Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ship names between premade sims? Should they exist or am I the only one?

1235...Next

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I guess I'm just too old for this :D (and I believe I'm not the only one :p ).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited September 2017
    I ship Jack Black and Kyle Gass. Naturally, I call them Jacka.ss. :3
    (I don't actually ship them, by the way, I feel the need to point that out. :lol: )

I don't think Sims 3 is story heavy enough for me to be so invested in the premades outside of my families to care, but I will say I always liked the pairing of Don Lothario and Dina Caliente in The Sims 2. I think shipping is mostly something fangirls/boys and tabloids do, so I don't much care. But if I had to give them a pairing name, I guess it'd be Dona. Or, if I was going by the clusterbloop and do first and last names like Kaiko: Dona Loliente.

Yeah, I think I'll just call them "Don and Dina." :tongue:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited September 2017
    Above comment awesomed for nearly making me spit out my drink all over my keyboard. :D (first paragraph nearly did me in).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I've never been a die hard premade fan, always creating my own sims. Though I suppose if I had to pick one well known ship from the game it would be Bob and Betty aka Botty :lol:
  • AkiraTheAngelAkiraTheAngel Posts: 30 Member
    I'm just gonna drop this here for you to come up with a ship name for but.... Nina Caliente and Bella Goth (TS2)