Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There a Custom Male-Tailored Version of This Item?

15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
edited September 2017 in CAS Custom Content
I was looking through the restaurant uniform options, and thought this item would look great on male hosts.

7O39KBZ.png

Problem is, well, there's no male version available, and I'd feel bad about forcing my sims to wear something that gives them man-plums. Is there a custom content version available that's more suited to the male physique?

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    Have you tried unclicking the 'male' option in CAS? All items are universal. You can click off male/female and click off the different types of looks. Boobs don't transfer.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Actually, @joRN1414, when I tried the game version on my Male Sim, there is a weird bumpy morph at the bottom of the vest, it's especially bad when the Sim turns to the side. It happens on all body types and I couldn't fix/flatten it. I think maybe that it is what @15aewar is experiencing.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh, I haven't had that issue. But thanks for telling me. In the picture I didn't even notice the bottom bump I was noticing the boobs. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame