Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Sims

Comments

• JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    I could honestly do without the 'Plants vs Zombies' thing they did in Sims 3 and the sims 2 zombies were a little less annoying, but still so. If they find a creative, less annoying way to introduce zombies then I am all for it. I mostly want werewolves and spellcasters. I would LOVE it if the Sims 4 team would do the same thing for those two like they did for the vampires :smile:

I agree! It was VERY annoying how the Zombies would ALWAYS sprout up like plants! Lol!
    71rbpi.png
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »
    Rorosims wrote: »
    I love the classical lore type of beings! Werewolves, goblins and whatnot! I was even quite excited when I heard that plantsims made a comeback and was a bit sad that they were only temporary. I've never actually played any of the older Sims games so I don't know what to compare to, but I think if they turn out (if they would be implemented) as good as the vampire pack, I'll be a very happy simmer indeed.

I thought you could put in a cheat and make your Sim a PlantSim.

Yeah you can
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Witches! Witches! Witches!
    But I have a feeling they probably won't add another supernatural life state in the same year as vampires
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Personally, witches are number one on my list. I liked the mystery of mermaids, but I don't see that happening soon. I liked fairies but maybe a little less bubblegum. I don't play werewolves but everyone is welcome to the party. I REALLY miss Bonehilda
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Maybe we could have some kind of 'VooDoo' pack for magic, instead of just calling them witches? Zombies come with VooDoo.

And face it, VooDoo really isn't more scary than witches. It's just different.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    I love the classical lore type of beings! Werewolves, goblins and whatnot! I was even quite excited when I heard that plantsims made a comeback and was a bit sad that they were only temporary. I've never actually played any of the older Sims games so I don't know what to compare to, but I think if they turn out (if they would be implemented) as good as the vampire pack, I'll be a very happy simmer indeed.

Yeah you can

If you use the entitlement cheat and debug cheat you can get as many forbidden fruit as you want to and do it that way to turn your sim into a plant sim too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    Since people have brought up super powers, I have a thread in the Ideas forum for "Enhanced Humans". It's not really that detailed, but I'd love to see what kind of power suggestions people have. :)

You can find it here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925185/enhanced-humans-and-simpocalypse#latest
    #Team Occult
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm really hoping for werewolves next, but would love zombies, witches, and mermaids back too. I would also love fairies, particularly if they are more unpredictable and mischievous and less like how people tend to think of them now, i.e. little people with pretty wings and pixie dust.
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in the Vampires pack there are werewolf statues included, right? Which leads me to believe that at some point they'll do werewolves, certainly. I also sort of feel like if you do vampires you have to do werewolves because...reasons, I guess? I actually would really love werewolves, and this coming from someone who usually doesn't care for them. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions of werewolves in the previous games, but let me tell you, my Sims 3 Corporate Werewolf Dad won me over so fast.

I hate zombies, though. I am so thoroughly bored and exhausted by zombies.

I do agree that some variant of superheroes would be really interesting, though. And I'm all for the inclusion of alchemy. I LOVE alchemy.

How about mummies of some sort? Would something like that be doable? (Also, I've only played some of Sims 3 and don't have all of it's expansion packs, so I have little experience or knowledge of what's already been done before. Apologies in advance there.)
    a63ftuN.png
    BMSO wrote: »

Yeah you can

If you use the entitlement cheat and debug cheat you can get as many forbidden fruit as you want to and do it that way to turn your sim into a plant sim too.

You can get the tree stump and seeds from debug. Then you can keep going in and sooner or later you'll come out with a forbidden fruit.

Then you can plant it.

Ta-da! Fruit!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Monday wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in the Vampires pack there are werewolf statues included, right? Which leads me to believe that at some point they'll do werewolves, certainly. I also sort of feel like if you do vampires you have to do werewolves because...reasons, I guess? I actually would really love werewolves, and this coming from someone who usually doesn't care for them. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions of werewolves in the previous games, but let me tell you, my Sims 3 Corporate Werewolf Dad won me over so fast.

I do agree that some variant of superheroes would be really interesting, though. And I'm all for the inclusion of alchemy. I LOVE alchemy.

How about mummies of some sort? Would something like that be doable? (Also, I've only played some of Sims 3 and don't have all of it's expansion packs, so I have little experience or knowledge of what's already been done before. Apologies in advance there.)

They also had a fairy statue and what could be seen as a witch statue so I would assume we're getting those too, though I do think werewolves will be next because they added wolfsbane and made an alter type thing with candles and stuff for the werewolf statue
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    That's right, there are! I just saw the werewolves and my brain said 'that's good' I guess. Agreed on the wolfsbane and the alter thing, thank you. All of that combined definitely seems to imply that werewolves will come next out of all supernaturals.

I would be curious to see how they did werewolves. I would wager there'd be a system not too dissimilar from vampires. I did really like the vampires method of forcing you to choose negative traits. I'm just a sucker for negative traits, though.

Then, I'm curious to see it all, really. If they could think of something new to add in the supernatural realm, that would be super interesting, although if they've already covered all possible territory previously, at least the new interpretations and gameplay can be something to see.
    a63ftuN.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited September 2017
    I have a question about the werewolf statues. I have Vampires, but I don't play Sims 4 very often ... what do the werewolf statues look like? I even googled and could not find them. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

Edit: I had a friend find them for me ... they are statues that hang on the wall? I remember them now...nevermind lol
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    What are some abilities people want to see for werewolves or even just weres in general. I think it would be really cool if we had a whole Were game pack they could add like werewolves(obviously), weretigers, were lions, werefoxes, and more, I think hey would be just awesome.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Monday wrote: »

They also had a fairy statue and what could be seen as a witch statue so I would assume we're getting those too, though I do think werewolves will be next because they added wolfsbane and made an alter type thing with candles and stuff for the werewolf statue

Which is kind of weird to me, I know Wolfsbane has some effect on Vampires, even Humans in some cases. But what happens when werewolves do come? Are they going to place the Wolfsbane in that pack too? or do you need Vampires to weaken a Werewolf with wolfsbane.

Among Wolfsbane, Mistletoe and Rowan (Mountain Ash) should be included too in the Werewolves GP.

What are some abilities people want to see for werewolves or even just weres in general. I think it would be really cool if we had a whole Were game pack they could add like werewolves(obviously), weretigers, were lions, werefoxes, and more, I think hey would be just awesome.

Oh that's Simple...

Omega (Level 1-3)
    Howl I - Pathetic yelp for attention
    Control I 0%-25% Control over your shift; during a full moon.
    Empathy - the power to absorb physical/emotional pain, your burden is now their burden.
    Immunity - Super healing, mortal illnesses, no longer an issue, do not misconstrue, werewolves can still die, but will last longer than the average human would.
    Sense(+) - Better at tracking, sensing poisoned food.

Beta (Lvl 4-6)
    Howl II - Better, Could use some base, looks like the Neighborhood dogs respect you now.
    Control II - 50% Control
    Wolf Form - (Not like bat form, unlocking this 3rd fully customizable form allows your sim to shift into a controllable Wolf

Alpha (lvl 7-9)
    Howl III - a roar to send humans, your underlings, and your enemies trembling.
    Control III - 100% control over your shift, and your Betas/Omegas
    Imbued Claws - literally Dig Up/Retrieve/Bury information with in another Sim. with a Quick pierce
    Dig Up - Allows your sim to learn
    The Bite - The power to bite and turn others into werewolves.

Delta (lvl 10)
    Ultima Control - shift when ever you wish, you are no longer bound to the Moon, even during the Harvest Moon.
    Nemean Fur - Protection against the elements,

Weaknesses

Impulsive Canine Disorder (ICD) - in locks the "Sniff Inappropriately
    Beast Form - alternate wolf form, what this does is, your sim lost all humanity, your sim will take on, and locked in a Beastly form.
    Sense(-) - weaker senses, you can't track as well, or sense poison... your senses might actually be worse than a human.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Actually, I'd like a spin off of TS1's Makin Magic. ANY of your sims could learn to cast magic - They didn't have to be a special race unto themselves. The new map could be Magic Town revamped with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravans that sell spell ingredients. I'd love the return of Toad Sims. For me, TS1 had the most fun version of supernaturals and the MUSIC! Omg, I loved the music that came with MM.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    BMSO wrote: »

Yeah you can

You can get the tree stump and seeds from debug. Then you can keep going in and sooner or later you'll come out with a forbidden fruit.

Then you can plant it.

Ta-da! Fruit!

Oh yeah forgot about that too. ^^;
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I'm all about witches and werewolves, but I did also really enjoy the zombies!
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    The only ones I REALLY want to return are werewolves, witches and fairies. Beyond that I'm open to whatever. I'd love to see zombies return but only if they're able to do more. I'd want to be able to have zombie babies and have them be a bit more interactive. One of my favorite things to do in TS3 was to have a legacy where each generation was a new supernatural...start with a human, have the human marry a fairy (or whichever you'd prefer) and then the only babies eligible to be gen 2 heir would be natural born fairies, who would then marry a new supernatural and so on. I was disappointed that you couldn't do that with zombies or mummies (I think?) and I'm so bummed you can't have ghost babies in TS4 so if they wouldn't make the zombies more interactive then I'd just say forget it.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

Mabe there'd be no 'witch' lifestate, but the ability to learn skills that amount to witch-craft and wizardry. You get your powers, and spooky clothes, and all sorts of magic items and maybe new magic traits, but without the actual need to make an extra CAS section they can fully concentrate on making actual magic as deep and new as possible.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited October 2017
    Well, since someone mentioned it, superpowers was referenced in a survey. It was about being able to send your Sims to some kind of super power academy where your Sim learns to wield powers and then use them to protect their town or terrorize it. I'd guess the "protect" would mean there would something to protect it from.

As for something actually Supernatural, I feel like Werewolves would make the most "sense" in terms of coming out next. But I'm also all for Witches. If they REALLY want to do Zombies, I hope they're more threatening than the last version. And once Werewolves, Witches, perhaps Fairies if they add them, are out of the way, maybe try something new?

I agree with Loanet, I don't want Witches to be locked behind a lifestate. Imagine having a Vampire with Vampiric and Magical abilities in the Sims 4. It seems more difficult to create hybrid Sims in this game. That was my main character in the Sims 3. I played a Vampire\Witch\Alien\Genie\Fairy hybrid.
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    The only ones I REALLY want to return are werewolves, witches and fairies. Beyond that I'm open to whatever. I'd love to see zombies return but only if they're able to do more. I'd want to be able to have zombie babies and have them be a bit more interactive. One of my favorite things to do in TS3 was to have a legacy where each generation was a new supernatural...start with a human, have the human marry a fairy (or whichever you'd prefer) and then the only babies eligible to be gen 2 heir would be natural born fairies, who would then marry a new supernatural and so on. I was disappointed that you couldn't do that with zombies or mummies (I think?) and I'm so bummed you can't have ghost babies in TS4 so if they wouldn't make the zombies more interactive then I'd just say forget it.

Zombie...babies? A human having babies with a zombie? I, uh... unless I'm misunderstanding something here, I don't see EA\Maxis getting behind the idea of a human Sim getting with a walking corpse.
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    > @JasonSim16 said:
    > Rorosims wrote: »
    >
    > I love the classical lore type of beings! Werewolves, goblins and whatnot! I was even quite excited when I heard that plantsims made a comeback and was a bit sad that they were only temporary. I've never actually played any of the older Sims games so I don't know what to compare to, but I think if they turn out (if they would be implemented) as good as the vampire pack, I'll be a very happy simmer indeed.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I thought you could put in a cheat and make your Sim a PlantSim.

There was an event to gather six emotion seeds to grow a magic portal inside the new tree, and if your sim ate the seed, they would become a plant sim.
    Can't make this up even if I tried.
    I should have a store lot with that tree still in it...
    Check for MasterDarkwingz and Store+Garden&Pond
    It uses quite a bit of packs, so you should probably try elsewhere to find a garden with a Mystical Magic Bean Tree for free.
    Also I found arches and extra walls extremely annoying and didn't really care about RP factor for that build. I'll try harder next time.

But yeah, I would love to see what kind of mayhem Witches could cause with cursing sims to not be able to eat or sleep for a few hours.
    Zombies would probably fit a more combative Sim game, while mummies would make sims more likely to be indoors or require lots of water.
    Superpowers could open up a career path from criminal to super villain, although adding in 'accidents' in the hospital to make mutant sims would be hilarious.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    I guess i'm opened to anything. I want something NEW, ANYTHING!!! LOL
    oau8f7.jpg
  • simmer109simmer109 Posts: 2 New Member
    The only other supernatural occults I want now is werewolves and witches.
    edited October 2017
    Werewolves, witches and fairies seem to be the main three with the most potential; Mermaids have also been strongly hinted but would require a lot of swimming water to be justified.

Perhaps Zombies, like PlantSims, will be something you have to go out of your way to become. I never was keen on the idea of Sims being BORN as zombies.

Perhaps they're in the October patch.