Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope the Winter Holiday Station is shipping with the base game

Since we're getting the Holiday Pack it makes sense to include the Winter Holiday Station in the base game as well.

Comments

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    If its a new pack it probably wont be included, if its one of the current ones we have from over the last few years i assume it will be included. I know the cats and dogs patch (so the new roofing i guess) wont be included on console at launch.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    If its a new pack it probably wont be included, if its one of the current ones we have from over the last few years i assume it will be included. I know the cats and dogs patch (so the new roofing i guess) wont be included on console at launch.

Winter Holiday came with a patch.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

We shall see!

I doubt the new holiday pack we get this year will then as the pre ep patch that includes the new roofs isnt going to be available on console at launch. I saw that mentioned on twitter a while back.
  • FaridahFaridah Posts: 171 Member

I doubt the new holiday pack we get this year will then as the pre ep patch that includes the new roofs isnt going to be available on console at launch. I saw that mentioned on twitter a while back.

I'm a little confused. I could understand, if the new roofs are not available at the launch. But the holiday pack isn't a new patch. Shouldn't be the basegame up to date ?

opxgs7vn.jpg
    Faridah wrote: »

I'm a little confused. I could understand, if the new roofs are not available at the launch. But the holiday pack isn't a new patch. Shouldn't be the basegame up to date ?

I didnt see the radio part in the thread title when i made that comment. The holiday stuff we have in game now as far as i can tell will be included at launch. I thought the Op was refering to a new holiday pack coming this november\december
    Winter Holiday and Spooky are both in the console version.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    @catloverplayer Wow that is great, i got the Holiday pack when i was playing free trial but didnt know about the spooky version.
    edited November 2017
    @catloverplayer Wow that is great, i got the Holiday pack when i was playing free trial but didnt know about the spooky version.

The Spooky Station also came in an update. That's why it made it into the console version.

The Spooky Station also came in an update. That's why it made it into the console version.

Oh thats cool