Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Help with Births

Hi! Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure. I want MCCC to continue story progression and to marry random sims, and to have sims have babies on their own like it should, etc. Including my played, but not active sims. Like when I move a sim out of my house I still want them to progress. I did find the setting to do that, and it seems to be working. BUT There are SO many babies and toddlers! I just checked on one of my older sims and she now has like six more children! Three of whom are babies. It's to the point where it's crazy and all the sims are having a zillion children, with a bunch of different partners. Is there any way to control this and have less pregnancies, less often?

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hi! Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure. I want MCCC to continue story progression and to marry random sims, and to have sims have babies on their own like it should, etc. Including my played, but not active sims. Like when I move a sim out of my house I still want them to progress. I did find the setting to do that, and it seems to be working. BUT There are SO many babies and toddlers! I just checked on one of my older sims and she now has like six more children! Three of whom are babies. It's to the point where it's crazy and all the sims are having a zillion children, with a bunch of different partners. Is there any way to control this and have less pregnancies, less often?

Have you had a read through the documentation over on Deaderpool's Tumblr:

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/mcpregnancy

It'll explain the settings.
  • tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    Thank you! I changed the number of the pregnancy occurrence to -50, it was at default 0. So I'm hoping that helps a bit!
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    Yeah, I didn't like that either. I ended up changing it to where only married townies could have babies because I didn't like the weird family trees AND there was one sim who was fathering half the town, lol. And that really didn't fit into the storyline I was playing. There is also a setting - I think in the MC Pregnancy - that allows you to set the max # of children per sim or household or something. I set it at 3. I initially had YAs and As getting pregnant but I also ended up changing that to just adults. So far that's helped a lot. I still don't think it's as good as TS3 SP, but I do like that it's more than TS4.

Also, there are videos on YouTube that go through every thing MCCC can do. They're outdated, but still helpful.