Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why No Gallery?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited December 2017
    The Gallery and Cats and Dogs are the 2 things I want most on the consoles now. Atleast the latter is being worked on now.
  • Options
    DarthVader23DarthVader23 Posts: 2 New Member
    so there is no gallery to download houses in the community for the console version
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    so there is no gallery to download houses in the community for the console version

Nope.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    Theres no gallery at the moment, but they might add it as dlc in the future maybe?
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Theres no gallery at the moment, but they might add it as dlc in the future maybe?

Not a dlc but a patch
  • Options
    ILuvBritneySpearsILuvBritneySpears Posts: 14 New Member
    I want a gallery or the game will never be at the level of happiness it should be !! Please fix happiness on game add gallery
  • Options
    Bling951Bling951 Posts: 1 New Member
    EA can have a gallery on ps4. We talkin bout EA, they got hella power to do whatever they whant with the game, even though creating a sim staight up can be fun and cool. I want my player to have a little more friends to join the party u kno what i mean lol. On PC the gallery was the main place to get thos extras that i needed. But now i gotta go to creat a sim and click randomize for a couple of mineutes to find a good sim to add. Forget everything else EA, we need, and I mean NEED that community gallery. Then you can come out with sims 4 university life XD
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Bling951 wrote: »
    EA can have a gallery on ps4. We talkin bout EA, they got hella power to do whatever they whant with the game, even though creating a sim staight up can be fun and cool. I want my player to have a little more friends to join the party u kno what i mean lol. On PC the gallery was the main place to get thos extras that i needed. But now i gotta go to creat a sim and click randomize for a couple of mineutes to find a good sim to add. Forget everything else EA, we need, and I mean NEED that community gallery. Then you can come out with sims 4 university life XD

Gallery for the console version is being worked on.