Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Downloaded Sims Bald

Hi all,

Whenever I download premade Sims (from a non-Gallery site) they show up as bald. I figured this might be because there is some bad CC, but it happens everytime. Is it bad CC? If not how can I fix this? Should I delete some bad CC that comes with it?

Thanks for the answers in advance.
pax_link.jpg?w=680

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,

Whenever I download premade Sims (from a non-Gallery site) they show up as bald. I figured this might be because there is some bad CC, but it happens everytime. Is it bad CC? If not how can I fix this? Should I delete some bad CC that comes with it?

Hi, Matthew. It's not bad cc--it's cc you don't have, so don't worry about it. It won't hurt your game. :) Also...are you putting the cc that comes with it in your mods folder? You have to do this when you're putting the tray files for the sims in the tray folder, all cc goes in the mods folder.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    Hi all,

Hi, Matthew. It's not bad cc--it's cc you don't have, so don't worry about it. It won't hurt your game. :) Also...are you putting the cc that comes with it in your mods folder? You have to do this when you're putting the tray files for the sims in the tray folder, all cc goes in the mods folder.

Thanks, unfortunately the ones that I've been downloading don't list what CC is being used, so I can't figure out what I'm missing.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello
    You may need to have the original hair mesh, as well as the other hair cc. Try seeing if there is a link to the original hair mesh on the page that you download the sims from.