Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet Tooth Stuff (Image Heavy!)

Comments

• MeikoRoseMeikoRose Posts: 10 New Member
    I love everything about this idea. It's like a better version of the bakery items from the Sims 3 store because the gameplay would be far better. This is really well thought out. I love it. I really hope this happens.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I also think it would be cute if we had a little interactive cookie jar, which you could fill with store - bought cookies, or your own. And, then, you could steal from the cookie jar :wink:
    /snip/

Haha that would be a fun interaction, I'd love to have loads of small details like this, it's what really makes the game interesting!
    Neia wrote: »
    I really like your idea !

If it doesn't fit into a SP, I think this theme could be explored in a romantic pack too (with a florist, a Paris-inspired neighborhhod, content around dating and gifts like flowers, chocolates and candies) or a season pack (Christmas market, Easter chocolate, Halloween candies, there're sweet things to eat with all the holidays :D)

That was my initial thought, but I figured why not design a whole pack around just the confectionery, because it's clearly something a lot of players would enjoy!

That said, I agree with you, it would definitely fit in a romance pack, which is also something I'm desperate for!
  • RueSaultRueSault Posts: 116 Member
    This is actually an awesome idea!!!! Thanks for sharing! I hope the devs think about it!
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited September 2017
    OP did you totally read my mind?! :love: This pack looks like it was made for my style. I'm speechless. I'd buy it day one no regrets and make as many treats in lovely fashion. Seriously everything is perfect!Excellent Idea!!!!!!
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    It could certainly add to some of the more romantic aspects of the game. I never thought I'd back something candy-related, but I completely support this. It seems really unique and cooking\baking in the Sims is always fun to me.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    ..candy sims.
    d0283301e399269ba2fe9b31cb7767d6.jpg
    anyway, this is cute. i love your clothing ideas.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    This is a really nice idea, and I love that your render shows the children and toddlers could participate! Your renders are really amazing.

Also, am I the only one who is confused by this being here rather than in ideas and suggestions?
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    OP did you totally read my mind?! :love: This pack looks like it was made for my style. I'm speechless. I'd buy it day one no regrets and make as many treats in lovely fashion. Seriously everything is perfect!Excellent Idea!!!!!!

I would buy it in a heartbeat as well, and I can't say that about many stuff packs, this is an idea that is close to my heart and it would give me hours of enjoyment!
    This is a really nice idea, and I love that your render shows the children and toddlers could participate! Your renders are really amazing.

Also, am I the only one who is confused by this being here rather than in ideas and suggestions?

The ideas subforum is really chaotic and threads seem to get buried really quickly, but the stuff packs subforum is a lot quieter and seeing as it's an idea for a stuff pack I thought I might as well post it here where it's more likely to be noticed.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Your idea is amazing!. I would want a pack that will be like that. The family render was just so cute <3<3
    Now this will be the perfect time for them to add smaller cupcake machine.
    I suggest we need mischievous interaction with this pack. Like if an toddler was eating a candy, It would be awesome if an older sim steal it and eat that candy in front of the toddler >:)
    TS1299 wrote: »
    I suggest we need mischievous interaction with this pack. Like if an toddler was eating a candy, It would be awesome if an older sim steal it and eat that candy in front of the toddler >:)

That was an actual interaction in the Sims 3 wasn't it? I'm pretty sure sims with the mean trait could steal candy from toddlers. Would be awesome to have that back! :lol:
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited September 2017
    I love this idea! :) I love the family interactions and the candy apples.
    I found some kid clothes and hairstyles that might work for this pack too.
    Here are a few clothing options I found:
    gg5Ut6O.jpg
    For girls
    kS4G0z1.jpg
    qQR6xj5.jpg
    C4Gx1Kz.jpg
    For toddlers
    MBMWIq9.jpg
    s79cxGT.jpg
    For boys! I also like the hairstyles on these guys as well.
    NoXygVr.jpg
    This could have different viarents for all children and todddlers!
    Here are a few hairstyles for girls. I couldn't find a lot for boys.
    GAHCjCa.jpg
    18wlYhl.jpg
    hD71vQu.jpg

Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
    @auroraael14 Awww such cute pics!! I love that cupcake apron, and all the colourful clothes are so fitting for the pack! Thank you for posting, I shall add your pictures to the OP! :smile:
  • KyattKyatt Posts: 2 New Member
    I love everything about this idea.. better yet I think my sims needs all this sweet sweeetttt stuff!
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    anyone else think the guy in the 5th picture under clothing idea looks a bit like prestin gravy without the hat you know the guy who says there is another seltment that needs your help in fallout 4.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Your ideas sound great for a game pack.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

marcel21 wrote: »

Thank you, but I still strongly feel this idea is better suited for a stuff pack. So many of the animations are already present in game, so the budget could be spent on better gameplay objects and more recipes to create!

This is such a niche idea, I think a gamepack would be a too broad platform to deliver it.
  • SilvermoonangelSilvermoonangel Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm not even going to lie, I would buy this pack if your idea ever became a reality. I've always been interested in confectionery and chocolatier that I even considered making it a career in real life. ;) This would definitely be a good addition to GTW by being able to make your own candy store <3
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

Thank you, but I still strongly feel this idea is better suited for a stuff pack. So many of the animations are already present in game, so the budget could be spent on better gameplay objects and more recipes to create!

This is such a niche idea, I think a gamepack would be a too broad platform to deliver it.

i just feel if it was to come with a stuff pack we don't get more than 1-2 new items in them normally. but a game pack would offer more new items and extra gameplay.

love the ideas.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• myriahguytonmyriahguyton Posts: 7 New Member
    someone please make it! i would be happy ;_; and not to be messed up diabetes? sorry i suffer from it, its horrible
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Bump, cause these are some good ideas :)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    This is a really nice idea and very well put togther too
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love this idea! I do think that it would be a gamepack not a stuffpack though, that's a lot of content after all. Stuffpacks usually have only one single gameplay object, a few extra things that do nothing, and some clothes. If this theme gets considered, then I'd like it to be bigger than that, so it should be a gamepack.
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    edited October 2017
    This is such a cute idea! I love it! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top