Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this even possible? or is this how things work?

brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
so bascially i want to know if how I am feeling should even be possible. right now there is a youtuber who makes content i like and want to watch but i can not stand the intro she makes every single time it makes me cringe every time i have to hear that stupid intro she makes. so what i am wondering should i even want to still watch her videos like is it possible for someone to be annoyed with someones videos but still want to watch them or does this mean the intro is obviously not brothering me enough to want to stop watching her videos if i do watch them or obviously the content is not not good enough to be watching if the intro bothers me that much.

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I can relate to the feeling. You can enjoy something but still be annoyed by aspects of it.

Why not just skip past the intro though?
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I can relate to the feeling. You can enjoy something but still be annoyed by aspects of it.

Why not just skip past the intro though?

yeah apparently though its like most people see it as if you enjoy something those asspects do not annoy you if any asspect of something annoys you well it means its not wroth watching to you and you should be watching it or doing or whatever.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Things are never purely one adjective, and it's possible to have conflicting emotions about different aspects of a thing. I love my family, but I hate how it sometimes takes my brother 2+ hours to get off the toilet. But I don't hate my brother. I just hate not being able to use the bathroom. If not being able to use the bathroom was a person, I would make a Sim of that person and burn that Sim as the first thing I do every time I boot up the game. But I would not be burning my brother. I would only be burning the digital personification of how long it takes for him to get out of the bathroom. That is the part of him that I want to kill.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    amyklklklamyklklkl Posts: 3 New Member
    Things are never absolutely one descriptor, and it's conceivable to have clashing feelings about various parts of a thing. I adore my family, however I despise how it some of the time takes my sibling 2+ hours to get off the latrine. In any case, I don't loathe my sibling. <a href="https://www.readyassignment.co.uk/">Search For School assignment help in London</a> I simply abhor not having the capacity to utilize the lavatory. If not having the capacity to utilize the lavatory was a man, I would make a Sim of that individual and consume that Sim as the main thing I do each time I boot up the diversion.