Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money Season 2 - Day 21: Season Finale

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    And yeah, I think Tyne would've done well in this challenge. Although I don't think he has the right traits in-game, so it would've depended on how much he improved his cooking skill.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We're back in business! Day 5: What's Cooking? is up!
    Awesome epi! I was so nervous but Dax pulled it through. I loved getting to know all the guys, too. Everyone's personality is slowly coming out. Very cool!

Poor Tyne isn't there but perhaps he's already met the woman of his dreams back home.

Ice, I was going to bed but I decided to read the epi real quick. Glad I did! I'm not ashamed to admit I did a fist pump (or two) when Dax won the date. But he makes me a little nervous. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Lol, Lo. :D

It was very close indeed. Only Min and Milo made excellent quality eggs, so I had the other guys cook another meal (not shown in the story for brevity). Dax and another guy made excellent meals, but I only needed three people, so I had those two cook again. It must've taken at least 8 dishes before I could break the tie, but Dax pulled through in the end. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

Poor Tyne isn't there but perhaps he's already met the woman of his dreams back home.

Tyne is dead. He had a whirlwind affair with Bella Goth and thought he found true love, but she broke his heart. He couldn't handle it, started carousing with the Renegades in those all-night bars. Next thing you know, kaput!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Tyne is dead. He had a whirlwind affair with Bella Goth and thought he found true love, but she broke his heart. He couldn't handle it, started carousing with the Renegades in those all-night bars. Next thing you know, kaput!

Wow! How dead? Like really really dead or only his love for Bella?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited October 2017

He was murdered. Lynched by an unruly group of townspeople. Granted, he had turned into a werewolf and was wreaking havoc on everyone, but that's beside the point.

He was murdered. Lynched by an unruly group of townspeople. Granted, he had turned into a werewolf and was wreaking havoc on everyone, but that's beside the point.

I saw that.

RIP Tyne

I guess he won't be making it for the finale

tenor.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

You are too funny, Lala! <3 Have you been writing????
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Great episode, I knew Darnell wouldn't do well in that challenge. :D I'm excited to see the 3 guys on their date with Andrea!!

edited October 2017
    I don't know if Daniel impressed Andrea, but he sure impressed me with his push up skills!

Andrea's Pants at the Pan Europa: Those were not flattering in some of the pictures. Are they boy pants? She's beautiful! But those pants ... no.

Lovely episode, Iceman! I hope my spoiler is not too forward since it's not my place to judge another sim's wardrobe :)
    I have 2 favorite guys I'm pulling for to win Andrea's heart. I'm not saying, because my favorites might change as the story progresses. But if one of my favorites gets the boot, I'll admit it.
    I think they're flagged for female sims. I must've chosen them because I needed something beige to go with her top. I was going for a certain look. :D

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Lala! :D I think her trousers were ok, maybe....
    SHE LIKES THEM, OK!
    Great episode Ice, I loved hearing about Dad's shark attack, lol. It was really fun to read.
    Daniel seems to be tryinghard to impress Andrea!
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Lala! :D I think her trousers were ok, maybe....
    SHE LIKES THEM, OK!
    Great episode Ice, I loved hearing about Dad's shark attack, lol. It was really fun to read.
    Daniel seems to be tryinghard to impress Andrea!

bahahaha. I felt bad judging her, ok? lol
    Haha! I love the plate glitch. Too funny!

The dates were kind of meh but I'm super glad Dax went anyway. I feel like there is a little connection. And the shark thing was pretty darn cool. Putting the board up on the wall was a nice touch. :)

But it seems that Milo is taking the cake for them all. Maybe. Looks can be deceiving.

Great episode!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I don't know if Daniel impressed Andrea, but he sure impressed me with his push up skills!

Andrea's Pants at the Pan Europa: Those were not flattering in some of the pictures. Are they boy pants? She's beautiful! But those pants ... no.

Lovely episode, Iceman! I hope my spoiler is not too forward since it's not my place to judge another sim's wardrobe :)
    You make me laugh. lol I think her pants were fine but she was a dance club and could have worn something a little more fun. lol Now who's judging?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I have 2 favorite guys I'm pulling for to win Andrea's heart. I'm not saying, because my favorites might change as the story progresses. But if one of my favorites gets the boot, I'll admit it.

I agree with the favs. I have a couple as well like last season, but it does change as each episode comes out and the guys do different things.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Mmm... Good episode... ;)
    THERE'S A NEW PATCH TODAY! I found out while I tried to open Sims 4 while writing the next chapter.

Expect to see the next chapter in a short while. ;)

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    THERE'S A NEW PATCH TODAY! I found out while I tried to open Sims 4 while writing the next chapter.

Expect to see the next chapter in a short while. ;)

Just saw that, too! Kind of short and sweet.

I hope your chapter won't be like that, though.

GwkTsa5.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oh, it isn't. ;) But yeah, I was hoping for more fixes.

Day 7: Second Elimination is up! I was surprised myself to see who went home.
    Sorry, Kitty. I really liked Darnell, but I did the math and he didn't make the cut. Some of the others just caught up before the elimination, and he got left behind. Things were looking very different just the day before.

Also, for the next chapter, you will be forming two teams again just like the basketball challenge last season. The winning team gets a group date with Andrea.

The two team captains are...
    @tribbo (You got rid of the number :0 It feels like everyone's changing their usernames these days)
    @EmzyDalsvida

Tribbo gets to choose first, and then Emily.

@Sonschi @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @KleineMuff

Oh, and the basketball part at the beginning happened entirely on free will. (Everything before the elimination that didn't have to do with directing sims to use the toilet, shower, or eat was on free will)

I'm just glad I struck gold there.