Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Mark for Marriage Help!

MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
Already posted this to the reddit but I may as well try here too.

So I have MC Command Center installed while playing my legacy and I want to progress another household while playing my own so I want to mark a sim for marriage but for some reason the option wasn't there?

At first I thought it was because the household was flagged as ancestral so I removed all the flags but for some reason the option still isn't there, the only option available is start alien pregnancy (the sim is an alien but I don't think that is relevant).

The option is available for other sims in the world when I see them walking around in the world but when I send my sim to visit the household of the sim I want to mark the option just isn't there.
So could anyone help me out here and give me some advice to fix my predicament?

Comments

• Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    Is the female you want to mark for marraige a played household? For your settings in MCCC do you have it checked to bypass played households?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Is the female you want to mark for marraige a played household? For your settings in MCCC do you have it checked to bypass played households?
    It is a male sim I want to mark for marriage and no it is not a played household.
  • Options
    What options do you have checked in the marraige part of MCCC. What ages are checked, gender, etc...
  • Options
    What options do you have checked in the marraige part of MCCC. What ages are checked, gender, etc...
    Oops! I think I just found the problem! I only had it set to adult, the sim I want to marry is a young adult! Yep just checked and that was the problem! Thank you so much for your help!
  • Options
    You're welcome. Glad it was an easy fix!