Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Days till aging up is zero on some sims I made in CAS

I loaded my Ramos household into Appleoosa Plains. I have it on a long lifespan. The male child is shown to age up in zero days and so is the toddler. Is this a bug? What can I do to fix it?
FYI I have no mods or CC in my game and play on a laptop.
Oh hamburgers!

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    They came from one game into another? Did the original game have different age stage lengths? If so, the game you have put them into at least kept them in their correct age stages, but sounds like it couldn't handle what their absolute (total) ages are.

Age creep is very common for other reasons. Without mods to prevent this from happening, sims created in CAS are randomized within the specified age stage from the beginning.

And again without mods to fix it once it does happen, I'm not sure what the solution could be other than play without aging (for anyone) for a while.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    This and other aging bugs happen in unModded games and the solution is to use NRaas Mods to fix glitched ages and to check before sending sims into CAS so you know where they should be and can rest the age with Master Controller.I run my heavily Modded game with the full collection on a laptop and it runs very smooth without lag.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg