Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Is The Sims.com Los Sims For Me?

pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
edited September 2017 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
For the last few weeks every time I try to go on The Sims.com, I instead get Los Sims, which is of course in spanish, which I do not speak or understand! Sure I have Google translator, but I shouldn't have to translate it, because I should be able to get to The Sims.com, which WAS a all english site! Now it starts out in spanish, and then gets translated, like as if the english version doesn't exists anymore!

If they have really changed it to this, and got rid of the english version, then that is really not right! I mean I know Los Sims existed before, all by itself! Now all of a sudden it's the only one left! Like the idea is everyone who doesn't speak spanish as to translate the site to read it!

But another thing I noticed about it is all those in the comments are also spanish people! No not just writing in spanish, even their names are spanish! And my translator doesn't translate their comments! So it's more like the english site is now gone and all we have is the spanish one!

I put this here because I have went on The Sims official Facebook page, and some twitter gurus too, but I have gotten no replies! So this was my last chance to get an answer, as to why the english The Sims.com was now Los Sims and in spanish only!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments

• taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    There is a drop down menu at the very bottom of the page where you can choose a language.
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    There is a drop down menu at the very bottom of the page where you can choose a language.

Oh thank you! I also just realized I was logged out, which was probably why it wasn't showing up in my language or as the US version! But on other times when I was logged out, it wasn't any different than usual, it was still only the english version! Anyway thanks again!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!