OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Where Are The Threads?

I looked all over for TS2 Story Telling Threads particularly set aside for TS2 players and TS2 Machinima but nothing under TS2 Creative Corner. :/

Most everything in that category has been closed.

Comments

• Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 367 Member
    Honestly that category is usually pretty bleak and empty.

Sims 2 has never been a strong presence here - this particular site got started up long after most of the community moved to Tumblr, Dreamwidth, and the Boolprop Forum. (And that's where most people still are today.)

Boolprop remains a good place for looking for sims storytellers, though right now it's more an archive of people who you can follow on other blogging platforms and a directory for updates.

The creative corner could use a little spruicing up in terms of actually having story threads...
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 26,938 Member
    Sad it is.
  • RiennaTelemnarRiennaTelemnar Posts: 227 Member
    It's too bad when they shut down TS2 original forums, they didn't bring over all those threads. SUCH a wealth of information lost forever.
    It's too bad when they shut down TS2 original forums, they didn't bring over all those threads. SUCH a wealth of information lost forever.

True. And there was a great story over there about some fairies I really enjoyed. The creator of the cc and the story was a true pioneer in story telling. I miss all the tutorials (easy ones) others posted. And I could use some of the great creators' lots that were archived over there under the ShowCase section. :/
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 34,045 Member
    There is still these that a person saved - http://clockwatching.net/~jack/s2/reader/

I remember one about creating bathrooms is still there. :)
    Hey, thanks!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 479 Member
    Just paid a visit. Lots of fun reading in there! The things you can do with the proper tools and a little imagination...
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited October 16
    I miss having a real story section. I'm a terrible storyteller though so I never post mine. Guess that makes me
    part of the reason its empty. . . :(
    edited October 16
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I miss having a real story section. I'm a terrible storyteller though so I never post mine. Guess that makes me
    part of the reason its empty. . . :(

I wish this site would allow us to still upload our stories straight from the game or our machinima straight from the game like the old BBS did. I could spend all day watching other people's machinima. I wonder how many remember that Rooster guy who made all those videos, lol, he is famous now. 'Rooster Teeth'
Return to top