NOVEMBER 15 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Lots, Sims & More *New sim + lot added 9/14/17*

Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 107 Member
edited September 14 in Builders
Hello and welcome to my new thread "Lots, Sims, & More" I recently began a thread titled "LadyFireheart's studio" but due to lack of comments/views I wanted to make a new one that was more detailed, and will hopefully attract more viewers & feedback.

A little bit about what I do and my building style

I will start off by saying that all of my creations are my own original creations. Meaning that I do not go out looking on the internet for houses to build nor do I go around my town finding houses to build off. Every house and lot I build is 100% original right from my imagination. I will often go a while without building because I have no ideas at the moment (and by a while I mean a day or two) but once something pops in my head then I'm right back at it. As far as my sims go, I often just use the generator and then I will edit that generated sim to my liking and I do my best to keep sims very diverse in skin tone, traits, wishes, etc. Pets I try to make realistic but usually I will play around with genetics (especially with dogs) because I love to get mixed breeds (I'm a mutt mama, my dog is a boxer/shepherd mix) to me it just makes the outcome much more interesting and makes for a more unique town.

So I will stop rambling now and let you see my town here very shortly. I am currently in the process of making a big community park that has a little bit of everything!

Thank you everyone so much for your time and I really look forward to sharing my creations with you.
Post edited by Fireheart2010 on
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Comments