Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Current Households!

MilkiMilki Posts: 51 Member
Mello! I would love to see your current households <3 Post a picture of your family and write a lil somethin-somethin about them :) Can't wait to see your simies!

This is Miss Jupiter Blakely <3 My little witch. I'm quite proud of how she's turned out

Aspiration ~ Big, Happy family
Traits ~ Music lover, vegetarian, sorcerer (custom trait)

36995997256_12af13ffc0_b.jpg

If anyone has any male sims on the gallery, pretty please leave your Origin username and sim name for me to find :blush: I cannot wait to see your families/sims!
37014449452_29a2394fc8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    yodamiiyodamii Posts: 106 Member

This is Bambi Proctor, the sim I'm playing currently :) She is a human sim born in-game to a vampire father and a human mother, and together they brought her up with her father's vampire family in Forgotten Hallow. Her family is strange but loving, though faithful to traditions, so no allowances were made for young Bambi. Hence, as soon as she turned into a teen, she (with her family's blessing) moved to San Myshuno to freely partake in human society (she is required to attend weekly family gatherings though).

While creating the family the surname 'Proctor' came up in the generator randomly, and I thought it was hilariously ironic so I kept it :smiley: (The Crucible..get it?? hah).

For the love of me I cannot remember her aspiration or traits (I don't pay them much attention in my games), but to me she is introverted yet outgoing, mature yet foolish when it comes to boys, and desperate for a romantic relationship.

2njhflz.png
    2z6duz5.png
  • Options
    Milki wrote: »
    Mello! I would love to see your current households <3 Post a picture of your family and write a lil somethin-somethin about them :) Can't wait to see your simies!

This is Miss Jupiter Blakely <3 My little witch. I'm quite proud of how she's turned out

If anyone has any male sims on the gallery, pretty please leave your Origin username and sim name for me to find :blush: I cannot wait to see your families/sims!

She is DARN cute!

I also second your request for male sims, not enough interesting male sims can be found on the gallery in my opinion (I'm looking at you, hundreds of cookie-cutter looking male model type sims).
  • Options
    MilkiMilki Posts: 51 Member
    yodamii wrote: »

She is DARN cute!

I also second your request for male sims, not enough interesting male sims can be found on the gallery in my opinion (I'm looking at you, hundreds of cookie-cutter looking male model type sims).

LOL I completely agree about them cookie cut sims. I'm pretty terrible when it comes to my boys. Also, Bambi is the cutest thing! I love her cute lil hairstyle <3 Where did you find her cc? It's all so gorgeous :love:
    37014449452_29a2394fc8.jpg

• Options
    yodamii wrote: »

She is DARN cute!

LOL I completely agree about them cookie cut sims. I'm pretty terrible when it comes to my boys. Also, Bambi is the cutest thing! I love her cute lil hairstyle <3 Where did you find her cc? It's all so gorgeous :love:

Thank you! ❤️ Her skin and blush are from Chisami (probably my favourite cc haha), eyelashes from Kijiko, freckles and lipstick from Nolan Sims, and I'm not sure about the sweater but its either from WAEKEY, spectacledchic, serenity, or also Nolan Sims :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I have a couple single male Sims in my gallery, but most are married. But you could always kill their wives? And children, if they have any and you don't want any step-children :#

(I think this is the most evil sounding thing I have ever posted on here :D )
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2017
    deleted.
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on