SEPTEMBER 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4, see what issues were fixed.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Recommended User Created Worlds.

CK213CK213 Posts: 16,795 Member
edited September 5 in World Builders
I have come to the conclusion that I will never create a world of my own, but I would like to try some really REALLY good worlds created by other simmers. @Rflong7 long comes immediately to mind. Links would be greatly appreciated.

[Update]
I just downloaded Rflong7's Legacy Island.
I would like to have several more recommended worlds though.

Comments

• venomistressvenomistress Posts: 63 Member
    I like Mesa Grande. It is set up nicely and beautiful. Not to mention it is base game compatible.
    http://sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sims3/worlds/large/mesa-grande/
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 16,795 Member
    edited September 6
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Thanks...
    but thats so awesome... it's too awesome. :D
    Too much custom, and for me, that's saying something.

I have your Our City and it's much more my speed.
    Its empty and I can shape it how I like. Any advice on using is greatly appreciated.
    Actually, I got a little choked up when I launched it.

It's wonderful, and its been a long time since I've had the newness feeling of getting a new town to explore.
    Screenshot-4005.jpg

This is the first time that I have been able to get all my mansions in the same area. :)
    Screenshot-4006.jpg

Screenshot-4007.jpg

I only have made two houseboats since getting Island Paradise. I might make some more.
    Screenshot-4000.jpg

I remember these platforms from Lucky Palms and I built this home specially for it.
    Screenshot-4001.jpg

I'll personalize the others at another time.
    Screenshot-4002.jpg

The area near the boardwalk is going to be my entertainment and shopping district.
    Screenshot-4003.jpg

Screenshot-4004.jpg

This is going to keep me occupied for a while.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 33,911 Member
    You're making it look Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Advice- if they're traveling somewhere through the water, use the "Go Here" on the land by the edge of where they're going then once they get there click on the lot. The game navigation likes to make the speed boats spin a lot. :(
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 16,795 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    You're making it look Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Advice- if they're traveling somewhere through the water, use the "Go Here" on the land by the edge of where they're going then once they get there click on the lot. The game navigation likes to make the speed boats spin a lot. :(

Thanks. I have been so busy placing all my favorite lots and now I am introducing favorite sims. :)
    Screenshot-4023.jpg