Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some of my CC

BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
edited September 2017 in CAS Custom Content
I'll admit, I'm not very talented when it comes to making mods since I'm new to it but I have made a few.

I made this toddler Rescue bots shirt. Did the artwork too (Took me 4 hours this morning to do).
37092178186_afe86f9b49_o.png

Made this bone bat wing bat tattoo for Halloween although I'm not too happy about how small it turned out when the work I did was way bigger. Lol
tumblr_inline_ow39g0TzrA1ue0230_400.png

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @rosemow Thank you. I didn't want to use an official Hasbro piece so just did my own. For some reason though that shirt overrides the original Tee I think I may redo it.

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    I'll admit, I'm not very talented when it comes to making mods since I'm new to it but I have made a few.

I made this toddler Rescue bots shirt. Did the artwork too (Took me 4 hours this morning to do).

Made this bone bat wing bat tattoo for Halloween although I'm not too happy about how small it turned out when the work I did was way bigger. Lol

love that!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    The wings are such a cool idea!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    BMSO wrote: »

love that!
    The wings are such a cool idea!

Thank you both. I have finished the wings.

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2017
    Regarding the toddler top overriding the regular top in game:
    Pressing 'override' on s4s will create, as it suggests, an override of said top, thus replacing it in the game with the top you made.
    I think you'd want to select 'create cas standalone' instead. I believe this would make another, seperate copy of the top with your design (although I'm not all that sure.) The mesh would be required because making a cas standalone doesn't include the mesh but I think that's base game mesh anyway so it doesn't matter. Unless you want to just add a swatch to the original top, in which case you'd do smth else that I explain later.

I think create 3d mesh would make a copy of that top that doesn't require the mesh because your creation would come with the mesh hence '3d mesh'. So if you had decorated a top from toddler stuff and pressed 'create 3d mesh' for it, people without toddler stuff could actually download the top with no problems despite not having toddler stuff because the mesh would be included (although I don't think that's reccomended unless you alter the toddler stuff clothes drastically bc y'know, people pay for toddler stuff and all that)

And *finally* I think add CAS part swatch adds another recolour or swatch to the original item in game, so it will show on the same piece of clothing.

I think. I don't really make cc. But hopefully that helps. Nice creations. (;
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click