March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center question?

JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
Ok so I am just starting to use this Mod. Is there a way to turn off completely having unplayed sims get married have kids and move into empty lots? I can't seem to figure out how to stop these things only limit them...

Comments

• JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited September 2017
    The only thing I can think of is that you pull the MC Pregnancy Module from your mods folder as that is the module that makes marriage and pregnancy for unplayed households happen, without this module in your game none of this will happen.

As far as moving into empty lots, MCCC > MC Population > Populating Settings > Open Houses set this to a higher number than the lots you have empty, this should stop sims moving into these lots, or you could go into the lots and set the beds to 0 as sims will not move into houses with no beds.

I am also tagging @Itsug and @Bonxie because they know this mod better than I do and might have a better solution than mine.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    Ok so I am just starting to use this Mod. Is there a way to turn off completely having unplayed sims get married have kids and move into empty lots? I can't seem to figure out how to stop these things only limit them...

Unless I'm mistaken there's a -100 to 100 chance setting for marriages and pregnancies (separate settings) to happen on whatever day you have designated. If you change it to -100 it might prevent them.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hello
    Try going to these settings and changing these figures to -100
    MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Is it the abundance of notifications you get that is bothering your, or the unplayed townies actually getting married and having babies that is bothering you?

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited September 2017
    JasonPogo wrote: »

As @Jagwithtude, @So_Money and @rosemow already perfectly pointed out, there are some settings to control this behavior:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Populating Settings > Open Houses >> Set to high value like 50
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment >> Set to -100
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment >> Set to -100

To completely switch off MC Population Module:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Use Custom Population >> Set to 'Deactivated'

There is no ingame way to switch off MC Pregnancy Module. But all modules (i. e. mc_pregnancy.ts4script, mc_population.ts4script) except of
    the core module mc_cmd_center.ts4script and core application mc_cmd_center.package can be removed piece by piece from the mod folder. The mod will recognize automatically which module is present through startup and presents only the available options.

Have a look at the MCCC FAQ, which covers these and multiple other questions:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/faq

@Jagwithtude Long time no see. Nice to hear from you! <3

#MCCC #Population #Pregnancy #StoryProgression
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.