Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAN SOMEONE CONVERT THIS CONVERSION HAIR TO MALE? PLEASE?

I can't find for males anywhere. Can someone convert it please? Pretty please?

http://sims4hairs.com/the-sims-resource-bob-hairstyle-2-by-s-club/
Gold Saint of Pisces
nlaauh.jpg

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Becuase the game is gender fluid, the simplest way to switch genders is in the game is through the filter panel. You can disable and enable masculine and feminine filters. Unfortunately, with this hair by S-Club the filter was never enabled so that didn't work (I think it was made prior to the Gender Patch). Since you have to change that permission anyway, you can just enable the hair to show for both genders without having to go through the game filters.

This is how you change the permissions in S4Studio so that they will appear for males.

Download S4Studio here: http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio you will need to register to use the program but, registration is free.

Once you have downloaded and opened the program click on the My CC button. You now can see all of your CC by name, click on any file on the left to open it (this is also a fantastic way to view you CC and deleted unwanted items!)

Find the "Age & Gender Flag" section on the right; tick the box next to male to enable the permission; press the "apply to all swatches" option; say okay;

Find "Fashion Choice" and click on Masculine and again "apply to all swatches" and say okay

Slect the save button at the bottom...and voila!

It won't let you change Adult items to to child or toddler, but changing permissions between teen/ya/a/elder is fine. If you have any more questions about that their site is very user friendly. I highly recommend S4Studio to every CC user. The changes will affect only the CC on your computer and doesn't violate TOS for CC. You can also use it view your CC here before you open your game.