Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are we really made of? -A Sims 4 Apocalypse Challenge Story. -Discontinued-

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I voted!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I voted!

Thanks for letting me know! :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    XD well I can give my reasons of you really need them. Lol
    Shadami wrote: »
    XD well I can give my reasons of you really need them. Lol

What are said reasons? To quote Ro, 'You have my curiosity.'
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm coming Romax! I'll protect you!!!!!
    Edit: This is in response to the lounge convo about a new challenge for those confused. :D
    Edit: This is in response to the lounge convo for those confused. :D

I couldn't do it to Romax. They have three kids together. Well one currently but they end up with three. :)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Edit: This is in response to the lounge convo for those confused. :D

I couldn't do it to Romax. They have three kids together. Well one currently but they end up with three. :)

Okay *phew*. Now Cog can sleep. :sleeping:

*Dreaming about Romax on a fluffy cloud, surrounded by unicorns and sugarlumps* :sleepy:
    edited February 2018
    I have a cute video for you all. This 10 second video took 2 hours to finish. *lots of editing*
    Aw that's so cute! It's made me feel worse for Max though. :( Poor thing.

I will make it into a longer video eventually but this was just my first attempt at video making. I want to show you not with words his bond with Em. :( It was kinda inspired by that recent chapter. :'( Poor Max!

I will make it into a longer video eventually but this was just my first attempt at video making. I want to show you not with words his bond with Em. :( It was kinda inspired by that recent chapter. :'( Poor Max!

Well that ten second video was very powerful. I can't believe it was your first attempt. :o

Well that ten second video was very powerful. I can't believe it was your first attempt. :o

That's why it took so long. :joy:

Nah you didn't take too long. There was some complicated editing you did. It all looked very smooth and I just love the joy on the twins' faces. The longer version's going to make me sob my heart out, isn't it? :D

Nah you didn't take too long. There was some complicated editing you did. It all looked very smooth and I just love the joy on the twins' faces. The longer version's going to make me sob my heart out, isn't it? :D

Yup! :(
    I took some Max 'baby' photos that I forgot to share...
    Z4Ug1YMl.png
    CR4o8o5l.pnggRoUrgPl.png
    Omg he has the 'Tony' smile. So cute. <3
    Omg he has the 'Tony' smile. So cute. <3

Tony can't deny that Max is his kid. Well, Giacoma to him unless Robin is around. :lol:
    edited February 2018
    edited February 2018
    I might as well tell you now what the next chapter is....(read only if you don't want surprises, if you respond I ask for it in a spoiler for everyone else. :) )
    Next chapter is Max and Robin's wedding. Or really Roberta & Giacoma's wedding if we're going by 'real' names which we're not as they're Robin and Max to us. :lol:
    I might as well tell you now what the next chapter is....(read only if you don't want surprises, if you respond I ask for it in a spoiler for everyone else. :) )
    Next chapter is Max and Robin's wedding. Or really Roberta & Giacoma's wedding if we're going by 'real' names which we're not as they're Robin and Max to us. :lol:

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: Cog is soooo happy!!!

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: Cog is soooo happy!!!

I can tell...
    So, regarding my last post...
    I'm offering to invite some simself's to Romax's wedding. @simscognito is going as Giotto's husband so no point asking him. If anyone else is up for it...
    Sure. I'll upload one of my simselves that isn't when my hair is dyed. XD
    Shadami wrote: »
    Sure. I'll upload one of my simselves that isn't when my hair is dyed. XD

You can have dyed hair! :) It's fine. :)
    even if its bright blue? xD