Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Far East Stuff Pack

@SimGuruGraham Is it possible to get a Far East SP? Japan would be a great addition for a stuff pack. Plants, screens, decorative hand fans, lanterns, a stone garden lantern, a gong in a red frame, roof details like a dragon for the corners, wall papers, rice mats, a geisha and samurai outfit (which could be used on a mannequin for décor), a sand garden to rake and the beloved koi pond?

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would love this yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'd rather have this in a vacation gamepack or expansion pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Anything but this generic western stuff please.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I do love the style. fan of chinese and korean design as well! hopefully they'd manage it with little cliches or stereotypes.
    6riwm5.png
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'd rather have this in a vacation gamepack or expansion pack.

Yes please! Bring back the Teppanyaki table from TS3 store....and give us tabletop Korean bbq too :)
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I wouldn't mind it, but I'd kinda rather want some nice tropical items.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind it, but I'd kinda rather want some nice tropical items.

I'm sure we'll get some kind of much requested beach type vacation. This is just for a flavor of a different part of the world.
  • VibseVibse Posts: 100 Member
    I would love more eastern stuff in my game. Tropical would also be welcomed by me.
    Origin ID: Vibse83
    The Jensen family tree
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    That's a great idea. Will def. add diversity to the game.

Not sure why people are bringing up tropical items when this thread is about far east items lol...a bit irrelevant.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2017
    Anything would be better than all the shiny/colorful modern stuff we are getting but agree it would be nicer to get this in gp/ep
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    I would love to have stuff from the Far East added to the game too, but preferably in a game pack or expansion pack for more build mode options.
    I want things like the martial arts skill back with board breaking and the practice dummy. I would like meditation and tai chi chung plus have a tai chi chung instructor with a mat like yoga has so my sims, as a group, can exercise in the park. Objects like the gong (that gongs), stone garden lanterns, the human sized zen sandbox, dragon ornaments for roof edges, paper sliding doors and wall paints, the teppanyaki grill for restaurants, a Samurai solder costume for décor (mannequin) and for wearing, a geisha costume for décor and wearing, samurai swords for wall hanging, small round top foot bridge, more hanging lanterns, a tea service set and table to have a tea service at, themed furniture and a koi pond. If I think of anything more, I'll add it in.
  • Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    I would really love this too. In particular Id love to be able to make a Japanese house with a zen garden
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Being an old Asiatic Fleet sailor, count me in! As for the katanas, why not be able to wear as an accessory? No self-respecting samurai would be without one.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I would love this.
    Being an old Asiatic Fleet sailor, count me in! As for the katanas, why not be able to wear as an accessory? No self-respecting samurai would be without one.

I would love that but I don't know if they would do a weapon that could be carried instead of hanging on the wall.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Probably not, but one can hope. It would be amazing if they got names of locals right. Sure didn't in TS2. Go to the far east and meet locals with blonde hair and northern European names, same for the South Seas. Then you come home and meet Kamiko Yamamoto when you go grocery shopping. ;)