Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's pretend we got Seasons, what you'd want next?

124...Next

Comments

• agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I don't want to sound like One Of Those People™, but the lack of University has been really bothering me lately. YA lifestage in TS4 is very rich in gameplay and super fun but the experience doesn't feel complete without uni to me. With how this game is structured, university will work amazingly - we could have a whole new campus town, classes could use the active career system, etc. I think it would be a great idea for them to finally release the "holy trinity" of EPs, let's hope Cats&Dogs is the start of it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Story Progression
    Neighborhood Editing tools
    color wheel
    open neighborhood
    more traits
    more life aspirations
    horses
    mermaids
    Generations
    Island Paradise
    a separate pack that let's you build an aquatic center with water slides, wave pools, wading pools, lazy rivers, pool noodles, pool floats, and those things that sprinkle water from little kids.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2017
    I think my top wants are:
    1) Terrain/pond tools
    2) Family tree relationship expansion patch
    3) Turn on/offs, preferences, favorites in a patch for the UI
    4) Cars patch with a mobile home/rv stuff pack
    5) Complete school pack with preschool, grade school, high school, university
    6) Color wheel for Sims
    7) NPCs like police, burglar, firefighter, and social worker patched in with returning NPCs like social bunny and Mrs. Crumplebottom in packs.
    8) Round walls for build mode
    9) Ladders, elevators, and escalators for build mode
    10) Diving board, new swimsuits for all, and more pool activities and games
    11) More supernaturals like at least witches, robots, and werewolves. I would love to have mermaids and fairies with a darker interpretation on them too.
    12) Farm pack
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    anything new and different that they haven't released on sims,2,3 etc i find it so annoying when they just release the same packs for a newer version of the game... COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW.
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Showtime/Late Night pack, without the bugs or the Katy Perry.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    I'm really hoping for a CAW tool. THAT would be amazing.

In terms of packs other than Seasons, I'd really like to see (as in need ASAP):
    - a University EP (a GP could probably work, too)
    - a Superstar EP (preferably like TS1 with studio town and a Get to Work system)
    - a Magic EP or GP (including a world similar to Magic Town from TS1 - I still listen to the soundtrack all the time!)
    - a Tropical Vacation GP

Things that I think I would really enjoy but don't necessarily need are:
    - either investing in businesses around town (my TS3 Sims got incredibly rich doing that!) or hiring a manager for Get to Work businesses who will run the store/restaurant/whatever for you when you're not there so you can make money on those days, too (that's how my TS2 Sims got rich!)
    - owning several homes at once
    - house boats
    - a hotel/resort system like in TS3 (that was fun!)
    - a Farming pack introducing chickens, bees, cows, and sheep into the game so that we could get eggs, honey, milk, and wool (several skills would be great for this, too, such as spinning and knitting)
    - doing something with produce other than cooking, baking or eating - maybe we could make nectar or jam (which would be nice gifts)
    - gift-giving and holiday parties (those would probably be included in Seasons, though)
    - car animations like those in TS2 for a little bit more realism
    - more careers!
    - swimming in lakes/water
    - terrain tools!

I could probably go on but I'm procrastinating from writing a paper. Back to work.
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    Since I can't edit my post, I wanted to add: Of course I meant swimming in lakes/the sea, not lakes/water (even though that's of course true). My brain is tired. :sleepy:

And while I'm at it again: Horses and small pets would be a great addition, too! I have guinea pigs in real life so I'd love to have them in the game, too. I'd love it even more if small pets were a bit more interactive than in TS1, TS2 & TS3, although the guinea pig disease in TS1 was pretty funny!
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • Aesir26Aesir26 Posts: 304 Member
    I think I'd want University. I'm a generational player so normally Pets, Seasons, and University are the key EPs that I feel I need in my game and the rest is basically just a bonus and even optional.
  • KaylynnInezKaylynnInez Posts: 15 Member
    I'd really want more vacation destinations, and university. Also, it would be a disappointment not to get something really new to The Sims; I especially want a Farming EP! These are the ones I want to get most of all, but of course, I wouldn't mind any other packs.
  • DakoataDakoata Posts: 13 New Member
    I would firstly like the addition of a Werewolves EP. Please EA/Maxis!
    The option to change light color and intensity in build/buy mode would be a simple add/fix.
    Cars would make a good second, I'd like to see a good variety of them in many colors. Jeep and Camaro? (Guilty Teen Wolf fan.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    An update with many new careers.

Architect, teacher, police officer, mechanic, actor, director, rock star, lawyer, fashion model, fortune teller, soldier, etc...
  • fruitsmisfruitsmis Posts: 82 Member
    Aesir26 wrote: »
    I think I'd want University. I'm a generational player so normally Pets, Seasons, and University are the key EPs that I feel I need in my game and the rest is basically just a bonus and even optional.

I agree here! I've been waiting for one of those EPS since base... Now that pets is on the way I'm just waiting impatiently for seasons and university.

BlueOvale wrote: »
    An update with many new careers.

Architect, teacher, police officer, mechanic, actor, director, rock star, lawyer, fashion model, fortune teller, soldier, etc...

More careers and/or professions would certainly be nice.
    I'm personally hoping for a teacher, firefighter and interior designer/architect

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    I don't want to sound like One Of Those People™, but the lack of University has been really bothering me lately. YA lifestage in TS4 is very rich in gameplay and super fun but the experience doesn't feel complete without uni to me. With how this game is structured, university will work amazingly - we could have a whole new campus town, classes could use the active career system, etc. I think it would be a great idea for them to finally release the "holy trinity" of EPs, let's hope Cats&Dogs is the start of it.

I agree 1000%
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I always say this but I really want a uni pack as thats my favourite :/
    giphy_1.gif
  • xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    It would be nice to have more supernaturals. Also, maybe a university pack with some party stuff in it? It's kind of bland going to clubs and not having the ability to become tipsy

Other stuff that I would like to be added:
    -> Having the ability to own more than one property
    -> Resorts
    -> Designing the colours like in The Sims 3 (though I doubt that will become a thing)
    -> Burglars
    -> Signs (Libra, Scorpio, etc)
    -> Memories
    -> Scared emotion when near a supernatural
    -> Adventures
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    After Seasons, I want; University, more places to vacation, more pets, & more plants / farming.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    I would so love the sims4 equivalent of Al Simhara and some African names.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited October 2017
    I hope we get superstar and also bon voyage remakes! Also we can run a hotel too but unlike the sims 3 we can build all the rooms\suites and no rabit hole buildings.

Edit: Would also be cool if we could get hotels as a new lot type that can be placed in any world, special beach lots like from the sims 2 where you can swim in the sea. A farming ep would be cool too!
  • FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    I would really love a university ep. But a better structure than what ts3 university had :p
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I want more magic. More occult lifestates. And also more futuristic stuff. Yes please.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    I really like the mixture of old staples and new ideas that they are coming out with. I would love to see more active careers, supernaturals and life states, my favorite is mermaids from TS3 but I think they could be expanded on greatly. Also, I think some historical GPs would be awesome! Medieval, Ancient Egypt, Greece, etc. Vacations and Uni are a must as well as Farming/off the grid. I know they did a few farming sets in TS3 store, but it would have been better if they had just combined everything into a pack. A romance pack with a dating app, wedding stuff, honeymoon travel, destination weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding showers, etc. Most people LOVE love, so I think that they could do a lot with it.
  • ValxoValxo Posts: 56 Member
    University is at the top of my list.
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    A superstar EP!