we just had twins and I need all the help I can get here."

"Oh jee! Sorry about that, sweet-sugar! Tell Caleb I'll see him on the flipside."

"Yeah...Whatever the flipside is..."

kAYX2u

Have I mentioned that vampire dads are best dads? While their partner sleeps, they can tend to their children's midnight feedings.

1j3aRa

And they can tend to any midnight visitors.

vhbE1U

"I'll be right back, Bit. Be a good girl and don't try to hop out of the crib."

ZHoH3s

Caleb hissed when he saw Lady Amalthea.

"It's 2 in the morning! What do you want? I have babies to take care of!"

myZijc

"I know," said Amalthea. "And thus why I'm here. As Keeper of the Vampire Ledger, I just came to give you the good news: One of your children are a vampire."

"Right, that second sense you and Liam have," said Caleb. "Do you know which one then?"

"Well, More myself than Liam," explained Amalthea. "I don't know the child's name, but I do believe it is the male of your twins?"

"So Byte then! Heh. And Dashi just called him that because it went together with his sister's name."

Amalthea chuckled.

"Very fitting indeed. Anyways, I just came to remind you that once they are older, I would like to get their details in my books. Have a good night."

uoKSzB

And right on cue!

Guess the ones that are born together, stink together.

2DWRt5

Caleb came in just as Dash entered the room.

"Aw. Who's Dad's lil stinky winky?"

Dash laughed.

"Stinky winky? I think you're losing it, babe."

deEKmR

After changing his diaper, Caleb fed Byte.

"I was talking to Amalthea before these two let 'em rip," said Caleb.

"Yeah? What did she want? I already told Estaban I needed you here."

"Apparently this lil guy here has inherited more than his dad's love of food."

Dash raised a brow.

"He's..."

"Yup. He's got Dad's fangs and you unknowingly gave him a pun for a name."

3PXDq1

"Well it couldn't be helped," said Dash as he switched places with Caleb to rock Byte to sleep. "Technological names are tradition amongst AI and it was eventually time that we used those names again. Still though...I am starting to feel a bit bad."

Caleb chuckled.

"Oh don't be hard on yourself, Dashi. Byte is an awesome name for a vampire, even if you didn't plan it."

"Yeah...Although I hope takes after you and only bites the willing."

YcYzQ5

Dash kissed Caleb's cheek.

"You're the greatest husband ever and an awesome dad. Thanks, babe."

Caleb smiled.

"I love you too, Dashi."
    Next post, Bit and Byte age up and we start getting our Halloween on!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Either fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you see it, AI only get one day as babies. And with last January's update, this means toddler AI!

iZmi5c

"So the kids age up today?" said Caleb while Dot and Dash ate breakfast.

Dot chuckled.

"Someone's in a hurry."

Dash smiled.

"I think he's just happy that he won't have to be changing diapers as often."

2dTtHU

After breakfast, the three went into the children's room.

"Eee! I can't wait..." Caleb said excitedly. "I wonder which one has my hair!"

8wc3Yr

And the first one to age up was Byte Patch. Checking his CAS, he is indeed a vampire and he has Caleb's hair and eyes!

n5eNnR

"C'mon! You can do it!" Dash encouraged Byte to walk.

"Baboom!"

XzH2ju

Next up was Bit.

g71HcT

She has her Auntie Lilith's hair.

"Almost there. C'mon! C'mon!"

M61RGg

"Hey lil guy," said Caleb. "How about we get those shades off....and some pants."

Byte simply giggled.

FwQCct

Much better.

cK7tDE

After everyone freshened up, Dash suggested that they get ready for Halloween.

"It's only a couple more days and since the kids are old enough now, I thought we might take them around."

"Sure," said Dot. "I gotta get a costume for a party in San Myshuno anyways."

YtPMmk

Dot decided to go as a rebel fighter.

czP9oz

Caleb wanted to go as a clown...although it seems that his costume scared Bit.

5s1m89

Dash laughed.

"I don't know if you are wearing part of the Tragic Clown look or something, but I think you might want to pick another outfit. You're frightening the kids."

"Okay, okay," said Caleb.

7k2B95

Bit eventually went out to find Dad now dressed as a baseball player.

"That better honeybee?"

"Yee! Yee!"

AmqQvQ

Byte was dressed up as a wolf, hugging the doll at the dollhouse before Dash called out.

"C'mon guys! Let's go get treats!"
    Next post, we move onto the first of potential new short stories. First up, Claire's Revenge.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

While Caleb and Dash took the twins around town, another family was slowly getting ready for the Spooky Season as well.

jthDe8

"Malinda, I know we're outside but do you really think it was a good idea to go spilling flour and hot chocolate mix on the ground?" said Brody.

"Well it's part of the "Dusty Challenge", Dad! I saw some other kids at the park doing it! You dump a whole lot of flour and choco mix and try to make a dust cloud," explained Malinda.

Brody sighed.

"I think the only thing you end up with, kiddo, is a messy shirt and some funny looks. Now how about we clean this up."

"But it's outside..."

"Yeah but we don't need your uncle or gramma coming over and stepping in it."

TcqKoC

As Malinda mopped up the mess, Brody's attention was shifted to the front door.

"Hang on, Malinda. Looks like your little sister is trying to make a run for it."

KCDmj9

Brody soon went over to pick up Luna.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Dadadada!" Luna babbled.

"Heh. Missed Dad, huh?"

81cHWv

Opera returned from work.

"Aw. Someone wanted to say hi to Mom?"

"Probably," said Brody, hugging Luna.

bvrF18

As Brody and Opera tended to Luna, Malinda felt her stomach knot again.

"Dad never has time for me...unless I'm messing up something."

g4SfkJ

Inside, Opera took Luna to the bathroom.

"How about we change you into your costume, hm?"

c26XNk

Still a bit down, Malinda went to talk to Claire.

"Hey....Sis?"

"Yeah?"

"When I was born were you...umm...jealous?"

Claire blinked.

"Jealous?"

"Yeah..."

"Not really. By the time you were born I aged-up. Why? Are you feeling jealous of Luna?"

Ftm1ot

Malinda explained herself.

"I guess I am. It just seems like Dad rarely has time for me now! Unless I'm doing my homework or if I'm doing something 'wrong'. He doesn't yell or anything but...It's like he never has time for me..."

Claire nodded.

"I can understand what you mean. It's not easy to be a kid with a younger sibling. And it probably feels the same with Mom too, huh."

"I could care less about Mom honestly," said Malinda. "She's not even my real mom."

Claire shook her head.

"Oh don't say that, Malinda. Mom loves you. She may be out step-mom but believe me, she's better than your biological mom by a long shot."

utUUCi

Claire tried to lighten the mood.

"Look, Mom and Dad love us as much as Luna and unlike Luna, you don't need to be fed or have a diaper changed. Dad just seems 'annoying' because he wants to make sure you're okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. He wants to make sure you're safe and even if it seems minor, like cleaning up a mess, he's just keeping you out of trouble. Hey, maybe if you help with trick or treating, you and Dad and Luna can hang out, hm? Have a good time?"

"Yeah...I like that idea."

KJVYiq

"Thanks Sis," said Malinda, hugging her big sister.

N2cgyp

Throughout the conversation, Brody had been on the computer, soon seeing a Pokemon in the house.

"Well, well. Guess I'd better get your sister to call on Meduso to take care of this creature."

"Piba! Piba!" Luna laughed.

"Heh. Guess Mom taught ya that, huh? Well, you go back to Mom okay? We'll go out in a bit. Dad's gonna go talk to your sister."
    Next post, Brody has a chat with his alien daughters
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184